Mobile, AL 36695 Map · Phone number

About Baylee Rae Photography

Hey, y'all! Im Baylee. I am a natural light photographer out of Mobile, Al. I am a southern belle to the fullest. I love sweet tea in a mason jar and a dainty set of pearls. I am obsessed with all things vintage, and I have a sad addiction to Pinterest. I am hugger.. so be prepared, I never meet a stranger, and try my best to always have a smile on my face! Don't worry, You'll hear me coming from a mile away.

I have an undeniable passion for photography that began when I was 15 years old. I have continued in that passion all my life, and share it with others through my work. One thing I do as a photographer, is get to know my clients on a personal level. I believe the smallest of friendships can be influential as well relaxing during a session.

Some brides ask do I travel? Of course, I would love to travel somewhere fantastic to capture your special day :)
I look forward to meeting you all and gaining new friendships throughout the process! Blessings.

Visit my website at www.purelypoeticphotography.weebly.com

dsc0323two
08 200001
09 060001
09 240002
dsc0323two
08 200001

1 Reviews for Baylee Rae Photography

Heather · Married on 03/19/2016

From the first meeting, Baylee has been amazing! Her shots are gorgeous, she really listens and wants your input to make sure you are getting what you want, and has a great creative eye to capture everything ! Very affordable for the quality that you receive. Don't let her youngr age fool you, she has a very mature eye and is very professional!

Sent on 12/07/2015

Baylee Rae Photography FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary
  • What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer? Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Thank You Cards

• Mobile, 36695 See on map