Marietta, Georgia, Marietta, GA 30008 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1
  • Meet the Team

About AJ Mara Makeup

AJ Mara Makeup is a wedding-beauty company based in Marietta, Georgia. The company's owner AJ Mara makes it her mission to empower her clients by bringing out their natural beauty. She possesses endless enthusiasm for creating looks that make soon-to-be-weds look and feel their best before walking down the aisle. This professional makeup artist uses the highest quality products and keeps up with the latest beauty trends, for a flawless glow.

AJ Mara Makeup offers a range of on-location makeup services for weddings and other events. This company offers packages that can include morning skin prep for hydration and a touch-up kit to keep your look fresh throughout the day. AJ recommends a make-up trial in order to help ensure the perfect look. You may choose to customize your package with add ons like touch ups throughout the day and early-morning arrival.

• Black-owned

1 Reviews for AJ Mara Makeup

AJ Mara Makeup Pricing

AJ Mara Makeup Price Rates

AJ Mara Makeup FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 100
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 125
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 75
    $ 125
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Facials
    Makeup
    Group Discounts
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Contour Makeup

Team of AJ Mara Makeup

A.J. Mara

A.J. Mara

Makeup Artist

Hello there! My name is AJ Mara (just call me AJ), and I am a trained makeup artist in the Atlanta area. A curiosity and enthusiasm for makeup led me to Industry Makeup Academy, where I achieved certification in 2016. Since then, I have done editorial makeup for photo and video shoots, and bridal makeup for weddings.

As much as I love color and contour, the elevated looks of bridal makeup are my passion. If natural or natural glam is your aesthetic, you have found the makeup artist for you. I understand that your wedding day is one of the biggest in your life, so if you are feeling any hesitation or have any questions, please reach out to me! I look forward to speaking with you!

+ More Details
- Less Details

• Marietta, Georgia Marietta, GA, 30008 See on map
    Location of (AJ Mara Makeup)