Atlanta, GA 39901 Map · Phone number

3 Reviews for Avery Lynn Photography

1 User photo

Avery Lynn Photography 1

Janna · Married on 09/23/2017

Avery was incredible! She is super sweet and goes above and beyond at all times. Every shot that I wanted, she did it without hesitation. She had a second shooter and they both came to my parents house to start, then stayed the remainder of the wedding. They were amazing and both did a wonderful job! Avery had a timeline set up a few weeks before and did a phone conference to follow up. She also checked in the week of and asked me if I had any changes or anything that I wanted to switch/move around. After the wedding, the very next morning, I had an email with about 60 photos as a preview! It was so great waking up to our preview photos to share with friends and family. I cannot wait to see more!! I will certainly be using Avery Lynn again!!

Sent on 09/29/2017
    Avery Lynn Photography 2

Rebekah · Married on 08/06/2017

Avery did an amazing job! She is the sweetest and we felt so comfortable with her! She did a great job managing a huge family for group photos. She's the best!

Sent on 09/03/2017

Avery got back with me very quickly and was very sweet! She has a wonderful photography style and a great passion for people and for weddings!

Sent on 12/07/2015