Your Heart's Desire Weddings & Events

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I don't even know where to start. I can't even begin to say how grateful I was to have Emily plan my wedding. At first my mom was skeptical of hiring a planner but Emily was wonderful and worked out a package that meet our needs and helped us stay within our budget. It was the best decision we made through the entire wedding process. We would have never found many of our vendors had it not been through Emily and I truly believe she paid for herself with the savings she found and provided us through her connection and relationship with other vendors. She is an amazing advocate for her clients and handles everything with patience and incredible grace. Every person in my family who meet her just couldn't help but love her. I will be recommending Emily to anyone who will listen to me :).

Services Used: Wedding Planning

As out of town clients, it was very important for my husband and I to find reliable, professional wedding planning services. We found exactly that and so much more with Emily and Michelle! Our wedding was amazing and we have Your Heart's Desire to thank. I would recommend that you use them for your event of special day!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Outstanding,irreplacable,completely served us above and beyond our expectations.
We only saw a fraction of the work this vendor provided for us. That means that she kept things flowing so smoothly that I hardly felt a ripple of what went on to make my daughter's wedding lovely and perfect.
Both the bride and her Dad were undergoing cancer treatment during our year of wedding planning and that should have/could have meant extreme stress for me as MOB. Instead I was able to enjoy myself and be creative with all the little details.
YHD found us fantastic vendors that fit our needs perfectly. They were able to capture our style and made suggestions which were really appreciated. They were a calming voice to my nervous daughter.
One thing that stands out to me was how Emily showed my daughter a comparison of a few vendors and the prices. She showed her exactly what we needed to expect if we were paying the amount we had budgeted for that vendor. This helped us choose wisely! This also meant that we allowed more for certain things and were able to go a less costly route on others but always felt we were getting what we wanted.

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Emily Edwards and Your Heart's Desire are, without a doubt, what made our wedding perfect. From the moment we hired Emily, the experience of planning our wedding became completely stress-free. She connected us with the best vendors around, and in many cases vendors we never would have found if it weren't for her recommendations. She was able to negotiate great contract prices on our behalf, and in the end I believe we ended up SAVING money thanks to her excellent relationships with various vendors (they all ADORE her!). She put my parents at ease about the prospect of throwing a reception in their backyard, and handled everything completely professionally.

On the day of our wedding, Emily ran everything with perfect precision, but also great kindness and humor. Her detailed timeline kept everything moving on schedule, and she knew where every moving part was supposed to be and when. It literally could not have gone better, and Emily deserves 100% of the credit for that.

The best thing about Emily, though, is that she is just the nicest person you could ever want to meet. I didn't anticipate that I would just LOVE my wedding planner for the beautiful person that she was, but that is exactly what happened with Emily. She's so genuine, funny, and wonderful that you'll want to throw another party just so you can keep working with her. We love you, Em, and we'll never forget you and all you did for us!!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Michelle Scarzone from Your Heart's Desire is a wedding fairy disguised as a human! She made the impossible happen to make my wedding day the best day of my life. I accidentally locked my veil in the church and forgot to take it to the salon - she worked with the church to send someone to open the door so my veil could be retrieved! She took care of all of the vendor contracts and kindly reminded us to pay them. She also took time to get to know my (then) fiancee and I to understand what our needs, wants and style were. I highly recommend Your Heart's Desire!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Emily was the best money we spent on our wedding. We had a lot of logistical items that needed to be coordinated and Emily did everything to make the day perfect. I didn't have to worry about loose ends and Emily made sure the little details didn't get passed over in the chaos of planning a wedding. She caught our vision and followed through on everything. She even found ways to save us money using trusted vendors that I wouldn't have known about if it had not been for her experience. She really knows the ropes when it comes to weddings and I cannot say enough good things about her. I felt like I could truly enjoy the day because Emily made sure I didn't have anything to worry about.

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Our first meeting with Emily and Michelle left us with a feeling of confidence and relief that we would be in good hands. Our experience with YHD was beyond our expectations. We found them to be very professional with great leadership abilities and direction. It was clear they were there to make sure we received the results that were so important for this special day. Any task we brought to them was welcomed, and they would go out of their way to make it happen. Anytime we had a question, they were immediately there to answer, and took as much time as we felt we needed. They were always available to contact, and that was so appreciated. I cannot count the times that they researched costs and came back to us with savings that we would not have realized without them. Truly an amazing group to work with. But beyond that, Emily and Michelle are just wonderful great people that we enjoyed getting to know.They helped create the wedding our daughter had always dreamed of, and we will be forever thankful.

Services Used: Wedding Planning

I cannot say enough about Emily Edwards. Brides, and mothers of brides, look no further! Emily is truly outstanding in the work she does. Her prices are very fair. Her professionalism and ability to handle anything is amazing. She is so flexible and willing to listen to what you want and work within your budget. And, maybe most importantly, she is easy to get ahold of. She is extremely prompt at returning calls and emails. She made our daughter's wedding the perfect day! We had a backyard reception and she transformed our yard into the most beautiful and lovely venue! If I had to do it all over again, I wouldn't hesitate to contact Emily. We felt that she was not only professional but also became a friend of our family.

Services Used: Wedding Planning

For a destination wedding, Emily was fabulous! We were very lucky to find her. I would recommend her highly to any one.

Services Used: Band, Beauty & Health, Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Transportation, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Working with Emily put me at such ease during the more stressful parts of wedding planning. After she got on board, I was able to relinquish responsibility of coordinating close to the wedding and focus on getting excited for the big day. I was also able to really enjoy my wedding day knowing that Emily would be "on top of" any issue that might arise.

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Emily Edwards is the best wedding planner. She did such an amazing job, I can't even begin to describe everything she had to do for my wedding and it all turned out PERFECT!

Profile Picture
labride777
02/06/2010

Emily has been absolutely amazing. I am really grateful that I was lucky enough to find her during the planning process. She was very reliable and very sweet. I definitely felt much better knowing that she was there to make sure that everything ran smoothly during the wedding.

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Emily made our wedding day absolutely perfect! It's such a stressful day for a bride but with Emily, all we had to do was show up and she orchestrated everything...scheduling, vendors, musicians, guests...everything was managed perfectly. With Emily, our wedding day was worry-free...all a bride can ask for!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

My wife and I interviewed several wedding coordinators to help us out with our wedding. At the time we were both finishing up college and living in a different part of the state. We decided to use Emily with Your Heart's Desire due to her organization and flexibility that she had to offer us. She allowed us to pick and choose what services we were looking for to make our wedding day easier on ourselves and our families. Over the planning period we received constant updates and worked with an easy schedule for meetings and payments. Emily made our wedding day easy and stress free allowing us to have fun and not worry about little details. Barbara and I recommend Your Heart's Desire to anyone looking for the perfect wedding day.

Services Used: Wedding Planning

We hired Emily of Your Heart’s Desire for the week of and day of the wedding. She not only fulfilled those requests, but also made herself available for questions and thoughts in the weeks leading up to wedding day. We were all able to relax and enjoy the wedding knowing that all the big and small details were covered. Emily is a great organizer and knows weddings well!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

The best advice we received when our daughter became engaged was from a friend who encouraged us to hire a wedding planner and our best decision was to hire Emily Edwards! Emily is incredibly gifted and possesses such amazing insight, grace and professionalism. The quality of service, vendor discounts and the time-savings more than covered her fee. Our daughter's wedding was absolutely beautiful and enjoyable because of Emily. Life is certainly unpredictable and during the year leading up to the wedding, our family experienced one emergency after another which caused a tremendous amount of stress. Emily was so organized and kept us on track and without her understanding and support, there is no way our daughter's wedding would have been as lovely as it was.