1470 S Quebec Way Apt 65, Denver, CO 80231 Map · Phone number

About Alluring Canvas- Makeup Design

Bridal makeup is my passion... I provide on-site makeup for your big day! I am happy to accommodate large parties by bringing in an assistant. Booking a trial run gives you and I the opportunity to explore the look you have in mind,get to know each other, and work together to bring the vision to life. I pride myself on being able to provide natural beauty as well as statement looks. Going into your big day being confident that you are going to feel and look your very best is my goal!

Other couples have also viewed

• Faced By Ariel
image4

3 Reviews for Alluring Canvas- Makeup Design

• User6452294 · 1+ year ago

Thank You Alyse!

As a wedding planner, I’m a tough critic. Alyse is always such an amazing person to work with, and she knew exactly what I wanted! She was timely, genuine, kind, and so helpful and easy to plan with leading up to the wedding. My makeup was just enough for my wedding, looked amazing in photos, and lasted through all the fun! Thank you so much Alyse and her team, my makeup was immaculate.

Sent on 01/13/2020

Donna · Married on 11/14/2015

Alyse did the makeup for myself, bridesmaids and mothers for my wedding, Nov '15. She did an amazing job! We all looked natural but enhanced. We were complimented consistantly throughout the day on how beautiful we looked, and we all felt that way too!!!! Highly highly recommend Alyse. She was professional, accommodating, timely and extremly talented:)

Sent on 03/09/2016

Amanda · Married on 09/01/2012

Alyse is such an easy going, fun-loving person who also happens to be extremely talented at making people look gorgeous. I am so blessed that she was able to do my makeup and the makeup of my brides maids on my special day. She understood exactly what I wanted and made me look the prettiest I ever have, who doesn't want that on your big day? I think it deserves mention as well that she is so easy to get along with and fun. All my brides maids loved her. That may not seem like a big deal but trust me when I say you'll want only positive energy and vibes on your big day, and Alyse is just the person for that. I would recommend Alyse to anyone I know getting married.

Sent on 03/08/2016

• 1470 S Quebec Way Apt 65 Denver, 80231 See on map
    Location of (Alluring Canvas- Makeup Design)