166 Sycamore Street, Williston, VT 05495 Map · Phone number
1 review

About Argento Laraine Fine Jewelry

Our Mission

To create and sell exceptional and high quality fine jewelry. To have a personal, caring relationship with all our clients and to work with each of them to create pieces which are unique and special.

Fine jewelry can be a very personal and sentimental part of our lives. It is making a memory and being able to hold onto it… even passing it on throughout a lifetime.

We enjoy the beauty and creation that goes into each piece that we purchase, create, and sell.

We offer fine antique and estate treasures, modern designer collections, one-of-a-kind creations, charms, custom design, gemstones, diamonds, and an exquisite bridal collection.

At Argento Laraine Fine jewelry you can find incredibly beautiful pieces in any price range.

Some of our services include watch battery replacements, watch band adjustments, professional jewelry repair and restoration.

Also: Engagement Rings, Wedding Rings, Diamond Rings, Promise Rings, Vintage Engagement Rings, Antique Engagement Rings, Jewelry Repair, Jewelry Cleaning, Watch Band Adjustment, Watch Battery Replacement, Necklaces, Bracelets, Custom Design Jewelry: Earrings, Gold, Platinum, Ring Sizing, Pearl Stringing, Pendants: Charms, Silver, Ruby, Topaz, Emeralds and much more.

Follow Argento Laraine Fine Jewelry on

• After Midnight Jewelers
  • Tradewinds Imports, Inc.
  • Connie Coleman Studio
alfj exterior 268 5
alfj exterior 237 3

1 Reviews for Argento Laraine Fine Jewelry

Caitlin · Married on 10/03/2015

I can't began to thank Krista and Jason enough for their wonderful service, dedication and just beautiful jewelry. I went to them looking for a wedding band with really just an idea in my head of what I wanted. Krista helped me all the way through the process. She made sure the band was exactly what I wanted. They treat you like family rather than another client. I was always updated on the process. I also ordered all of my bridal party jewelry and they loved it. I love that the attention to detail really stands out. My wedding band is a peice of jewelry that I will have for a lifetime and I thank you for making it everything I wanted and more. They now have a customer for life!!!

Sent on 11/26/2015

Argento Laraine Fine Jewelry FAQ

• What kind of jewelry do you offer?
    Antique Engagement Rings
    Designer Engagement Rings
    Designer Wedding Bands

• 166 Sycamore Street Williston, 05495 See on map
    12-7 Tues-Fri 12-6 Sat
    Location of (Argento Laraine Fine Jewelry)