Phoenix, AZ 85001 Map · Phone number

About Andre's Music with Personality

As a Phoenix native, I have been DJing in the Phoenix metro area for over 20 years, specializing in Wedding Cereomonies and Receptions. In fact, my company has provided music for over 1,500 weddings, as well as hundreds of corporate parties, birthday/anniversary and school dances.

I always offer free consultations to my clients so they can make an informed decision as to the quality of my services and professionalism as a business owner. In addition, I contact all the vendors the week of the event to coordinate all the pertinent activities so everyone knows what to expect that day. I don’t want you to worry about anything the day of your wedding.

In terms of my work ethic, I take a tremendous amount of care in providing excellent customer service, making sure my clients are delighted with my role as their MC/DJ on their ‘Big Day.’ Once a multi-operator, I have chosen to be a single-operator to focus my customer service expertise at each and every event.

I offer my clients everything from full service Ceremony and Reception music, Lighting Packages and Video Services. I use the best equipment in the industry including Apple computers, JBL speakers, Sennheiser microphones, Numark controllers and Chauvet Lighting. I spared no expense to make sure my clients have the best sound money can buy.

I can also provide heartfelt DVD Montages showcasing the Bride and Groom's life story, which is told through imagery and music. This short movie is presented on beautiful screens with high end projectors the night of their event, then given to them as a keepsake to last a lifetime.

I can also help produce special music mixes for 1st Dances, Bridal Party Dances, Introductions or whatever the client envisions as a unique way of presenting a particual song or group of songs for their party.

I would like to meet with both of you to answer any questions about my company and how I can provide the best MC/DJ services and music for your Ceremony and Reception.

Please call me at 602-795-5055 and visit my website at http://www.musicwithpersonality.com

Andre Noe - Owner

The couple and guests dancing
029328a7f8b456ca 1525263275 98de1677e1e7e174 1525263274245 9 18740801 101554436

23 Reviews for Andre's Music with Personality

Ruth S. · Married on 11/17/2018

Caring, professional, and fun!

Andre is very caring, genuine and talented, as well as professional. He seemed to be having as much fun as all of the wedding guests, who were dancing up a storm all evening! He really made the party rock!

Sent on 11/27/2018

Katie · Married on 05/20/2017

Andre arrived to our venue early to set up and introduce himself to other vendors. We had a mix of music we had picked and songs he had selected. He was awesome! We were so happy with his services. Andre is extremely friendly and easy to work with. We definitely would recommend hiring Andre for your event!

Sent on 06/21/2017

Dustin · Married on 03/18/2017

Andre was our Dj at our wedding in March . He was very attentive to our needs and special requests . He was very patient when we changed our mind and was willing to have as many meetings as we needed prior to our wedding day. On the day of he was amazing , great personality , lots if fun , very organized . Highly recommend Andre for your next event .

Sent on 08/11/2017

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Andre's Music with Personality FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 295.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, MC, Microphones, Projector, Travel Expenses, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,495.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Flat Screen, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Projector, Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 150.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Christian, Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Flat Screen, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• Phoenix, 85001 See on map