141 Cameron Pointe Dr, Lagrange, GA 30240 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 2

About Beautiful You by Nancy

Beautiful You by Nancy is a wedding makeup artist based out of Lagrange, Georgia. This makeup artist has an easy-going personality that allows each individual to feel completely relaxed and comfortable throughout their beauty prep. Nancy truly enjoys working as a professional makeup artist because it allows her to create looks that enhance and complement her clients’ natural beauty.

This licensed makeup artist is passionate about creating a look that is pretty, fresh, glamorous, and classic for your special day. As your makeup artist, Nancy is dedicated to listening to you to gain an understanding of what type of makeup look you are going for. Wedding makeup services offered include the following:

• Consultations

Beautiful You by Nancy 5
Beautiful You by Nancy 6
Beautiful You by Nancy 7

Pamela · Married on 12/29/2018

Nancy is amazing! She not only did a beautiful, delicate, yet Pakistani/middle eastern style makeup with some “accent” for my morning mosque ceremony but she was a great support for me that morning. I was super stressed and emotional, and she made me feel so comfortable and helped me cheer up and relax before the wedding. My wedding was planned extremely quickly, and I emailed her initially since she was recommended to me by my photographer, LeAnne. I did not email back for weeks due to all the stuff I had to work on and when I reached out to her again she was still willing to travel to Columbus to do my makeup. She not only did an amazing job with my makeup but also with my hair. I asked to curl my hair and put it up in a way that I can loosen it up at night and she did exactly that. She basically did two hairstyles for me with only one. Also, she prepared a “survival little kit” for me with lipstick and other stuff for both my day and night event which I really appreciated. Moreover, she did a tutorial and taught me how to cry without ruining my makeup. I told her very upfront from the beginning that I was going to cry all day and I don’t know what she did but the makeup was intact!
    I really enjoyed working with Nancy. She understood perfectly what I needed, and she made it happen. I also appreciate the fact that even thought she never placed a dupatta for a Muslim event she was also opened to help me, and she did an amazing job!
    I will definitely hire her for future events.

Sent on 09/10/2018
    Beautiful You by Nancy 10
    Beautiful You by Nancy 11
    Beautiful You by Nancy 12
    Beautiful You by Nancy 13
  • Molly

Molly · Married on 11/11/2018

Just what I hoped for!!!

Everyone’s hair and make up looked amazing and are photos turned out absolutely beautiful. From the young ladies all the way up to the grandmothers. They listened to what we wanted and they delivered! It was a lot of fun too!

Sent on 11/28/2018

Beautiful You by Nancy FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 85.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? No
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair

Real Weddings

• The Parterre
    The Parterre Mansion Weddings

Beautiful You is amazing. She does flawless makeup time and again that holds up all day! She is professional, prompt and a delight to work with! I highly recommend them!

• This is You by Mark & Tracy
    This is You by Mark & Tracy Wedding Photographers

We've had the privilege of working with Nancy on several occasions, and she never fails to make all the ladies look fabulous!! I'd refer her in a heartbeat!!

• Chic Weddings
    Chic Weddings Wedding Photographers

One of my favorite makeup artists who does a phenomenal job on all the brides and bridal party! We work great as a team and her makeup artistry looks perfect in photos we take! Nancy is dependable, does excellent work and has super reasonable rates based on the quality she provides! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

• 141 Cameron Pointe Dr Lagrange, GA, 30240 See on map