6401 S. Connie Ave #302, Sioux Falls, SD 57106 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,500
Availability Check your date

About 3 Cord Photography

Erin.Elizabeth Photography does Weddings, Engagements, Senior Portraits, Family & Children Portraits.

With each session, a CD is included with all processed photos taken.

Follow 3 Cord Photography on

img5470
img5875
img9347

5 Reviews for 3 Cord Photography

When looking for wedding vendors, I contacted the team of DAC music productions and 3 Cord Photography first. When they told me about their package deals, I was ecstatic! Recently they came all the way to our ranch to take our engagement photos. Not only did we have a blast, but we got 140 high quality photos to choose from. Erin did an excellent job of capturing us in our element and put us at ease in front of the camera, plus she was more than willing to run with some of our crazy ideas. I can't wait till our wedding day because I know Erin will do a AWESOME job of capturing it!!

Sent on 07/12/2015

Lacey · Married on 08/08/2015

Erin was super friendly & lots of fun to have around on my special day! I was so thankful that she was willing to snap photos from sunrise to sunset. She does a wonderful job!

Sent on 08/17/2015

Samantha · Married on 02/28/2015

Erin with 3 Cord Photography was so wonderful from day one! We hired her for our February wedding in Minnesota, and she was willing to bend over backwards for any picture request we had! Our church had some very strict and ridiculous restrictions as to where Erin could take pictures from, which required her to get some special lenses, and stand a very far distance away, and yet she was still able to capture everything we wanted! I could not have asked for a nicer, more flexible, and professional photographer to capture our day. She arrived at my house in Princeton, MN at 7:30AM to capture pictures of my hair and makeup being done, then she ventured over to our church in Elk River, MN to prep for our massive wedding party to arrive and spent the next 5ish hours taking pictures of everything and everyone, after the ceremony she went to our reception hall in Milaca, MN and took plenty of fantastic pictures there too! From 7:30AM all the way through the dancing!! And her pricing is absolutely unbeatable!! Her professionalism is also unbeatable, I had guests inquire as to if we even had a photographer for our ceremony and reception because she was so stealthy that she didn't even take one moment away from what the day was about, all while capturing everything we wanted her to capture!

Sent on 03/09/2015

3 Cord Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day
  • What photography items do you offer? Digital Files, Proofs

• 3 Cord Weddings
    3 Cord Weddings Wedding DJs

I've worked with Erin.Elizabeth Photography several times. She's always professional, and knows what she's doing!

• 6401 S. Connie Ave, #302 Sioux Falls, 57106 See on map