Salerno, IT IT 0029Z Map · Phone number

About AMALFI COAST CELEBRANT

ROSA PAOLA PAULI LUYPEN

WEDDING COORDINATORS-CELEBRANTS-INTERPRETERS FOR ENGLISH, FRENCH, ITALIAN, GERMAN, SPANISH, RUSSIAN ETC…..

rosa@amalfi-coast-celebrant.it

WWW.AMALFI-COAST-CELEBRANT.IT

skype: rosa.paola.pauli.luypen

Facebook page

OUR TEAM IS BASED IN STUNNING POSITANO, ON AMALFI COAST, ITALY. BUT WE OPERATE ALL OVER THE ITALIAN TERRITORY AND NTERNATIONALLY.

Our goal is to help make each bride and groom's special day as stress free as possible!

The prospect of organizing a wedding day with so many important and intricate details can be daunting. We will take away any stress and anxiety leaving you with only the fun and exciting elements of planning your wedding.

We will listen to your ideas and transform them into a wedding celebration that is pure magic in every detail and one that completely reflects your dreams and personalities. We will help you create your tailored event.

We can be involved as little or as much as you wish. The same attention to detail is applied whether you plan a small, intimate affair or a grand-scale event. We aim to meet your every requirement and exceed expectations.

We look forward to working with you and feel free to contact us with any questions!

Thank you!

Let's Celebrate L O V E !

Just start dreaming...

794391bf53fbb7ef 3 12316283 10153753564361823 733797352613661484 n
794391bf53fbb7ef 3 12316283 10153753564361823 733797352613661484 n

4 Reviews for AMALFI COAST CELEBRANT

Allie · Married on 05/22/2017

Rosa is the epitome of everything you want your marriage celebrant to be, plus you come away feeling you have left a little piece of your heart with this truly lovely lady.
    Rosa can magic up all the people you didn’t know where to look to find, just ask her, but won’t push anyone or anything on you, you don’t want. Her aim is to make this your best day, without the stress.

Sent on 06/16/2018

Angela · Married on 06/20/2016

Rosa is so wonderful!! She was so helpful every step of the way. Traveling from California to Italy to get married could have been stressful, but Rosa took the stress out of it. Not only did she do our wedding ceremony she helped us choose a location and recommended a great photographer. Not to mention the ceremony was so beautiful and special! We are beyond happy with the entire experience! We have amazing memories that will last a lifetime!! If you need a celebrant on the Amalfi Coast look no further...choose Rosa!! :-)

Sent on 06/28/2016

Elizabeth · Married on 05/21/2015

I am so happy to write this review! My now husband and I were married in Positano last May, I was very lucky to find Rosa, she coordinated all the details of our intimate ceremony and together with Rosario made our day unforgettable. Rosa was always there to help us and answer our millions of questions. She always made me feel at ease and confident that everything would turn out beautiful, and it did. Rosa is one of the sweetest people I have come across in life, I felt like I have always known her, I was so happy when I finally got to meet her. Do not hesitate and book Rosa, I assure you that you will be in the best hands, she loves what she does and it shows in the service she provides.

Grazie Mille, Dear Rosa and Rosario!!!

Sent on 10/18/2015

AMALFI COAST CELEBRANT FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 378.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price? Ceremony Rehearsal
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 379.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? Yes
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? No Denomination
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? 30-60 mins.
  • What languages do you speak? English, French, Italian