325 S. Phillips Ave., Sioux Falls, SD 57104 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 2

About Bechtold Jewelry

Bechtold Jewelry is a designer jewelry store in Sioux Falls, South Dakota. Founded in 1902 in the heart of Sioux Falls, this family jeweler has served the community for four generations. They promise the highest quality jewelry selections and service for all couples. Whether you’re looking for the perfect ring to propose or a beautiful wedding band for your big day, Bechtold Jewelry has exactly what you’re looking for.

Bechtold Jewelry provides beautiful bridal and engagement jewelry for couples of all kinds. You’ll be able to choose from an incredible seection of custom settings, diamond cuts, gemstones, and other custom designs. You’ll be able to work with one of the professional designers to create the exact look for your piece, and ensure a proper fit. Wedding bands and bridal accessories are also available, as well as jewelry repair and appraisal services.

storefront 51 1036567

1 User photo

Bechtold Jewelry 1

Katie Erwin · Married on 07/28/2018

Wedding Rings

My husband proposed to me with a Bechtold’s ring and I’m so glad he did! He had the opportunity to work with Michaela to hand pick out my band and diamond that went in it. I love that it is personalized to what he thought I would like. Then it was so fun going back to pick out his ring, we worked with Taylor that day. He got to try on various rings of different sizes/widths and it was a very personalized experience. We stop in every time we are in Sioux Falls to say hi and get my ring cleaned and they always greet us with the warmest smiles! 10/10 recommend Bechtold’s!

Sent on 01/10/2019
    Bechtold Jewelry 2

Bechtold Jewelry FAQ

• Which of the following services do you offer? Appraisal, Cleaning, Diamond Certification, Insurance, Payment Plans, Rentals, Ring Sizing, Shipping, Stone Upgrades, Warranties
  • What kind of jewelry do you offer? Antique Accessories, Antique Engagement Rings, Antique Wedding Bands, Costume Accessories, Custom Accessories, Custom Engagement Rings, Custom Wedding Bands, Designer Accessories, Designer Engagement Rings, Designer Wedding Bands, Fair Trade, Handcrafted, Loose Diamonds
  • What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring? 1-2 weeks

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Bechtold Jewelry 1
    -5%
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • Bechtold Jewelry 2
    Discount for Wedding Wire Visitors

Making dreams come true since 1902. Mention that you saw Bechtold Jewelry on Wedding Wire and receive a special 5% discount on your bridal set.

• 325 S. Phillips Ave. Sioux Falls, SD, 57104 See on map