Yummy To Your Tummy Desserts

Yummy To Your Tummy Desserts

PO Box 72064
Durham, NC 27722 | map
Desserts: Cookies, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Groom's Cake
Additional services: Consultations, On-site Delivery, On-site Setup, Tast...
Health license: Not required by state

Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
(4.9 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My overall rating for each category is definitely a 5. The cake was OUTSTANDING and BEAUTIFUL!! All of my guests were ranting and raving about the cake and how delicious it was. In fact, I'm still getting phone calls asking if we still have left overs. Andrea, you made our day when we saw how you tied in our damask theme into the cake. Simply gorgeous! Thanks you sooo much!

• Wedding: 08/18/2012
Profile Picture
Denise
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Great Cupcakes!! She did a cupcake tower for my wedding and it was sooo Beautiful!! I would highly recommend this bakery. Thanks again Andrea!!

• Wedding: 07/14/2012
Profile Picture
Natasha
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The most delicious and beautiful cake we've ever had!! I highly recommend Yummy To Your Tummy because they were also very professional and knew just how to transform our desires into THE perfect cake!!

• Wedding: 06/23/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Yummy To Your Tummy Desserts is the way to go!

• Wedding: 05/19/2012
4.9/5.0
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I had a Cup Cake Tower for my wedding. The service was exactly what she described during our consult. The cup cakes tasted wonderfully! All our guests enjoyed these tasty treats. She also made two mini cakes one as the topper and one for us to freeze in the tradition of eating it a year later. I was happy to have her be a part of our wedding experience. She is a must try!

• Wedding: 07/01/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Andrea was wonderful! The cake was beautiful (just like the picture I showed her) and her flexibility in working with me to make sure the cake and icing were to my taste made all the difference!

• Wedding: 12/04/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Andrea was awesome! She was flexible and creative, crafting a cake design based on a description from a dream!!! Plus she baked the most delicious white chocolate pound cake that I have ever tasted. I keep going back for more. I would recommend her to any bride.

• Wedding: 12/20/2008
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Andrea was very helpful in taking one less responsibility of my shoulders with my wedding cake. Even when I requested to have two cake tastings, she never hesitated to please me. I would definitely recommend her to anyone who wants a professional and caring experience with their wedding cake. Not only was the cake beautiful, but Yummy to my Tummy!!!

• Wedding: 10/11/2008
919-801-7794
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards