Savaneta By the Sea 398, Savaneta, AW Aruba · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Aruba Eloquent

Gibson Enterprises & Aruba Eloquent is a professional Wedding, Renewal of Vows, and Celebrant officiant service in Savaneta, Aruba. Reverend Robert Gibson has worked as a wedding officiant since 1997, providing meaningful and heartfelt ceremonies to couples of all kinds. His ceremony can be sacred or humorous, romantic or lighthearted, but is always about your love and dedication to each other as you join your lives together. Reverend Robert Gibson is not only an officiant, but a published author and speaker. Choose Aruba Eloquent / Gibson Enterprises to make your wedding day one to remember.

Reverend Robert Gibson offers non-denominational, interfaith, and secular wedding services for couples of all kinds. He was raised as a Methodist Protestant but is experienced in wedding ceremonies from a variety of faiths. Reverend Robert Gibson offers a variety of ceremony packages including sunrise and sunset ceremonies, midnight moonlight ceremonies, vessel ceremonies, and more.

gibson 012 51 1030679
Blessing of rings
Arashi Beach - Magnificent!
Arashi Beach - Magnificent!
Sharing vows
Certificate & Flowers
Certificate & Flowers
I love what I do!
I love what I do!
Divi Tamarijn Beach Renewal!
Divi Tamarijn Beach Renewal!
Sands of Eagle Beach
gibson 012 51 1030679

1 Reviews for Aruba Eloquent

Michael · Married on 10/16/2018

Best Choice in Aruba!

When I wanted to surprise my wife with a Vow Renewal Ceremony for our 25th Anniversary, I shopped around quite a bit and I'm so glad I did. Not only was Reverend Robert considerably less expensive than the competition, but his attention to detail, the little extras he offered, and above all, the personal touch he gave to his presentation, made the experience absolutely unforgettable! He and his wonderful wife Gigi hand held us through the entire process and selected the perfect, most romantic spot for our sunset beachside vow renewal. Reverend Robert is a superb orator and highly charismatic, and his presentation had us both in tears! I recommend him highly!

Michael

Sent on 12/20/2018

Aruba Eloquent FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 680.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price? Ceremony Rehearsal, Premarital Counseling
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 280.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 200.00
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)? $ 200.00
  • What services do you provide? Allow Couples' Own Vows
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Anglican, Baptist, Catholic, Earth-Based, Episcopalian, Evangelical, Lutheran, Methodist, No Denomination, Orthodox Christian, Presbyterian, Quaker, Unitarian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? 30-60 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? OH