1843 east southern avenue, Tempe, AZ 85281 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2

About AZLIMO.COM

We are a full service transportation and booking agent, we can arrange just about anything upon your request. We service all of Maricopa County, including but not limited too weddings, coporate events, hotels, private requests and much more...

• Arrive in Style Limousine
MONOWHITEH2EXTERIOR
Hummer0011

8 Reviews for AZLIMO.COM

Kaitlin · Married on 04/13/2019

Responsive, dependable, and great value

AZLimo had a very reasonable cost, the best I could find only a month before our wedding day, and they were very easy to work with online. They responded to my emails quickly and asked questions to ensure they understood what I needed. Once everything was scheduled, everything went smoothly on my wedding day. I received confirmation and reminder emails, and then I was sent text messages on the day of (that I didn't see until after the fact but it didn't matter) to let me know when the buses arrived and were leaving. All our out of town guests had transportation to and from our venue and hotel, and if any issues arose that night nobody told me. Thanks for the great service!

Sent on 05/27/2019
  • I

Iliana · Married on 01/20/2019

Limo Service

AZLIMO was on time and the driver was awesome

Sent on 03/03/2019

I was very impressed with the level of service from AZLIMO. The cars were spectacular! The chauffeur got us to our church right in time, we had the red carpet treatment, made us feel very special. I must say the prices aren't the cheapest but it's worth every penny. We ended up booking their wedding special for $500 with that packaged we also got a ride to our hotel at the end of the night. The ride to the hotel was very smooth. We had water and some jazz music on the way. Made our trip stress free and relaxing. Call these guys I promise you wont be disappointed.

Sent on 12/15/2014