Beacon Hills

6750 Mercy Rd, Omaha, NE 68106 Map · Phone number

About Beacon Hills

Beacon Hills Restaurant offers homemade American Cuisine in Lincoln, NE, an East Coast atmosphere, and Midwest Hospitality. You get the best of both worlds with crab cakes made from a long forgotten Maryland Cookbook recipe and a slow-roasted herb-coated Nebraska Prime Rib. Our full service bar provides signature cocktails, a wine selection to please any palate, and three flat screen televisions to satisfy even the biggest sports fan.

• The Lincoln Marriott Cornhusker Hotel
  • The Apothecary Lofts & Ridnour Room
  • Graduate Lincoln
  • Robber's Cave

2 Reviews for Beacon Hills

• Garra

Garra · Married on 05/30/2015

I could not have anything more positive to say about working with Country Inn & Suites and Beacon Hills!! Deborah, the event coordinator with the hotel, was absolutely wonderful to work with...so excited and insightful (offering suggestions and other options) and flexible and communicative with us! The catering was delicious...we got so many compliments on dinner! I only wish we could have taken the leftovers home with us!

Literally my only complaints would be that we couldn't get in until the morning of our wedding, which I was getting my hair/make-up done, so I couldn't help with that...and that our cake topper wasn't on our cake (the cake was delivered after we had left from setting up) for the cutting, which was disappointing.

But other than that, the waitstaff and bartenders were GREAT!!

Sent on 06/08/2015
  • Kiley

Kiley · Married on 08/03/2013

Couldn't get into the venue until 9 a.m. on the day of, which was frustrating (but I guess is the norm). But other than that, they were fantastic. The food was delicious, the room looked GREAT, and we had a blast. A couple things to build on:
    - We had been tipped off that for a previous wedding, on a not-super-hot day, it was blazing hot in the room -- so we asked specifically that the AC be cranking at full capacity since we got married in the heat of summer. Despite it being an unseasonably cool day, it was still incredibly hot by midway through the dancing, such that our host couple went in search of someone who could turn the AC on (it had somehow been turned off). If you have an event here in the summer, assign someone to check on this REPEATEDLY.
    - The projector/sound system had some glitches when we tried to run the slide show. It wound up OK, but took some time at a critical moment, despite testing it earlier (and finding the system to not be user-friendly but workable). With the trend of slide shows being so common, some work in this area would be advisable.
    - We had to go over the details a few times to make sure they were right in advance. It's probably silly to say so, but make sure you pay close attention to the details to ensure that they show up right on the contract.

Overall, they did a fantastic job, and I was incredibly pleased with Deborah and her staff at Beacon Hills!

Sent on 08/22/2013

• 6750 Mercy Rd Omaha, NE, 68106 See on map
    4024765400 (Other Phone Number)
    4024765411 (Fax Number)
    Location of (Beacon Hills)