141 Newland Street, Hazard, KY 41701 Map · Phone number

About Bart Massey Photography

If you are looking for someone to capture your love story look no further. With over 16 yrs. of experience, we know how to work quickly to capture exquisite and stunning photos with minimal direction, so you can enjoy the moments on your big day and relax knowing "we got it!"

Follow Bart Massey Photography on

bride 3

2 Reviews for Bart Massey Photography

• sarahtrg

Sarah · Married on 05/09/2015

I can't say enough about Bart! He did our engagement photos and our wedding photos and I plan to have him do any family photo shoots in the future! I hate having my photo taken but he put me at ease within ten minutes. He is professional with a great relaxed personality; a southern gentleman that listens to what you want from your photos and gives great feedback during the shoot. He bent over backwards to help us get the photos we wanted. There's no one else I'd recommend!

Sent on 11/10/2015

Betsy · Married on 09/13/2014

Bart and team were awesome! We enjoyed their company - as well as doing an excellent job in photographing our daughter's wedding. They took many, many pictures from which to choose and stayed until the very end of the evening. They were accommodating with the multiple family scenes that we wanted. They were just generally very pleasant to work with and be part of the celebration. I would highly recommend them for your important occassion! .

Sent on 03/09/2015

Bart Massey Photography FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Slideshow, Toning, Albums, Digital Files, Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? Custom Graphics, High-Res Images, Slideshow
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints

• 141 Newland Street Hazard, 41701 See on map
    6062331622 (Other Phone Number)