2032 Mallard way, Lithonia, GA 30058 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,195
  • Photos & Videos 23
  • Pricing

About A. S. Photo/Video & DJ Studio

My Story started about 17 years ago, I, Charles Anderson was a Lab Technician before I became a Photographer. I started learning everything there is to learn in the lab and as in time I progressed to become a Excellent Lab Technician. Once I became an excellent lab technician my Printing and Chemistry skills were superb in giving the customer the best product. I then begin to learn photography. My learning began in the Studio first and then it grew to others avenues such as Weddings and Commercials Photography. As I progressed I then thought to myself maybe I can provide this same service to my own clients, so 7 years later I now have a company that not only provide Photography I also provide Video and DJ service. This story can go on and on I just wanted to let you know as a past and future customer that A-Stac Photo/Video & DJ Entertainment has a history and skills that go beyond other photographers.

In my 17 year history I not only have knowlge in Film Photography I also have it in Digital Photography. I, Charles Anderson am very knowlgeble in this industry. We at A-Stac care about our clients in what we do give as a finished product and how we provide excellent services to all past and future clients. I hope that this story gives you help on making an excellent decision on hiring A-Stac to cover your event, whatever it maybe. This is my story.

Charles Anderson

img7737web
  • Videos 1

12 Reviews for A. S. Photo/Video & DJ Studio

Leilani · Married on 04/27/2019

Amazing photography that is stunning and complete

He did our engagements and he was absolutely amazing. I can trust he will make our wedding photos just as if not better! I never felt comfortable with pictures but he has my man and I laughing

Sent on 02/01/2019

Clarissa · Married on 07/01/2017

Charles is absolutely INCREDIBLE! He did our Engagement Photo shoot and we loved it! We spoke previously about poses I wanted to include and my vision for the shoot. Charles is very accommodating, he was willing to travel to our location gladly! My Fiancé wasn't big on picture-taking, but he absolutely enjoyed working with Charles! Once our pictures were taken, he had the proofs up on his website in 1 day! We took almost 200 pictures, and he had them ready for us in a day! We absolutely loved working with Charles and he will be doing our wedding in a little over a week!

Sent on 06/22/2017

Tifferney · Married on 03/08/2014

Charles Anderson is the best photographer I have ever worked with. He is professional, timely, flexible, and most of all personable! The quality of his work is impeccable! He uses the latest in technology and is always prepared. His pictures are of high quality and he really knows how to capture special moments. I've worked with Charles for over 8 years...He has shot birthday photos, parties, weddings, and engagement sessions for my family and I. Astac photography is the cream of the crop!!!!

Sent on 03/09/2014