Your Dream Event

Value:
Flexibility:

Sort By:

• Flexibility:  5.0
Janice was absolutely amazing and a perfect fit for our wedding!!! She was great at answering all of my questions and just listening to me vent when I needed too (even though she didn't have to) She went above and beyond and kept my reception flowing nicely. Everyone danced and had a great time all night. We didn't feel rushed at all even though we got a little bit of a late start because of the ceremony. She was at the reception waiting on us and told us no rush at all. She even took my handwritten messy play list :). I can't thank you enough Janice my reception was perfect, thank you so much for being apart of it!
Wedding: 03/01/2014
0.9/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  0.5
  • Responsiveness:  2.0
  • Professionalism:  1.5
  • Value:  0.5
  • Flexibility:  0.0

Private User 2 Reviews
I am very sorry that Janice and Billy split up. However, I gave Janice the opportunity to break/change our agreement. She assured me that she was the brains of the operation and had no problem fulfilling our contract. Janice was a huge part of our special day--and she ruined it. She really let us down. There was little to no lighting effects (we hired them because they are Lighting specialist). We were supposed to be "dancing under the stars" lighting and our first dance was supposed to be "dancing on a cloud" which did not happen. She was supposed to create a monogram for us (which she told me her mentor would help her with) that never happened. She was our officiant- there were awkward pauses when she could not read from her ipad (which I have an ipad in all of my pictures, now-not classy). Janice messed up our special request songs (first dance and mother-son dance). She was supposed to do our centerpieces, but instead our venue had to do them when she was not finished and the wedding was beginning. I hired her 7 months in advance of the wedding. She went months without returning my calls or emails. When I did talk to her she would talk about her ex, or what she was doing over the weekend. I should have terminated our contract, but I had heard from other people that she would "come through at the last minute." She didn't and I will always be devastated at the many ways that she ruined the most important day of our lives.
Wedding: Recently Married
Services Used: DJ, Officiant
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Dustin was very detailed about the music we wanted for our wedding and reception. He let us pick all of our music and did a fantastic job of keeping tiings moving in order at the reception. The guests all enjoyed his energy and his ability to get everyone up, dancing and having a great time! We couldn't be happier with the way things went on our special day!
We absolutely recommend him for any event that you are planning!
Thank You Dustin, from the bottom of our hearts!
Wedding: 10/26/2013

Private User 2 Reviews
Janice was wonderful and great at tying sashes haha
Played all the music I requested and made the night enjoyable!
Wedding: Recently Married
  • Professionalism:  1.0
  • Value:  1.0
  • Flexibility:  2.0

Private User 6 Reviews
We selected Your Dream Event for our DJ and Day-of Coordinator. Upon our first meeting Janice and Billy seemed to be exactly waht we were looking for; however, as we got closer and closer to the wedding everything seemed to drop off. Communication was minimal and only initiated by me. On the day of the wedding Janice was late and my groomsman and father were left to start setting things up on their own. Billy was not able to even attend (which we found out 30min beofre the ceremony) so we paid for a DJ and Coordinator and got a one man combo, whih was not agreed too. During the cermony our father/daughter song didn't play and we were left standing there for a good 5min with no music. The GOBO which we were promised was "broken" and there was mic interference issues during the toasts. Though our guests seemed to have a good time, I was not impressed with the level of service, responsiveness or value we recived. We definitely did not get what we paid for.
Wedding: 1+ year ago
Services Used: DJ, Wedding Planning

Joanna 1 Reviews
Our wedding could not have been more flawless and amazing! It was the most beautiful, STRESS FREE (didn't even know that was possible) and fun weekend ever. Every single vendor we used went above and beyond any expectations. Billy and Janice from Your Dream Events were our Dj, Wedding Planner and Officiant... And with that much work they handled it flawlessly! Never did I ever picture being so relaxed on my wedding day, I found myself looking for things to do to help but there was nothing because they did everything. I can't thank them enough and I can't wait to find an excuse to use them again for something!
Wedding: 04/20/2013
Services Used: DJ, Officiant, Wedding Planning
4.4/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.5
  • Responsiveness:  4.0
  • Value:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  4.5

Tayler 1 Reviews
They were just amazing. They did everything so perfection and I couldnt of asked for anything better.
Wedding: 12/15/2012

Holly 1 Reviews
Janice and Bill were amazing! They did an amazing job and were so helpful! The teddy bear toss was great, the kids loved it! Bill even (tried to at least) brought a teddy bear out to my 3 year old niece when she was getting upset and tried to get her to smile. They were amazing.
Wedding: 09/23/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Your Dream Event really made our wedding great! We had a family member and his friends planned to be our band and a couple of months before the wedding the family member informed us that they could not afford to come down for our wedding. At that point we had some unforeseen expenses and didn't think we could afford a DJ, band, or anything else. Two or three weeks before our wedding I posted on Facebook asking my friends and family for song suggestions as I had unwillingly decided that I would just use my Ipod for music. A friend of mine knows Billy and Janice and put me in contact with Janice. That was probably the best thing that could have happened to us, Janice and Billy were able to help us out tremendously close to the wedding, we literally met on the Fourth of July and our wedding was the 8th! They were very friendly and helpful, had great suggestions and were able to incorporate our different tastes in music very easily. I was extremely happy with Janice and Billy, they arrived at the event early and they jumped right in in trying to get everything and everybody ready to go. Janice even helped my into my dress and were able to incorporate my mother and grandmother into the procession since our two year old twins fell asleep minutes before the ceremony. They very subtly came and asked if we were ready to go one thing to another and were great with our kids, which is very important to me. Everybody had a great time at our wedding and Janice and Billy made the day go off smoothly and nearly stress free! I would highly recommend them to my friends, family, and strangers that are in need of a DJ for any event, not just weddings!!
Wedding: 07/08/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
If you are looking for someone to do your entertainment for ANY event (especially weddings), Janice & Billy Barham from Your Dream Events & Weddings are AWESOME!!! I will receommend them for EVERYONE!!!! Thank you for doing such a great job!
Wedding: 04/14/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Billy and Janice were very helpful throughout the entire pre-wedding planning and day of the wedding. They handled any situations(crisis) that came up on the wedding day so that my husband and I didn't have to stress over a thing. They played all the music that we and our guests requested and made sure everybody had an amazing time!!
Wedding: 03/31/2012
Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ, Officiant, Ceremony & Reception Venue
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Great DJ! Played music that kept our guests dancing all night long, very very attentive to my husband and I. Came through in a pinch when I forgot a camera, too!
Wedding: 02/25/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Your Dream Event literally saved our daughter's wedding. We hired a dj who backed out on us and we only had two weeks to find a new dj for her wedding. Your Dream Event was recommended on a word of mouth page that I visited for our area.

Janice and Billy went far above to make our daughter's day the best it could be. They met with us twice prior to the wedding, came to the rehearsal and made the day just fantastic. The music was fun and they did everything that our daughter and her husband asked.

I could go on and on about all the extras they did for us but I would be writing forever. Place a call to them today. You will not be sorry!
Wedding: 12/17/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Janice and Billy are very professional they assisted with every need they made sure my day was everything I could ever dreamed.. From the biggest detail to the little touches they were there they made my day a fairytale to remember. Billy also officiated my ceremony he made my husband and I feel comfortable. He also displayed professionalism through his attire I have been to many weddings that the DJ not only dressed unprofessional but was not helpful,punctual,and caring.. Thank you to the wonderful staff at Your Dream Event ..
Wedding: 06/11/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Janice & Billy are an amazing team and we never really considered anyone else for our wedding! They were able to get the songs we wanted and were able to adapt to our crazy shortened reception schedule with ease.

Janice & Billy kept my groom informed as best they could and they ran a lot of interference so we didn't have to know about a lot of the issues that went on.
Wedding: 10/31/2010
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We had a wonderful experience with Your Dream Event! Billy and Janice were there every step of the way, i would recommend them to anyone! They're both down to heart and are willing to do what they can to make your day perfect =)
Wedding: 10/17/2009
 352-330-6221
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire