Addison Hill Photo

Atlanta, GA View map
$2,400 Most Popular Price

$2,400 Most Popular Price

“A portrait is not made in the camera but on either side of it.” -Edward Steichen

The relationship I build between the client and myself is why I love photography. Telling your story through the lens of my camera is not only important but the joy of my job. Whether I’m photographing your wedding, your newborn, or your family your story will shine through. I find those beautiful, natural moments during our session that will stand out and capture your true personality.

I attended Savannah College of Art and Design with a major in photography. My training through SCAD taught me the ins and outs of photography and has helped me to grow strong roots for my career. Transitioning into professional photography in 2009 and capturing 100's of weddings as to date, has taught me to work on my toes and stay calm under pressure.

It’s hard for me to ever put my camera away. Photography is not just my job but also my passion. No matter where I go I have my camera with me. I hope you’ll contact me and we can start to document your story.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

1,500.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Slideshow
Prints

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,400

Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Destination / Travel
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Proofs
  • Amanda
    Amanda Married on 05/19/2018
    Nothing but 5s for Addison. He captured our wedding so perfectly just the way we remember it. He is extremely nice, helpful, and knows what he's doing. I couldn't recommend him more!
  • lmbladybug
    Lindsay Married on 06/26/2016
    We loved having Addison as our wedding photographer! He has such an easy going personality that makes him so easy to work with! He did a great job coordinating both of our rather large families, keeping everyone smiling & happy! Addison also worked with us and was very flexible in finding a perfect location to match our theme for our engagement photos. We were so happy with both our engagement & wedding photos - the hardest part is picking the ones to print & frame because they are all so good!!
    Devin Married on 05/02/2015
    Addison and Jason did an amazing job capturing every moment of our wedding weekend! Even though it was 1 week ago, Addison was able to send us some sample pictures and they look awesome!! We are very excited to see them all once they are finalized!

Real Weddings

Exclusive

Pricing

Atlanta, 30317
9102005646
Location of (Addison Hill Photo)

Addison Hill Photo frequently asked questions

What photography services does Addison Hill Photo include in the starting price?

Addison Hill Photo includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Slideshow
  • Prints

What photography services does Addison Hill Photo include in their most popular wedding package?

Addison Hill Photo includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Prints

What photography styles does Addison Hill Photo offer?

Addison Hill Photo offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Addison Hill Photo offer?

Addison Hill Photo offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Destination / Travel
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Addison Hill Photo offer for wedding events?

Addison Hill Photo offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend Addison Hill Photo and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Addison Hill Photo is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

What kind of wedding service promotions does Addison Hill Photo offer?

Addison Hill Photo currently offers 1 special WeddingWire promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in Atlanta for your wedding