Baylee Rae Photography

Mobile, AL View map

Hey, y'all! Im Baylee. I am a natural light photographer out of Mobile, Al. I am a southern belle to the fullest. I love sweet tea in a mason jar and a dainty set of pearls. I am obsessed with all things vintage, and I have a sad addiction to Pinterest. I am hugger.. so be prepared, I never meet a stranger, and try my best to always have a smile on my face! Don't worry, You'll hear me coming from a mile away.

I have an undeniable passion for photography that began when I was 15 years old. I have continued in that passion all my life, and share it with others through my work. One thing I do as a photographer, is get to know my clients on a personal level. I believe the smallest of friendships can be influential as well relaxing during a session.

Some brides ask do I travel? Of course, I would love to travel somewhere fantastic to capture your special day :)
I look forward to meeting you all and gaining new friendships throughout the process! Blessings.

Visit my website at www.purelypoeticphotography.weebly.com

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary

What photography services do you offer?

High-Res Images

What photography items do you offer?

Digital Files
Matted Prints
Prints
    Heather Married on 03/19/2016
    From the first meeting, Baylee has been amazing! Her shots are gorgeous, she really listens and wants your input to make sure you are getting what you want, and has a great creative eye to capture everything ! Very affordable for the quality that you receive. Don't let her youngr age fool you, she has a very mature eye and is very professional!

Mobile, 36695
Location of (Baylee Rae Photography)

Baylee Rae Photography frequently asked questions

What photography styles does Baylee Rae Photography offer?

Baylee Rae Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary

What photography services does Baylee Rae Photography offer?

Baylee Rae Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • High-Res Images

What photography materials does Baylee Rae Photography offer for wedding events?

Baylee Rae Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Digital Files
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Baylee Rae Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Baylee Rae Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Panhandle for your wedding