Atlanta, GA 30338 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,500
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing

About Aline Marin Photography

Aline Marin Photography is a wedding and elopement photography company based out of Atlanta, Georgia. Aline, who is originally from Brazil, is the owner and lead photographer of this company. She loves to travel all over the world and is thrilled to shoot destination weddings. Her goal is to capture the raw emotions and intimate moments experienced on your wedding day. Aline Marin Photography uses a mix of contemporary and vintage styles to create artistic photographs.

This published photographer has multiple packages to choose from to accommodate a variety of wedding types. Her services include:

• One event per day
  • Multiple locations
  • Travel
  • Albums

Other Services
In addition to shooting your wedding, Aline Marin Photography also offers the following:

• Engagement shoot

1 User photo

Aline Marin Photography 1
  • Peyton

Peyton · Married on 10/27/2018

Just Amazing- Hire Aline!

Wow! What more could I say about Aline and Mihai? We had so much fun working with them throughout the wedding-planning process. Aline made us feel comfortable, despite our initial awkwardness at our engagement session and was willing to fly all the way to California to shoot our wedding! Having them fly out instead of hiring a photographer in California was one of the best decisions we made It made the day so much smoother and made us feel comfortable since we were familiar with Aline's shooting style and had gotten to know her at our engagement session. (Also, now I can recommend her to friends in ATL... so that's a Bonus!)

Before the wedding, Aline helped us put together a timeline and spoke with me on the phone for over an hour as I rambled on about ideas. She was very supportive of our desire to finish all portraits before dinner so we could enjoy the meal without being interrupted, and was happy to capture all of the different combinations of family portraits that were requested!

At every moment, Aline made us feel comfortable behind the camera and was so much fun to work with! She made us laugh and encouraged us to read our letters we had written to each other during our first look and it was such as sweet moment. Additionally, she is great at capturing unique photographs that really standout from other photographer's wedding portraits.

I was amazed when we received the most beautiful sneak-peek THE DAY AFTER our wedding, followed by our full album only a month later. She captured the day perfectly and I will never be able to decide which photos to hang up (a good problem to have) because every single one is incredible.

Hire Aline, people! She is incredibly talented, kind, adventurous, fun to work with, and will do whatever she can to capture your vision! Thank you so much Aline & Mihai!

Sent on 02/20/2019

Jordan Wilson · Married on 10/13/2018

Most amazing wedding photographers ever!

I don’t think I’m able to put into words how above and beyond Aline and Mihai went into making our wedding planning process as well as the wedding day a breeze. Our wedding package included an engagement shoot with it and our engagement photos were more amazing than I could have imagined and then our wedding photos..... they left me crying in the middle of target after seeing the preview. These guys were so professional and easy to work with. When we originally reached out to inquire about them being our photographers Aline called me on the phone and we spoke for 20 minutes. She listened, asked all of the right questions and actually CARED. We didn’t feel like clients to her. We felt like friends. We went to dinner in between our engagement shoot and wedding and had a blast. I told them what photos would mean a lot to me to have and they both made sure they got taken care of. I was a nervous wreck the day of the wedding as well and Aline’s calming energy eased my stress. I will always cherish the photos that were taken as well as the relationships we built with Aline and Mihai. I cannot wait to have them continue to take future photos of us. She sent me the spread of our wedding album (which was also included in our package) and made sure we had exactly what we wanted. We also got a sweet keepsake box as well. I could literally go on and on. If you’re looking for some amazing wedding photographers that go above and beyond to make everything perfect look no further!

Sent on 01/31/2019

Aline Marin Photography's reply:

I absolutely feel the luckiest to have worked with both you and Luke, Jordan! Thanks for being so sweet and for all the wonderful times!!
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 06/08/2018

What a great photographer!! Aline was the first vendor I booked because I love her work, and she is so reasonably priced for amazing quality. My husband is not a huge guy for taking pictures but for our engagement and wedding pictures she made us feel so comfortable. She was always quick to respond to emails and was always there to answer any questions we had. Our engagement pictures turned out beautifully, and I cannot wait to see the all of the wedding pictures :)

Sent on 06/27/2018

Award

Aline Marin Photography Pricing

Aline Marin Photography Price Rates

Aline Marin Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Photojournalism, Vintage
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Toning, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs