16950 Wright Plaza Suite B, Omaha, NE 68130 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

3 Reviews for 14 Karat

Amy · Married on 07/11/2017

Lucie was very helpful to us, we loved her!!! Excellent customer service, no pressure, and she helped us make an informed decision when picking out my engagement ring. Very happy with the final product!

Sent on 09/06/2016

Katie · Married on 09/27/2014

Our experiences with 14 Karat have all been amazing and they truly have customer service that inspires! My fiancé worked with Mindy to purchase my engagement ring and told me that she was absolutely wonderful. She was patient with him and walked through all of the important aspects of diamond buying since he was new to this type of shopping. When he needed the ring earlier than the standard delivery time, she made it work so it would be back in time for our trip to Italy and the proposal would be one of a lifetime.

When we went back to look for wedding bands, I found some that "would do" but none that I absolutely loved. Mindy insisted that we wait until I found one that I was completely in love with since I would have it the rest of my life (even if that meant going elsewhere). She also came up with a backup plan and special ordered in additional rings from their vendors that they didn't carry in the store just so I could look at them. When we went back in, one of the new rings was just perfect and I cannot thank her enough for taking this additional step to make me happy!

Sent on 05/29/2014

Great service, friendly staff, quality products

Sent on 02/24/2014