West Village, Smyrna, GA 30080 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,000
Availability Check your date

About Alessandra Lee Photography

Based out of Atlanta, Georgia, Alessandra Lee Photography is a wedding photographer committed to documenting authentic moments of these once-in-a-lifetime memories. Alessandra’s seasoned abilities influence each gorgeously captured scene from engagement, ceremony, or wedding reception sessions. Since a young age, photography has played a significant role in her life which then carried into her subsequent career. After cultivating her skills, Alessandra decided to pursue her interests professionally, turning precious moments into cherished visual memories. She is dedicated to enhancing her clients’ special day, especially by while encouraging them to relax and be themselves, every step of the way.

Alessandra Lee Photography aims to personalize each couple’s client experience as she photographs the authentic and indescribable connections between them. No matter the setting, Alessandra strives to help her clients feel comfortable and valued throughout the entire process In order to produce images that celebrate each individual couple, Alessandra offers the following services:

• Wedding portraits
  • Additional hours and multiple locations
  • A second available photographer
  • Destination and travels services
  • Photo albums
  • Digital copies
  • Trash-the-dress and boudoir photoshoots

Follow Alessandra Lee Photography on

Other couples have also viewed

• Ember Studio

21 Reviews for Alessandra Lee Photography

• Safiya

Safiya M. · Married on 04/24/2021

Just amazing

Alessandra is absolutely wonderful! She captured our engagement and wedding photos. It was easy to coordinate with her to travel to the beach for our engagement photos. She is so easy to work and has a great eye for creating beautiful pictures. I love her ability to capture candid moments as well as posed pictures. Our wedding day was very hectic and she was beyond a photographer that day, she helped me in any way possible! Ale was our best vendor at our wedding and we will continue to use her to capture our major life moments. I can’t thank her enough. I HIGHLY recommend, worth every penny!!

Sent on 05/22/2021
  • Sharon

Sharon R. · Married on 10/24/2020

So amazing and talented

Ale is nothing short of amazing. My now husband and I are 100% not naturals in front of a camera...we are awkward and goofy and never know what to do with our hands but she made us feel so comfortable and fun and the pictures came out perfect. I also did my boudoir shoot with her and if you're thinking about it...DO IT. She was so amazing, found the coolest spot to do it and it went above and beyond anything I could have expected. She was so good at making sure I was comfortable while also hyping me up! On our wedding day, she weathered the flash flood and down pour and was down for anything we asked of her. I will 100% be booking her again for the other milestone moments in our lives!

Sent on 11/06/2020
  • Jasmine

Jasmine C. · Married on 09/26/2020

One of the best decisions we've made in wedding planning!

I am thrilled to be writing an updated review of Alessandra Lee Photography! Choosing Alessandra to capture our wedding was hands down one of the absolute BEST decisions we made in all of wedding planning! My husband and I received our wedding album a few weeks ago, and to say we were blown away would be a complete understatement. Ale absolutely NAILED our wedding photography vision: whimsical and artistic, yet candid and classic at the same time. We still can’t believe all of the amazing moments she and her assistant were able to capture, and all of the incredible shots of our family and friends. She truly captured the spirit of our intimate, outdoor brunch wedding perfectly. Not to mention how much of a joy she was to be around on our big day! Ale and her assistant were SO sweet and attentive, even helping me with breathing exercises before I saw my husband for our First Look 😊 I cannot recommend Ale enough, she shines in every aspect and I know my husband and I will think of her again to capture our family’s big milestone moments! Hire Ale, you’ll be so happy you did!

************************************************************

My fiance and I are SO happy we found Ale! I had a very specific vision in mind for our wedding photography and spent months looking for someone who could fulfill that classic, authentic and fine art approach I had always envisioned. I was so impressed when I finally came across Ale's portfolio. Not only is she clearly so talented but my favorite part of her work is how she captures wedding guests and the way her couples look at each other. After talking to her on the phone, my fiance and I knew she was exactly who we were looking for.

We shot our engagement photos with Ale a few weeks ago. She was great at recommending places around Atlanta for our session, especially given that she just recently moved to the area! When we showed up on the day, we were so impressed to find out that Ale had already arrived at the area to scope out spots for photos. My fiance and I are extremely uncomfortable in front of the camera but Ale did an amazing job making us forget that the camera was even there--and we had an absolute blast with her. Not to mention that the day we shot our photos was a particularly busy day at the spot we chose for our session--there were maybe 2 or 3 different weddings or events happening while we shot photos in the area so it was extremely crowded. Ale remained completely calm and collected throughout any challenges we had with taking photos. If she was stressed at any point, she never showed it. She is a true professional! Also, I still can't stop looking at our sneak peek photos that Ale sent literally the day after we had our session!

Ale is a true gem and my fiance and I feel so lucky that she was available for our wedding date in September 2020. Hire her -- you won't regret it!

Sent on 12/09/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Alessandra Lee Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 3000
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3000
    2nd Shooter
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Destination / Travel
    Multi. Locations
    Second Shooter
    Toning
    Trash The Dress
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums

• West Village Smyrna, GA, 30080 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Alessandra Lee Photography)
  • Atlanta, Georgia Atlanta, GA, 30080 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Alessandra Lee Photography)