Anne Keller Cakes

4.7 out of 5 rating

1 User photo

Ashton Married on 07/28/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We were so happy we chose Anne to make our cake! She was so easy to work with and went ABOVE and BEYOND to make sure our cake was absolutely perfect for us!! It was the MOST delicious wedding cake I have ever tasted and she was very prompt, responsive, and amazing! She prayed over us as a couple the whole time she made our cake and really exemplified the love of Christ through the whole process.
    Stephanie Married on 10/04/2014
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Anne did a BEAUTIFUL job on my cake! She created exactly what I had envisioned! She was very easy to work with and everything went smoothly. The cake was absolutely delicious, and she even provided extra icing for us because our cake was mostly unfrosted. I highly recommend using Anne to make your wedding cake, or any cake!
  • User1667584 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Anne was amazing! Her cakes of course are absolutely delicious! I would recommend the raspberry and cream cheese filing with buttercream icing. It was to die for! Anne was patient and flexible with me when I changed the size of my cake multiple times. I love that she makes the cake from scratch and prays over it while she's making it. Such a special touch! I would say that you definitely want to refrigerate the cake after the wedding because we didn't and it didn't last very long because it was so moist that it molded on the bottom. If only we had refrigerated it!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

6021 S. Sheridan Tulsa, 74145
Location of (Anne Keller Cakes)

Other vendors in Tulsa for your wedding