Ziva Santop Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Ziva is simply the best. She is super professional and organized. We had some specific thoughts and ideas for pictures and she got them all. She took 780 pictures at our wedding, and everyone of them were awesome. She was so fast, that we were able to start enjoying them online during our honeymoon. The CD's arrived less than 2 weeks after our wedding and our family and friends love them. Make a great decision in your wedding planning process and hire Ziva.

Profile Picture
Private User
1+ year ago

Ziva is so flexible, responds in a timely manner. I mean throughout we mostly communicated through email and I think she is very responsive. We got all the shots we wanted. She is also very organized and knows what she's doing. About a week before my wedding I gave her a list of people who we wanted to take pictures with. On the day of, after the ceremony it was just crazy because there are guests that are still by d ceremony area, chit-chatting and not all of them are in the list that me and my husband gave. So that leaves us (actually her) with looking for people that are in the list. But Ziva was on top of it all...I honestly didnt know what to do because I didnt think of that when I made the list. So watching her gather up the people in my list just just made me totally amazed on how great and awesome she was doing. Not only that; the pictures came out very good! We highly recommend her! And would use her service again!

Profile Picture
Anonymous
2+ years ago

Ziva did our engagement session, our wedding, and a wedding Marryoake! She is professional, flexible, and extremely helpful!! She used the lighting and environment to make stunning photos that we will cherish forever! Both of our families absolutely adored her and could not believe how painless she made the photo shoots feel! She is extremely budget friendly and the quality of her work is amazing! A huge thank you to Ziva for being such an integral part of our wedding day! We are so grateful to have found you and look forward to using your services in the future!!

Services Used: Photography

Ziva was such a great photographer!!! She was extremely flexible when it rained on our wedding day and our helicopter ride from Long Beach to Catalina was delayed by two hours. She was willing to come back the next day or come with us that day and spend the night on Catalina Island. She was very professional and creative and so easy to work with! It definitely made our day so much better to have such a warm and wonderful person to work with.

Services Used: Photography

All of our pictures turned out so great! Ziva was so easy to work with and you can tell she really wants to get you the pictures you want. My pictures were online and ready to view only a couple of days after the wedding. She is very professional and personable. Also she was always easy to get in touch with. She was very quick with any editing or cropping I wanted done to the photo's. I would recommend her to anyone who needed a photographer.

Services Used: Photography

Ziva made our day so special. She knew we were on some serious time constraints and she totally managed to get all the pictures we asked for. She is extremely professional and knows how to keep everyone in line!
We really enjoyed having Ziva as our photographer and cannot wait until the next time we need a photographer - because we want ZIVA!

Services Used: Photography

I cannot say enough good things about Ziva. She made our day memorable, and her sweet, humble demeanor was a treasure. Our pictures turned out glorious, more than we could have ever dreamed for.

Services Used: Photography

Ziva has an incedible eye for photography. Composition and framing come instinctively to her. Her technical precision and natural talent clearly dilineate her from the average professional photographer. In other words we love the pictures she took so much they hang on our walls and above our fireplace not as pictures alone, but as works of art. We highly recommend her.

Services Used: Photography

Ziva was not only professional but she listened to everything that my fience and I wanted. The pictures came out perfect and she was not intrusive at all. We were both very impressed and we had a lot of comments from our friends and family. I know she will have at least two more weddings to photograph from our group of friends alone. I highly recomend Ziva, she is by far one of the best in her field. We give her 5 stars hands down.