Gulfport, MS 39507 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About ABC Rental

Welcome to ABC Rental Centers, the Mississippi Gulf Coast’s most complete wedding, party and event rental store. We have been locally owned and operated by a trained staff of experienced and caring people since 1968. We will assist you in planning your event, regardless of size or theme. We offer great product selection and dependable support.

For fun backyard parties, kids’ events, or fundraisers, we have concessions equipment, inflatable bounce houses, dunk tanks and games. If a meeting or conference is on your agenda, check out our pipe and drape, stanchions, staging, and audio equipment. For more formal events such as weddings, our extensive selection of decor items will help create just the mood you’re wanting, from arches and columns to lounge furniture, right down to the cake knife!

Of course every event needs tent rentals, tables and chairs, china, glassware, flatware, serving items, linens, and lighting. We have it all!

Delivery is available; our larger tents will be professionally installed onsite. All of our equipment will be clean and ready for setup.

Stop in one of our convenient locations in Gulfport, Ocean Springs, & Bay St. Louis MS today to plan your event and make your reservation - no party is too small or too large!

img0118
img0118
logo party facebook
img3264

7 Reviews for ABC Rental

We got most of the equipment and stuff we needed from ABC Rental. Everything they have is quality made. I loved doing business with them. And will definitely use them for rentals in the future.

Sent on 05/04/2015

Megan · Married on 04/18/2015

I used ABC Rentals for my wedding and was extremely pleased! They had everything I wanted and it was extremely affordable! Terry was extremely nice and easy to work with!

Sent on 04/24/2015

Elizabeth · Married on 03/07/2015

Great, friendly service! The sashes I rented from them made my reception beautiful!

Sent on 03/11/2015

ABC Rental's reply:

Elizabeth...we appreciate the nice review!

ABC Rental FAQ

• Which of the following event rental services to you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Showroom
  • What event items are available? Aisle Markers, Aisle Runners, Altar/Arch, Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Lights, Lounge Furniture, Tables, Tent Accessories, Tents, Vases
  • What is the starting price for tents? $ 300.00
  • What is the starting price for altar/arch rentals? $ 25.00
  • What is the starting price for tables? $ 8.00
  • What is the starting price for chairs? $ 1.00
  • What is the starting price for 12x12 ft dance floors? $ 123.00

Real Weddings

• A Plan To Remember
    A Plan To Remember Wedding Planners

David and his team at all three locations are great people to work with. Whether I am needing things well in advance or at the last minute --- they go above and beyond to help. I needed more bamboo chairs than for a beach wedding they bought more to accomodate my bride's needs. As a planner working with vendors who are willing to go above and beyond for me allows me to make my couples dreams come true!

• Gulfport, 39507 See on map