., Littleton, CO 80123 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 9
  • Deals 1

About Barrett and Yelvington Bridal LLC

Barrett and Yelvington Bridal LLC is all about Boutique Rentals and Custom Signage. We simply adore making events, and memories, more beautiful! We have a wide array of boutique rentals ranging from cake stands to candle votives. We also have all the chalkboard signs you could dream of and our calligrapher will knock your socks off with her lovely and creative designs. Please wander our website www.bandybridal.com then drop us a line! We would be honored to fill your next event with joy, beauty, and quality.

Follow Barrett and Yelvington Bridal LLC on

Other couples have also viewed

• Seated Elegance

Photos 8 Photos
Videos 1 Video

2 Reviews for Barrett and Yelvington Bridal LLC

Lauren · Married on 09/04/2015

Roxanne and Erin were so attentive and wonderful to work with for our September wedding. Their attention to detail and quality of their work was beyond amazing and I couldn't have had the beautiful wedding & reception without them! I would highly recommend them to anyone who needs that little extra something for their extra special day.

Sent on 11/30/2015
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 09/04/2015

Erin and Roxy....where to even begin! I have been dreaming of my wedding day ever since I can remember. I always wanted my wedding to be classic and feminine, but with a hint of vintage. As I grew up, fell in love with my now husband, and began the daunting process of planning a wedding, I had that idea of a classically beautiful, feminine, vintage wedding in mind. The question I kept asking was "how do I make this possible?" and at times, I felt overwhelmed with making my wedding day beautiful. Enter Erin and Roxy. They were able to take my vision and make it reality. They got to know me and my husband and took what we said we wanted and gave us custom signage that reflected what we loved. Erin and Roxy were so accommodating with our desires. Roxy showed us several different fonts for our signs and allowed us to combine various designs to make the perfect signs! Not only is the quality of their work amazing (seriously, show them a pin from Pinterest and the product you receive will be ten times more beautiful), but their excitement for you is tangible. Every time I saw Erin and Roxy, they would say "we are so excited for you! We can't wait for your wedding!" and genuinely meant the sentiment. When our wedding day came, everything was put in the perfect place and I didn't even have to think twice about whether or not all our signs (directional signs, processional signs, decorative signs--you name it, we had it) were in order. It was perfect, and in large part that is because of Erin and Roxy. I cannot say profusely enough how amazing and talented these two beautiful ladies are. Because of them, our wedding was exactly what I had always dreamed it would be-classic and feminine, with a touch of vintage.

Sent on 12/01/2015

Barrett and Yelvington Bridal LLC FAQ

• Which of the following event rental services to you provide?
    Clean Up
    Delivery
    Setup
  • What event items are available?
    Decor
    Signage
  • Which of the following services do your prices include?
    Delivery
    Setup

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Barrett and Yelvington Bridal LLC 1
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Taylor English Photography Wedding Photographers

Barrett and Yelvington Bridal make my job as a photographer seamless and easy! With beautiful designs, a passion for their clients, and a desire to work well with all wedding vendors it would be impossible not to recommend them enough!

• . Littleton, CO, 80123 See on map
    7202273652 (Phone number)
    Location of (Barrett and Yelvington Bridal LLC)