2547 McGill St, Pigeon Forge, TN 37863 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Affordable Cruise Tours and Travel

Weddings and honeymoons are memorable events that create lasting memories. Affordable Cruise Tours and Travel can provide the appropriate venue, atmosphere and planning for your once in a lifetime event. We also provide worry free destination wedding & honeymoon planning resulting in an unforgettable experience. Romance and love is all you need, we will handle the rest. When looking for the ideal location and the amenities that would make your event unique we offer a personalized service that fits your every need. Whether the Caribbean or another destination Affordable Cruise Travel & Tours can facilitate all aspects of your desires and give you the ultimate time of your life.

Your vision is what we bring to life and all the fanfare that it entails. Trust your wedding, and honeymoon planning to Affordable Tours and Travel where you desire is our demand.

Welcome to my corner of the wire. I am Patty Frierson, your one stop source for travel and destination weddings. I am a Sandals wedding specialist, a world traveler myself, If it's somewhere you want to go odds are I can give you first hand experience of the location and insider tips. Whether you are looking for a paradise island wedding, a mountain wedding in the beautiful Smoky Mountains, or even looking to get married along one of the many beautiful rivers of the world, I can help you make it a bit easier to plan and allow you more time to enjoy the moment.

I can even tell you how to get a free beach wedding if you travel to one of the beautiful all inclusive resorts.

Give me a call at 8654530788 to discuss your dream destination.... Or if you are already married I can also help you with that perfect renewal or just start marking trips off of your bucket list.

• Woman-owned
Beautiful locations
Beautiful locations
1 51 2009339 161288351344241

Affordable Cruise Tours and Travel FAQ

• What types of travel do you specialize in?
    Destination Weddings
    Honeymoons
    Romantic Trips
  • What destinations do you specialize in?
    Caribbean
    East Europe
    Hawaii
    North America
    Pacific Islands
    West Europe
  • What travel services do you provide?
    Travel Insurance

• 2547 McGill St Pigeon Forge, TN, 37863 See on map
    865-205-6268 (Phone number)
    Location of (Affordable Cruise Tours and Travel)