Zach Downing - DJ / Emcee / Entertainer

Value
Flexibility
Haley
10/05/2013

Amazing and professional! Zach definitely did a wonderful job!!!!!

Private User
1+ year ago

This guy and his team were great! Fun and brought a real professionalism. We had the photo booth which was a blast. Worth every cent.

Lisa
09/21/2013

Zach made my reception a total hit! He not only provided the perfect lighting and music, but he truly made the party! My husband and I didn't have to worry about any of the details, Zach took care of them. He made sure that we were worry-free and could just enjoy our night. He went above and beyond what we expected. We still hear from friends and family saying our reception was the best they've ever attended because of how much fun Zach made it. He provided excellent service and we could not have been happier! Zach will forever be our go to DJ for parties!

Emily
09/14/2013

Zach Downing did our wedding reception, and did a fantastic job. He was extreamly professional and alot of fun to work with. His group also did the lighting at our venu, and it was beautiful. We also got a good deal to get the photobooth as well, all were better than we could have imagined. We had a late meeting with him due to us living out of town prior to the wedding, but it was very helpful and informative. He actually customizes your wedding reception, and tries to get to know your personality to help fufil your wants. Not the tipical dj that demands all attention on himself with cheesey dances and one liners, but great at what he does and mixing the music the way he does. He had a great way of keeping the mood and party going, and we danced all night long! I would say from experience with other DJ's he was hands down the best we have both ever come in counter with. If you want something fresh and fun, hire this DJ and also think about the other things his company offers!

Laine
09/07/2013

Zach is such a great DJ! He kept people dancing and having fun, exactly like we wanted!

Services Used: DJ, Entertainer

We had been to some decent and NOT so decent weddings over the years together and Drew (my fiance) and I agreed that this was a big priority. We also agreed that we would NOT be the couple that did the dreaded IPOD WEDDING! (YIKES!!) so our search was on!

We met a few companies at a wedding show, one was SUPER annoying and kept calling and bugging us to book with them for a "wedding show special"

We had an amazing photographer who asked who our DJ was, when we told her that we were still looking she said "Call this guy"(Zach Downing)...we were both in school so when we were back during summer break we setup a meeting with him.

When I think "meeting" I think conference room, sales pitches and boring" well we met Zach at his Tulsa office (which is FREAKING AWESOME) its very Ikea, modern and comfortable! We actually got to sip a glass of champange and have a beer as we laughed, talked, told wedding horror stories as he listened to us! I think he could tell we were really scared to get a bad DJ and after that meeting we knew we found our DJ!....

So the party was awesome..I wish I could think of another word to decribe it but ya...it rocked...my family, friends, even our catering company staff people were dancing! I love my photos, love the memories, I didn't have to worry about cheesy songs or skits, Zach made the night with elegance, flow, an awesome mix of music (he has this way of mixing music that is just ...ya very cool! So if you are looking for a DJ there are A TON of them all over Tulsa, Oklahoma whereever you are, but if you want a DJ, Emcee and someone who won't embarass you CALL ZACH, Meet with him and invest in this part of the reception, I know its easy to fall into the low price trap but move some money around, take it from a real bride..this is one thing you WANT to double up your budget on!!!!

Matthew
08/31/2013

I have nothing but positive things to say about Zach Downing. He certainly knew how to keep my guests up out of their seats and on the dance floor, and kept the party going well into the night! (In fact, our venue had to turn the lights on and kick half of the guests out at midnight!).

I purchased Zach's DJ services and added the Photobooth last minute. It was an excellent decision, as we were presented a scrapbook of all our guests' photobooth pictures following the reception which makes for fond memories of the reception. If I ever have the need to have DJ services at an event in the future, I know exactly who I'll call.

Give Zach a shot! The professionalism, value, and quality of service you receive are top notch and well worth it!

Private User
1+ year ago

Zach was easy to work with and very helpful at finding solutions to any problems that arose. Not only was he a fun DJ, he was also a great host for the evening. His company also provided lovely lighting and set up for a slideshow.

Services Used: DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor

We loved you! You kept the party alive. There was never a dole moment where the dance floor wasn't full. Thank you again for your services. We will refer you out to everyone!

Thomas
06/22/2013

Not only was Zach a great DJ, he helped the entire event flow. at no point during the night did we feel is was lagging or that we had hit a lull. He also provided great tips that he's learned from years of experience. Sit down and eat before your first dance. I'm so glad we took his advice.
The night could not have gone better for us and it started with choosing our vendors wisely. Zach came highly recommended and he did not disappoint!

Kat
06/08/2013

I cannot recommend Zach highly enough. He was such a pleasure to work with. He was professional, polite and so fun! From my first conversation with him, I felt totally comfortable that he would make our wedding a great party. He took all of our requests and suggestions and created a timeline and vision for the reception that were exactly as we wanted. He coordinated with the venue (The Mayo) and with our photographer to make sure everyone knew the timeline and was on the same page. On the day of he was on time and ready to go without me having to worry about a thing. The music mix was perfect -- he really reads the crowd to know what needs to come next. When he was introducing different parts of the reception (introductions, cake cutting, father/daughter dance, etc.), he took exactly the tone we had requested -- no over the top DJ craziness. Our guests had a great time, and he handled some "aggressive requesters" with nothing but charm. Highly, highly recommend.

Abby
05/19/2013

Zach did an amazing job! The lighting was beyond beautiful and he made our slide show and added extra touches for it. The photobooth was excellent and all of our guests had a blast using it. He threw a party for us and that's what we wanted. The music was wonderful and he did our Emcee and helped made our wedding organized. If you need an excellent DJ, stop looking at other DJ companies and use Zach Downing. He's the best of the best and you will NOT be disappointed.

Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor
Amanda
05/11/2013

Zach was great to work with and very flexible with appointment times and locations. He also had many wonderful ideas. It was great to leave everything in his hands for the evening and not to worry about anything. Thanks Zach!

Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ

We are repeat customers of Zach Downing, Zach provided DJ services to our two other daughters, so this is the third wedding that we have asked him to entertain at. Our guests have consistently shared how much they have enjoyed each celebration. We know guests travel from all over, they invest their time, lives and finances to be with us, we really want to show them the best party they can come to.

Zach also had his company assist us this time with some fantastic additions, the photobooth that they offered was a tremendous value we loved seeing all the photos that our guests took at the event.

Also they helped us (again) with some fantastic lighting, the classic bistro outdoor lighting, the amber hues, the light pinks really helped transform our venue.

If you are looking for a production, not just a wedding give Zach and his team a call.

Emily
12/01/2012

This company came highly recommended to us and I would highly recommend them to anyone who asked me. Zach was/is very professional, prompt, courteous, and VERY flexible! He kept everything flowing throughout the whole night! He will play whatever music you like and he strategically tailors an outline for your
BIG day!

Zach Downing - DJ / Emcee / Entertainer responded with the following comments:

Ah! Your family was SO MUCH FUN! I can't wait to see the pics, I hope you all had a great Honeymoon!

Anonymous
2+ years ago

Zac made the wedding reception perfect. He stepped in at the last minute and fix things that he knew would not be prefect. I would highly recommend him for any event.

Zach Downing - DJ / Emcee / Entertainer responded with the following comments:

Awww! Thanks! I wish I knew who gave this review so I could give you a hug! No need to be Anonymous!! Thank you though I am sure you all were awesome to work with, whoever you are!

Services Used: DJ, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor