175 W Wieuca Rd Ste 207, Atlanta, GA 30342 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 2

About A FORMAL IMAGE LIMOUSINES INC

Welcome to A Formal Image Limousines Inc, where we provide the most reliable, exotic and luxury Atlanta limousine services in Georgia for the following special events:

• Proms
  • Sporting Events
  • Casino Trips
  • Weddings
  • Anniversaries
  • Birthdays
  • Bar/Bat Mitzvahs
  • Any special occasion

If you're attending a special event, why not roll in fashion and rent an elegant limousine for the night? Be treated like a celebrity and give yourself and your loved ones the same treatment. Enjoy life a little and treat yourself, you deserve it. Our chauffeur-driven Atlanta limousines are the highest quality, latest in style, and include all the amenities a luxury car should have.

On-Time-Every-Time

Timing is everything. One little delay could result in the postponement of many other parts of the event. Just imagine if your wedding party was late because your guests couldn't get a cab or got lost because they're not familiar with Atlanta. What a disaster! That is why you need our limo services to ensure that you and your guests arrive on time.

Follow A FORMAL IMAGE LIMOUSINES INC on

Photos 1 Photos
Videos 1 Video

15 Reviews for A FORMAL IMAGE LIMOUSINES INC

Alicia · Married on 06/11/2016

Used this company for our wedding. They were awesome! Helped us find the perfect limo for our special day. They were on time, professional, and made sure we got to all our locations we need for pictures , and to the wedding on time. I would highly reccommend them!

Sent on 12/29/2016

A FORMAL IMAGE LIMOUSINES INC's reply:

HI Alicia, Thank you so much for taking the time to give us a review. We sincerely appreciate it.

Ken · event on: 09/02/2015

I've been using Formal Image for years and they have never let us down. Professional, excellent vehicles, always on time and very accommodating. I fly on business out of and in to the Atlanta airport and have always enjoyed their service. I recommend them for any type of event. i have used many different services and Formal Image is the best.

Sent on 09/28/2015

I was so happy with this company. We had extra family that arrived in town last minute, they picked them up at the Atlanta Airport and took them to the hotel. They upgraded us to a bigger limousine and worked around our schedule that had last minute changes. I have since used them to provide other transportation for our family. One of the biggest compliments is their customer service. They ALWAYS answer the phone. They are so pleasant and quick in letting me know an estimate charge. I wish they were in other cities because I travel and need them elsewhere. Maybe one day. If a company does a good job it should be make public. Thank you and look forward to more years of transportation with your company.

Sent on 09/05/2014

• 175 W Wieuca Rd Ste 207, 4755 Canton Rd /Marietta Ga Atlanta, GA, 30342 See on map
    7702201880 (Phone number)
    6783006196 (Other Phone Number)
    7709280665 (Fax Number)
    24/7
    Location of (A FORMAL IMAGE LIMOUSINES INC)