Alta Sue's Dirty Dishes

Albuquerque, NM View map Visit website

Alta Sue's Dirty Dishes is a wedding decor rental company based in Albuquerque, New Mexico. This company specializes in bringing vintage elegance to your most special event, through dishware, decor, and thoughtfully curated tablescapes. The company’s owner Susie Radke is an interior designer with an eye for detail and a passion for these classic dishes. Allow her to create lovely tabletops, layered with colors and patterns, for a sophisticated dining experience.

This rental company offers a variety of wedding-day packages to best suit your needs and budget. From full place settings and table decor to customized dessert stations, Susie can achieve your wedding-day vision, whether it’s traditional, eclectic, or contemporary. Set-up services and clean-up services are provided so that you may relax and enjoy every moment. In addition to dishes, you may choose from an array of rental items including:

• Flatware
  • Glassware
  • Barware
  • Table linens and other decor
  • Woman-owned

Which of the following event rental services to you provide?

Clean Up
Delivery
Setup

What event items are available?

Decor

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
China
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

Which of the following services do your prices include?

Delivery

• Shawna
    Shawna K. Married on 10/16/2021

Beautiful place settings

Susie has an eye for romantic style and provides a unique service. If you like pretty vintage things you will love dirty dishes. Susie is very thoughtful, easy to work with, and has your vision in mind. Her dishes really made my place settings unique and special.

Alta Sue's Dirty Dishes's reply:

Thank you! It was absolutely my pleasure to collaborate with someone that loves pretty vintage things.
  • Sarah
    Sarah L. Married on 10/09/2021

An Absolute Dream!

Susie really is amazing! She was such a delight to work with, I wish we were getting married every weekend so we could use her. She was professional and truly worked with us to create a dream. She transformed our space into a beautiful vintage heaven that I couldn’t have even dreamed of. She tied our whole space together with her beautiful pieces. Susie had constant contact and was available when needed. The day of the event she was prompt, patient, and flexible despite some set backs from other vendors. She works hard and truly has the clients best interest at heart. I cannot wait to use her in the future for events! We would HIGHLY recommend her, such a joy!!

Alta Sue's Dirty Dishes's reply:

Working with you is such a joy! And my heart swelled watching you and your guests interact with the dishes. The space was so beautiful I had to remind myself often that I was in your backyard and not at a resort. I’m looking forward to visiting again sometime.
    Deborah S. Married on 06/12/2021

Elegant tablescape!!

Susie’s beautiful dishes made the tables really special. Many commented on how elegant the tables were - and this was at a backyard wedding! She is a very hard worker, a perfectionist, and you can be confident she will not overlook a thing! I will definitely use her again for other events.

Alta Sue's Dirty Dishes's reply:

So fun being on the details crew with you! I loved the eucalyptus especially.. Thank you for this generous recommendation.

Pricing

City Blossoms City Blossoms Wedding Florists

We had the pleasure of working with Susie from Alta Sue's Dirty Dishes for a photo shoot we coordinated and it was a true joy to work with her. She has a great eye for design and the vintage table settings she came up with were gorgeous! We definitely recommend using her services!!

417 Walter Street SE Albuquerque, NM, 87102
Location of (Alta Sue's Dirty Dishes)

Other vendors in Albuquerque for your wedding