Albritton's Cake Shop

West Monroe, LA 71294 Map · Phone number

3 Reviews for Albritton's Cake Shop

• happygurl23

Jessica · Married on 03/08/2008

Albritton's does cakes as well as flowers and I was told by several people to work with them on my flowers. I had a small budget for flowers because a lot of what I was using was silk. I only needed bouquets, pin ons for the guys, and stuff for the mothers and grandmothers. A lot of florists didn't really want to work with me because I didn't want to spend over about $800 on real flowers. They took on my budget and showed me all the beautiful things I could do. They made the most out of what I had to work with and if they came up with any new ideas they would call me. They really did a beautiful job. My grandmother was so proud of her orchid corsage and my mom still has her miniature bouquet to this day. The flower girls had cute headpieces and the guys were so glad their pin ons didn't look girly. They did a great job for a very small budget.

Sent on 10/27/2008

NaTasha · Married on 12/15/2007

3.5

I purchased both my wedding cake and groom's cake from here. I designed both cakes myself. I brought the pictures to Albritton's and the made both cakes look exactly like the pictures. Both cakes were a hit at the wedding.

Sent on 08/16/2008

Ginger · Married on 08/22/2020

3.6
      3.0
      3.0

A little disappointing but still good

I was a little disappointed in several aspects of the catering and delivery done by this vendor. The cake however was excellent! The vendor had difficulty locating my order 2 weeks before my event but after several minutes of searching was able to find it. I ordered 2 sandwich trays (identical) however 1 tray of sandwiches had them cut in 4 with the crust removed, the second tray had them cut in 2 with the crust still on. Not really a big deal but not consistent. I’d still recommend for cakes, perhaps not for catering.

Sent on 09/10/2020

• West Monroe See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Albritton's Cake Shop)