Alotta Brownies Bakery

317 north main street, Fremont, NE 68025 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Alotta Brownies Bakery

We love to do weddings, from start to finish, our cakes are each custom made for our clients to create the atmosphere that they are wanting. If you are looking for something unique and different or classic and traditional give us a call we would love to meet with you.

• I Want S'MORE
  • Gigi's
  • The Cake Gallery

4 Reviews for Alotta Brownies Bakery

Michael · Married on 08/16/2014

We ordered a variety of cup cakes for our wedding. The flavors were great and we received a lot of comments. We had take home boxes and most took advantage of that if that is any indicator of how much the guests enjoyed the cupcakes.

Sent on 08/20/2014

Susan · Married on 10/18/2015

Alotta Brownies did a FANTASTIC job with our wedding cake. We opted for the traditional white wedding cake that is their 100 year old recipe and it did not disappoint! Our guests were raving about the flavor. It's now a week later and we're still enjoying leftovers and they are as delicious as they were the day of our wedding. I rated flexibility at a 4 for the reason that we had to go pick it up the day before because we didn't want to spend the extra money on delivery. Thank you to Michelle and her team. I highly recommend this vendor!

Sent on 10/25/2015

Jill · Married on 06/06/2015

We opted for a simple cake because typically I don't like cake. However, after biting into this during the cake cutting, I had to have a second piece. Couldn't even wait for my husband to hand me another! Our guests really enjoyed it as well. They thought it was delicious, moist and not overly sweet. We chose to go with a white cake and raspberry filling.

Sent on 07/20/2015

Real Weddings

• 317 north main street Fremont, 68025 See on map
    4027219400 (Phone number)
    Location of (Alotta Brownies Bakery)