Zach Downing - DJ / Emcee / Entertainer

Zach Downing - DJ / Emcee / Entertainer

Premium Contemporary Trendsetting Entertainment

Tulsa, OK | map
Genres: 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, Big Band, Classic Rock, Cou...
Liability Insurance: Yes
Value:
(4.8 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

What can we say! Zach rocked the house! I really can't say good things about Zach, if you know "love languages" I would have to say this affirmation is that he truly loves what he does!! He really did help make it the most perfect night o our lives! Flawless, executed perfectly and at the brunch the day after our party everyone was still talking about how much fun they had! This was our dream wedding we invested heavily in getting the perfect team to make it just that, Zach is a blast to work with and I couldn't have found a better Emcee/DJ. If you are on the fence about going with a professional, jump over, give him a call and move some funds around if your on a tight budget because this is truly one person that can change your entire day! - Thanks Zach!!

• Wedding: 07/11/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Zach’s professionalism put my fiancé and I at ease from the start. He kept appointments and put up with changes on our end. He was able to pinpoint what was most important to us (tactful, classy but fun) and carry it out perfectly. He was sensitive to our group of people and used the on-the-spot feedback to create a very appropriate atmosphere – which was no easy feat because of my fairly conservative family. His equipment is top notch and his DJ skills very impressive. I’ve never heard such a smooth DJ in my life. Worth every penny! Many in my family talked about it for weeks. Thank you Zack for making our celebration so fun, stress free and the best memory ever.

• Wedding: 07/06/2014
Rebecca
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I have used Zach on multiple events for our company in the past. Due to his personalized and customized solutions I chose to use him for my personal event. My husband and I were very pleased with his services. I highly recommend Zach to anyone that is in charge of an event and wish to make it memorable and different from all the others.

• Wedding: 06/27/2014
Services Used: DJ, Photography
Shanna
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We loved working with Zach! So knowledgable, nice and extremely professional.

• Wedding: 05/23/2014
Patti
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Zach did an amazing job. He allowed everything to run smoothly on our wedding day and was not tacky or cheesy at all. He made us and our guest feel very welcome and comfortable. If he's available book him for your wedding now!!!

• Wedding: 05/17/2014
Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Zach did such a great job, we couldn't have been happier with everything!

• Wedding: 04/13/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Zach did a great job at our wedding and reception. We didn't want to necessarily do all the traditions at our reception and he had great ideas about alternatives to the bouquet toss that would get our guests on the dance floor - and they worked! He got the timing of the music for our ceremony down perfectly and played all the music on our must-have list. That made the event fun for us. He also incorporated a good mix of additional songs that people enjoyed. That made the event fun for our guests. All goals met! My only disappointment was the photo booth prints. He designed an awesome postcard for our guests to take with them. The version we actually had at the reception had the same info - just wasn't formatted as awesome as his design!

• Wedding: 04/04/2014
Kenna
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Zach was truly amazing, we felt so at ease after meeting with him at his office, we booked the day we got the quote. It was really great actually feeling like he was part of our team and not just "another vendor" he helped us prepare our family and bridal party in the weeks leading up to the wedding day by giving me little "tips" on making them help kick the party off and it was great because just as he suggested it did!!! I have gotten so many compliments on the ceremony and everything but people keep raving about the PARTY!

If you are just looking for a DJ and just want an average party don't hire Zach, his skills, expertise, experience and all around helpful planning tips will take your party WAY beyond what "just a DJ" can do. We also loved how all his companies worked together, photo booth(duet), lighting(empire)
So while we were dealing with separate companies it didn't feel like it and we didn't have to talk to different people leading upto the wedding day.

• Wedding: 03/15/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Zach was fantastic, we really enjoyed the personal consultations that he offered. When we were searching for a "DJ" we really thought that it would be somebody standing up playing music and making a few announcements, at least that is what all my friends ever had at their wedding. When we called Zach he offered to setup a meeting in his office, after that meeting we really understood how much of a difference hiring someone who would get to know us personally, spend the time to really try to make our reception different.

The day of our wedding he and his staff were on time, they setup everything early, our hotel actually commented on how professional he and his staff were to us that day.

If you are looking for just a DJ I think that he has another company he owns that offers that, but we wanted to invest in more than just a DJ, which is what we got. We did pay much more for his services than a few other places were offering but we felt it would be a good investment keeping out guests in mind and their investment in getting to our wedding, as well as the success of the evening, which it was. He was also HIGHLY recommended by MANY of our other vendors that we were using. We also ended up booking his Photo Booth company Duet Photo Booth (which was a huge hit and he also hooked us up with his lighting company Empire Lighting, he gave us a pretty sweet discount for using both companies!

• Wedding: 02/28/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Very friendly and great to work with!

• Wedding: Recently Married
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Zach was great to work with! Very accommodating to all our needs, would highly recommend him. He was very professional and made our reception a great party!

• Wedding: 12/13/2013
Sarah
  • Flexibility: 5.0

DJ Zach is fantastic! We met with him several times and he was very helpful and made us very comfortable from the start. He played great music and kept people on the dance floor from beginning to end during our reception. Couldn't have asked for anything more!!

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Amazing and professional! Zach definitely did a wonderful job!!!!!

• Wedding: 10/05/2013
Haley
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This guy and his team were great! Fun and brought a real professionalism. We had the photo booth which was a blast. Worth every cent.

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Zach made my reception a total hit! He not only provided the perfect lighting and music, but he truly made the party! My husband and I didn't have to worry about any of the details, Zach took care of them. He made sure that we were worry-free and could just enjoy our night. He went above and beyond what we expected. We still hear from friends and family saying our reception was the best they've ever attended because of how much fun Zach made it. He provided excellent service and we could not have been happier! Zach will forever be our go to DJ for parties!

• Wedding: 09/21/2013
Lisa
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Zach Downing did our wedding reception, and did a fantastic job. He was extreamly professional and alot of fun to work with. His group also did the lighting at our venu, and it was beautiful. We also got a good deal to get the photobooth as well, all were better than we could have imagined. We had a late meeting with him due to us living out of town prior to the wedding, but it was very helpful and informative. He actually customizes your wedding reception, and tries to get to know your personality to help fufil your wants. Not the tipical dj that demands all attention on himself with cheesey dances and one liners, but great at what he does and mixing the music the way he does. He had a great way of keeping the mood and party going, and we danced all night long! I would say from experience with other DJ's he was hands down the best we have both ever come in counter with. If you want something fresh and fun, hire this DJ and also think about the other things his company offers!

• Wedding: 09/14/2013
Emily
918-382-7278
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards