Althouse Sound

Douglass, KS View map
$800 Most Popular Price

$800 Most Popular Price

Althouse Sound is a wedding-DJ and sound system company based out of Wichita, KS. Since his junior year in high school, owner and DJ Austin Althouse has been providing musical entertainment at private parties, community events, and more. With expertise in quality sound systems and a vast catalog of songs and soundtracks, I look forward to elevating the atmosphere of your special day.

Althouse Sound covers indoor and outdoor events and prides itself on ensuring high-end audio for audiences and guests. From parades and community events to wedding receptions and ceremonies, I will provide a truly customized experience for my clients and I will collaborate with you to find out the kind of atmosphere you wish to create. I will also create a playlist that fits that atmosphere.

We also provide MC duties and dance-floor lighting to complement the party ambience at wedding receptions. We also offer an online planning portal where you can create the soundtrack to your day with ease as well as viewing your invoice. We also take requests from guests in advance to ensure that the musical mix on the night matches your loved ones’ tastes.

If you are needing sound for your ceremony, we can also provide that as well. We have wireless handheld and headset microphones for use during your ceremony as well as background music.

We look forward to providing your wedding day with awesome music at a fair and honest rate! Contact us today to see how we can make your wedding fun!