Allison Mah Photography

Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Allison Mah Photography

You spent months of hard work planning a perfect wedding day to celebrate the unconditional commitment of marriage with your spouse. It was more than you could have ever imagined.

So, what happens next? You wore the dress, your flowers have passed, and the cake you spontaneously decided to smash in his/her face has been devoured. Now, you’re looking forward to a lifetime with your best friend.

I believe that your wedding album is the golden ticket that will hold all of these moments safe. I believe that you’re hiring an artist to create an heirloom whose purpose is to share your story. I believe we live in a world that can sometimes feel that we’ve lost touch with one another, and these stories reconnect us. I believe that the beauty of what I do is turning the intangible into something you will hold on to forever.

I’m an Atlanta photographer who traded in my “CAH” in for a “CAR” ten years ago when I moved to the south. I have absolutely no problem spending a lazy night in with my husband, curled up on the couch with pizza and Publix petite fours. We have a weimaraner who is our dog child. I can’t keep a cactus alive. My favorite thing to wear are pajamas. Bacon always wins.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

High-Res Images (4)
Prints (4)
Albums (2)
Liability Insurance (1)

Allison did our engagement photos..(.we are getting married out of state, otherwise we would have used her for those too)...and she did an AWESOME job! We have gotten sooooo many compliments on how great they turned out. She was able to fit us in before the holiday season and made sure we had our pictures in plenty of time to hand out as gifts. She was so friendly and that was the main reason why I chose her!!! I highly recommend her to anyone as she is super easy to work with and so nice! (and she takes amazing pictures!!!!)

Profile Picture Kristi, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance

Allison was so easy to work with, she followed up with me, she was organized and helpful, she had a detailed timeline of the day. She was really laid back and made the photo session comfortable and fun. We were thrilled with how the photos runed out for our engagement session and our wedding! Couldn't be happier with the decision to use Allision!

Profile Picture Kristin, 10/22/16, 1 Review
Services Used: High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files, Prints

Ally was one of the best decisions we made concerning our wedding day. From the very beginning she was so wonderful to work with. She made an obvious effort to get to know us and to understand what we were looking for in our wedding photographer. She was always so quick to respond to my many emails and was very patient explaining all the details. What sold me was when she put together a tentative itinerary for the big day! A photographer after my own heart

Profile Picture User6664201, 1+ year ago, 1 Review

35 Photos

Favorite Wedding Images

35 Photos

1 ENDORSEMENT
Ally is such a wonderful photographer. She recently took headshots for me and they turned out so beautiful. She knows how to pose and will make you feel super comfortable. I will recommend to her all of my clients searching for a photographer. Her professionalism and sweet personality really make her amazing to work with!

Events