5815 W. Ridgecrest Dr., Peoria, IL 61615 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

Other couples have also viewed

• B & B Productions

4 Reviews for ACE Entertainment & Event Management

1 User photo

Molly S. · Married on 07/10/2020

Awesome! and Fun!

I had Scott as my DJ for my wedding reception. He was absolutely AMAZING! He was extremely knowledgeable and helpful. He had great advice and tips, and was very patient with all my questions! He was fun at the reception! We had tons of compliments on the DJ! I would highly recommend!

Sent on 11/12/2019

Kaitlin M. · Married on 04/06/2019

Smooth and easy!

This past April when I started looking into DJ services for my wedding, I quickly realized ACE was the one for me! They were prompt responding to any of my questions and made sure I was getting what I wanted at an excellent value. In the days leading up to the wedding, ACE made sure to verify the agenda and what I expected. The day of the event was flawless and ACE was very flexible with last minute changes. THANK YOU!!!

Sent on 07/15/2019

ACE Entertainment & Event Management's reply:

Who would have guessed that back in 2013 when you and Bree started coming to my karaoke out in Delavan that a few years later I would have DJ'd both of your weddings?!? And now it looks like I may be doing another family one with Brittiney and Brock! So glad to have met you guys and spent your special days with you. Good luck with everything and thanks so much for the kind words!

Nicole · Married on 08/18/2018

I honestly think to have a smooth reception you have to have a good DJ. Until getting married I didn’t realize how important it was, but looking back ACE did a phenomenal job keeping the flow of the night going effortlessly, and communicated with us on when we wanted to go to next thing or just dance. All of the songs he picked were awesome and everyone had so much fun! For his price point and his excellent work you can’t go wrong. Honestly he does such good work. I couldn’t imagine anyone else doing a better job. Everything flowed so smooth because of Scott! I’ve seen bad DJs at weddings, and you can tell when things go wrong, our night was perfect because of ACE.

Do not hesitate to go with this DJ. This should be an easy choice and one less thing to stress about. He reached out to me through the enhancement and had us fill out a quick form so we were happy with music genres played.
    He will make your reception fun, and flow with ease so you can just enjoy your time!

Sent on 09/06/2018

ACE Entertainment & Event Management's reply:

Nicole,
    Thank you for a wonderful time and a glowing review. You were fantastic to work with as well and I had a wonderful time at your wedding. Thanks so much!

ACE Entertainment & Event Management Pricing

ACE Entertainment & Event Management Price Rates

• 5815 W. Ridgecrest Dr., Apt. 204 Peoria, IL, 61615 See on map
    3092083500 (Phone number)
    Location of (ACE Entertainment & Event Management)