Atlanta Wedding Car

Atlanta, GA View map Visit website

Atlanta Wedding Car is a professional vintage wedding car business operating out of Atlanta, Georgia. This car service provides classic cars to celebrate special occasions in addition to television productions and photoshoots. Atlanta Wedding Car enables clients to ride in style in a gold 1965 Ford Mustang. This elegant car features classic tan and forest green interior, ensuring a timeless journey on the special day.

This Atlanta-based car service has access to a few other vintage vehicles to ensure client's individual preferances are met. Atlanta Wedding Car offers personalized decorations for clients, including sophisticated wedding signage. The team provides a variety of driving services for clients including round trips, one-way trips, and multiple-location trips. This ensures that newlyweds receive a convenient and memorable experience.

What types of vehicles are in your fleet?

Classic Car

Schedule permitting, which of the following driving services do you provide?

Round Trip
One-Way Trip
Multi-Locations

Typically, what is the minimum rental time required to book your services during peak season?

1 Hour

Which of the following amenities are your vehicles equipped with?

Wedding Signage

Kinsey N. Married on 02/21/2021

So much fun!

My husband and I chose this as our wedding getaway car and wouldn’t have it any other way!!! Such a fun time and sweet ride!
  • Olivia
    Olivia D. Married on 05/09/2020

Lovely experience that made our night!

The BEST getaway car experience. We were torn on going with a cool vintage car or a regular SUV limo and ended up going with Atlanta Wedding Car. We could not have chosen a better option - from the promptness & professionalism of the driver, Nicole, to the awesome ride we got to enjoy in the car. The car is beautiful and just so much fun!
    Also – after our ride I accidentally left my phone in the car. My husband told me not to worry about where my phone was and that we would deal with it in the morning. But to our grateful surprise, Nicole drove all the way back to the hotel to deliver my phone without us even asking. Top grade service and best, most fun experience.
  • Robyn
    Robyn F. Married on 02/29/2020

Loved the truly unique car experience

When my husband and I went looking for a getaway wedding car we wanted to have something different but also not a limo or party bus. We found Atlanta Wedding Car we instantly fell in love with the 1969 Pontiac Lemans. Not only did our friends and family drool over the muscle car, but we loved how it matched the vintage look for our wedding style.

Deals

Atlanta Wedding Car 1
Exclusive

• Barn South
    Rating 4.9 out of 5 , 14 Reviews
    · Barn & Farm Weddings

3660 Peachtree Rd. NE Atlanta, GA, 30319
404-737-0140
Location of (Atlanta Wedding Car)

Other vendors in Atlanta for your wedding