Z &The Party Faktory

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Z and the Party Faktory is an absolutely awesome choice for your wedding reception. They were worth every penny and are extremely talented. They kept the dance floor packed and knew what songs the crowd would like. They also learned a special song and were very responsive to any requests, very friendly and made our wedding reception perfect. All of the guests were complimenting how great they were. I cannot say enough good things about them!

Services Used: Band

Z & The Party Faktory were so much fun. They played awesome music. The dance floor was never empty. Charlz learned to play songs that we had special request for, especially the Father/Daughter dance. We are so grateful for that. Our guest have told us what a great band we had!

Services Used: Band

I found Z and the Part Faktory online about 10 months before my wedding. When I called, I was able to speak with Charlz himself, and he was very nice. The band was very flexible and willing to accomodate my wants. They will personally learn the first dance and song for the father-of-the-bride and bride to dance to. I had a close bridesmaid whom has an amazing voice and I really wanted her to sing the first song that my husband and I danced to. Charlz was very excited to let her sing with the band and even offered to let her rehearse with them before hand. The music was amazing and people were breaking it down on the dance floor the whole night (which was what I really wanted)! They also played a wide variety of music, anything from Motown to current R&B to Dave Matthews. They played a little something that would appeal to all age groups. I was very impressed and I have recommended them to several people already. If you are looking for an awesome reception, go with these guys!

Services Used: Band

If you like Mo-town and funk, and want everyone on the floor dancing, this is the band for you.
They were terrific, and so friendly. I would recommend them to anyone! Everyone was getting their card the night of our wedding, they were THAT good!