YJM Photography

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
Recently Married

Yves the owner is an amazing artist which allows him to deliver an amazing end product. Yves takes his profession very seriously and listened to our wants and needs; more than all the other vendors we talked with combined. He was willing to meet with us after hours and design the product to meet our exact wishes. Yves also is a really nice person to work with. If you are searching for a photographer that is patient, understanding, and a serious professional look no further.

Marilen
10/11/2014

My husband and I are very happy and completely satisfied with YJM photography. Our wedding photos are all so beautiful and they truly captured the essence of our love.
It was such a wonderful experience working with YJM photography and we highly recommend them.

Leslie
09/09/2014

Highly Recommend Yves / YJM Photography!!

My husband Alex and I chose Yves at YJM Photography for our wedding 8 years ago and we feel blessed that he has been our photographer ever since! A true professional. Not only does he have the talent to capture amazing photos, you can tell he actually loves what he does. He always listens to all of our requests and needs, a real pleasure to work with and his creativity is second to none. Yves is the only photographer we trust for all of our special occasion, as well as professional business photo shoot needs!

1+ year ago

Simply put, Yves was incredible!! He was a pleasure to work with right from the beginning. Very polite, friendly, warm and does amazing photography. He was flexible to our wishes, while offering his own artistic ideas!

We thank him and highly recommend him for any event.

1+ year ago

I am so glad that Yves was our photographer! Our wedding pictures came out so beautifully -- he really did capture all the important parts of the wedding, and got some great candid pictures as well. He has a lot of fun and fresh ideas, and has also been photographing weddings for many years so his work carries a polish and sophistication from those years of experience. He really listened to what we wanted, made great recommendations, and was calm throughout all the of chaos during the wedding. Would recommend him to anyone!

Killian
06/06/2014

For someone like me, who has a face for radio, Yves made me relax and comfortable on my wedding day. I don't really like standing still, yet alone striking numerous poses for the camera. But Yves and son made it fun and even enjoyable!

We got our wedding pictures back the other night and were simply blown away by them. Wedding days can become such blurs. You are on the go all day but with these lovely pictures, we can reminisce for the rest of our lives. Cheers Yves!

Jessica
02/22/2014

Yves is an amazing photographer to work with. On the day of the wedding a bride and groom spend a lot of time with the photographer around them so it's important for it to be someone who shares your joy with you and understands the importance of capturing all your special moments and Yves did just that for us! He is professional yet fun to work with and has a lot of ideas for great shots but also listens to what is important for you to capture. He was prompt on the day of and had our proofs ready sooner than we expected with great quality.

YJM Photography responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much Jessica for the wonderful review. You and Nick were such a great couple to work with. I enjoyed photographing every moment of your wedding day.
Yves - YJM Photography

Tamara
12/30/2013

We selected Yves to photograph our wedding because of his outstanding pictures on display at Elliston Vineyards. We wanted a mixture of traditional and artistic photos, and Yves came through on both counts. He did a wonderful job accommodating our special requests, and provided us with beautiful, high quality photographs. He was responsive, caring, prompt, and a joy to work with. Highly recommended! Thanks you, Yves, for our beautiful wedding photos!

Kristine
10/26/2013

We had an all around great experience with YJM photography. Our pictures from our wedding are fabulous!!

James
10/26/2013

Working with YJM Photography was a real pleasure. Yves takes great pride and professionalism in his work while remaining very courteous. With all the excitement and emotions on a wedding day, it is difficult to process everything that is happening. His wonderful pictures let me relive the best day of my life every time I look through them.

Keep up the great work. I highly recommend YJM Photography for your next event.

Heidi
09/28/2013

Yves is awesome! He captured our special day perfectly. Our pictures came out beautiful. Our guests loved him too. His fun personality and artistic ability were exactly what we were looking for.

Matt and Kira
09/13/2013

We couldn't have had a more professional photographer for our wedding than Yves. Family and friends were amazed how focused and hard working he was during the wedding to get all the shots. Trust me, the photos can prove it. We are very happy with all the photos and had a difficult time narrowing them down for the album because they were all good.

Jordan
07/28/2013

Yves is the ultimate professional. He has a very calming attitude that would make any couple feel comfortable. The quality of work is top notch and we're always being complimented on our wedding photography. It was just a real pleasure working him.

Bianca
07/28/2013

Yves from YJM Photography was a true joy to work with. All through the process, Yves was professional and accommodating. He was so helpful on the day of our wedding! In addition, the quality of his photography is amazing. My husband and I couldn't be happier with our wedding photographs and album.

Paul
11/11/2012

Yves was great. He is professional and provided great service from preparing for the wedding, capturing all of the important memories and delivering the final product.

Devon
10/11/2012

I cannot say enough good things about Yves! He made us feel very comfortable and his photos are absolutely gorgeous! He captured all of the little "real" moments that we wanted to remember as well as incredible portrait photos. I highly recommend!