Alta Sue's Dirty Dishes

Alta Sue's Dirty Dishes

About Alta Sue's Dirty Dishes

Vintage dishes and tabletop rental for your wedding, shower, tea party or dinner party. Deliveries coming soon in the Albuquerque and Santa Fe areas.

Categories: Wedding Rental

Regions serviced: Albuquerque

5 Reviews for Alta Sue's Dirty Dishes

Susie was amazing. I really appreciate the attention to detail (especially for the grooms place setting) and the professionalism she exuded from the first meeting all the way to the last payment. When we had some issues with the venue and her rentals she handled it coolly and fantastically. Her items were so beautiful that my guests took pictures and posted them on instagram. Guests even tried to smuggle items out. A big no-no. Booking with Susie was the best investment for the overall aesthetic that we wanted to achieve.

Profile Picture Lysandra, 5/3/14, 7 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

It was an absolute pleasure working with Susie!
I met with Susie during the planning stages of our wedding and she completely understood the look we were going for. Susie was absolutely wonderful to work with and was extremely helpful, making recommendations and offering suggestions without any pressure. I felt comfortable and confident that everything would be perfect - and it was!
Susie was reliable and went the extra mile, before, during, and after our wedding to ensure everything was perfect. The "Dirty Dishes" collection is a rare find in Las Vegas.

Profile Picture Paula, 5/11/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

If you are looking to have a truly amazing table setting for your wedding.....big or small.....something that you and your guests are still gushing about years down the road, look no further! Dirty Dishes is a dream come true for brides loving everything pretty. Dirty Dishes has an unbelievable collection of all things vintage.....dishes, stemware, flatware, linens, napkins, flower vases and more. Their inventory is carefully collected from years of scavenging antique stores, thrifting and searching online. Some are even heirlooms gifted to Dirty Dishes as the original owners know they will be treasured and cared for in Susie's hands, more so than sitting covered in dust in their own china cabinets. All her pieces are 100% hand washed to maintain the beauty of the collections and this says a lot about Dirty Dishes love for what they do. Everything is simply PERFECTION!

I have used Dirty Dishes for my wedding, wedding anniversary, baby shower, birthday parties and as part of my Interior Design Business. I cannot wait to have Susie do my my Thanksgiving and Christmas Dinner Table. She NEVER disappoints! She is as passionate about this as she possibly can, she is a visionary, she thinks outside the box, she has a great personality, her customer service is beyond extraordinary and she can execute without disappointing even when you are not there to oversee! And to top it off....she's one of the best Interior Designers in Las Vegas, so there will be beauty down to the smallest detail!

Dirty Dishes is all you need for your wedding! I promise. Stop wasting your time looking around! I am a perfectionist myself and hard to please! And you know what, Dirty Dishes prices are pretty much the same as the standard rental companies that offer tired white plates, dull cutlery and unbreakably thick stemware!!! Yup, that's right! Didn't expect that, huh!

Just give Dirty Dishes a call and check this part of your list with peace of mind!

Profile Picture User3440089, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Alta Sue's Dirty Dishes Pricing

220x220 sq 1405212218028 img21210237
220x220 sq 1405212298560 stack of plates 800
220x220 sq 1405212350215 teacups 800

1 ENDORSEMENT
We had the pleasure of working with Susie from Alta Sue's Dirty Dishes for a photo shoot we coordinated and it was a true joy to work with her. She has a great eye for design and the vintage table settings she came up with were gorgeous! We definitely recommend using her services!!

Albuquerque, NM 87102   See On Map