Punta Cana, DO DO 0000Z Map · Phone number

Anna Nuet 2
Anna Nuet 3
  • Victoria

Victoria · Married on 05/04/2019

Reliable and confident in her work!

Anna has been very responsive and making me feel at ease planning a destination wedding. I'll be getting married on the beach, and I know she will deliver in making me the most beautiful, seemingly sweat proof bride.

Sent on 01/03/2019
  • Erica

Erica · Married on 02/22/2019

Makeup & Hair Dream Team!

Anna and her assistant were a dream!!!

There were 3 bridesmaids and myself that were getting our hair and makeup done at Jellyfish for my wedding day! I wore a down style and the 3 girls did updo's.

She was fabulous to chat with and made us all feel the most beautiful we ever had! Highly recommend Anna and her team!!!

Sent on 06/27/2019
    Anna Nuet 4
    Anna Nuet 5
    Anna Nuet 6

Katharine · Married on 12/05/2018

Wonderful wedding experience

I booked Anna Nuet for my wedding in December 2018. I read several reviews from previous brides and I knew I had to book her! She Responded to all my emails in a professional and timely matter. She did our hair and make up for 5 guest including myself. Her assistant was amazing as well. Both ladies worked very diligently and professionally together. My hair and make up looked perfect. I couldn’t have asked for anything else. She made me look and feel completely beautiful. My wedding party also loved their looks! I am so grateful. My wedding look was absolutely beautiful. Thank you Anna! I would highly recommend her services!

Sent on 01/09/2019