Annette Murphy

Simsboro, LA 71275 Map · Phone number
1 review

1 Reviews for Annette Murphy

Sandy · Married on 11/02/2013

The venue that held my wedding said for the FIRST time that they've been holding weddings, that MY cake was the ONLY one that was completely eaten (minus the small top layer which is saved for our anniversary). They also mentioned that usually friends, family, and even the venue's staff are usually begged to take some of the wedding cake left-overs after a wedding reception. Unfortunately for me, that was not the case. The entire cake was eaten. It was beautiful, simple, and delicious. All I asked is that I had a large cake to feed 300 guests, and I wanted it simple, elegant, classic, and timeless with the colors of black and white only. She pulled it off without hesitation. I received so many compliements not only of the look of the cake but the taste of the cake. It was very moist and the flavor was out of this world. Her cost was over 50% less than the competition and I loved working with her b/c she never tried to upscale me on anything unlike others. It was like talking to a real person who wanted exactly what you wanted. And she listened. And delivered. I can't be any more thankful for Annette.

Sent on 11/10/2013

• Simsboro, 71275 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Annette Murphy)