Yummy To Your Tummy Desserts

Profile Picture
Denise
1 Review
08/18/2012

My overall rating for each category is definitely a 5. The cake was OUTSTANDING and BEAUTIFUL!! All of my guests were ranting and raving about the cake and how delicious it was. In fact, I'm still getting phone calls asking if we still have left overs. Andrea, you made our day when we saw how you tied in our damask theme into the cake. Simply gorgeous! Thanks you sooo much!

Profile Picture
Natasha
1 Review
07/14/2012

Great Cupcakes!! She did a cupcake tower for my wedding and it was sooo Beautiful!! I would highly recommend this bakery. Thanks again Andrea!!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

The most delicious and beautiful cake we've ever had!! I highly recommend Yummy To Your Tummy because they were also very professional and knew just how to transform our desires into THE perfect cake!!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Yummy To Your Tummy Desserts is the way to go!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

I had a Cup Cake Tower for my wedding. The service was exactly what she described during our consult. The cup cakes tasted wonderfully! All our guests enjoyed these tasty treats. She also made two mini cakes one as the topper and one for us to freeze in the tradition of eating it a year later. I was happy to have her be a part of our wedding experience. She is a must try!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Andrea was wonderful! The cake was beautiful (just like the picture I showed her) and her flexibility in working with me to make sure the cake and icing were to my taste made all the difference!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Andrea was awesome! She was flexible and creative, crafting a cake design based on a description from a dream!!! Plus she baked the most delicious white chocolate pound cake that I have ever tasted. I keep going back for more. I would recommend her to any bride.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Andrea was very helpful in taking one less responsibility of my shoulders with my wedding cake. Even when I requested to have two cake tastings, she never hesitated to please me. I would definitely recommend her to anyone who wants a professional and caring experience with their wedding cake. Not only was the cake beautiful, but Yummy to my Tummy!!!