Beach Bum Trolley

Pensacola, FL View map
3.9
  • Kim
    Kim M. Married on 08/11/2020

Beach Bum Trolley is the only trolley service to hire in the Pensacola area!

Thank goodness for Beach Bum Trolley! The saved the day for my daughter's wedding party when another local company canceled on us the week before the wedding! Beach Bum Trolley was excellent and the trolley was beautiful and the perfect transportation for our wedding party! I can't recommend them enough!
    Juliette Married on 07/02/2016
    Amazing service and driver!!!! I am so so so so happy I found them!! only critique would be the "no A.C" but I think that is typical for trolley's and my wedding being in July. I highly recommend them for any event! Great company and super professional!!!
    K Married on 04/20/2013
    We used Beach Bum Trolley to transport our guests from the condos at which they were staying to the beach house where the reception was being held in Gulf Shores, AL during our April 2013 wedding. They were super responsive as far as solidifying the contract and then week of, provided the driver's name and cell, as well as confirmation of the route. We added a pickup point and they were very flexible with that as well. The trolley was adorable and in great shape; we have some great photos taken aboard too. While more expensive than a limo or bus, the trolley was certainly the best option for us....we needed to transport larger numbers of people and it was a fun experience for our guests. Highly recommend them.

9875 N. Palafox Street Pensacola, FL, 32534
Location of (Beach Bum Trolley)

Other vendors in Panhandle for your wedding