Winnie Couture Flagship Bridal Salon Houston

Winnie Couture Flagship Bridal Salon Houston

Haute Bridal Fashion

5152 Buffalo Speedway
Houston, TX 77005 | map
Services: Bride, Bridesmaids, Mother of the Bride, Mother of t...
Accessories: Jewelry, Shoes, Veils

Flexibility:
4.6/5.0
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I love this place! When I called to make the appointment they girl who answered said "I think you are going to find your dress here" and I totally bought my dress that day!

• Wedding: 11/22/2014
4.7/5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I was ALMOST very disappointed with Winnie Couture but Breanna saved the day for me. I had booked an appointment at a bridal event and the lady said she would personally be taking care of me. I called the day of my appointment just to make sure I had the time right and I was told that I wasn't even on the schedule. That I would need to come in the next week. That wasn't an option since my family had come in from out of town to be there with me. Breanna told me that if I didn't mind the noise from vacuum cleaners, I could come in while the cleaning service was there, which I assume was probably her lunch break as well. Everything was perfect. She was so friendly and sweet. She went out of her way to make us comfortable and she was very professional. I ended up buying the first dress I tried on. It turned out to be a great experience thanks to Breanna.

• Wedding: 10/24/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My dress was so beautiful! Totally worth the price tag! The staff was so polite and friendly and they really made you feel special. They listen very well to what you are looking for. The only thing I wish they did was give me champagne to toast after you have found your dress! I saw them do it for another bride, but not me.

4.3/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Professionalism: 4.0
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Winnie Couture was fabulous, they have great dresses to fit any style. I have visited about 7 different bridal salons and was unable to make a decision. I was referred to Winnie Couture and suddenly it was a hard decision between two favorites. I found THE dress on my first visit here. My only regret is that I didn't find this place sooner! This is also the most professional bridal salon I have been to; even my bridesmaids commented on how special the ladies make you feel and how excellent the service and selection was.

1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I purchased the Annabelle dress, and couldn't have been happier with it! I had to place a rush on my order, and the dress came in with plenty of time for tailoring. The staff was friendly and knowledgeable about advising me on which size to order. My experience at Winnie Couture was excellent!

• Wedding: 05/31/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Nothing short of being spectacular!!!
They were very attentive and loved the experience

• Wedding: 02/22/2014
CARMEN
0.3/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 1.0
  • Responsiveness: 0.0
  • Professionalism: 0.5
  • Flexibility: 0.0

upon visiting the store, the stylist named Gina appeared extremely nice. telling us she has a rich husband and she basically didn't need the commission, she was doing it because she loved it. i was pressured by her to buy a dress on the spot because if i came back the next day the price would be higher. i pleaded with her to let me think it over, she again explained to me that i would be saving more money if i purchased on the spot. after making such a hasty decision, i realized that the changes i wanted made to the dress, i no longer needed them. i wanted the dress as is. i quickly called her less than 24hours later, she said although i no longer need the original mix/match i would still have to pay the fee for that, plus an additional $300 to for a different neckline. one would imagine that since i was no longer getting the changes made they would apply that credit towards the neckline. instead i was asked to pay more money. i have never in my life written a review about any company ever before in life! once they get your money they treat you with horrible customer service. i had to call her over 5times to even get her on the phone. i asked to speak with the regional manager whom i was initially told( by the girl who answered the phone) was in the store, but once she got back on the phone she claimed she left already. they have zero customer service(once they get your money) please, do NOT patronize them!!! beware!!! don't make the same mistake i made!! spend your money else where!! i am also writing to the BBB. no one deserves to treated like that!!

1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Loved Winnie Couture the I went to almost every wedding dress store in Houston and the by far exceeded my expectations and created exactly what I visioned

• Wedding: 10/25/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Bought dress during black friday sale. Very private setting. Will not book multiple brides at the same time. Highly recommended.

• Wedding: 10/12/2013
0.4/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 0.0
  • Responsiveness: 2.0
  • Professionalism: 0.0
  • Flexibility: 0.0

HORRIBLE business practices. I was purchasing my dress at the Galleria location and was treated just fine, as you would expect, UNTIL I asked if I could have the afternoon to think about what I was spending and adding to my dress, etc. That is when the claws came out. I was told "If you leave without finalizing your purchase, we will have to charge you an additional 20%" in a very short and threatening tone. I WAS SHOCKED!! She was super nice up until the very moment I asked for a few hours to contemplate everything. That is when she became rude, insulting and unprofessional. I asked why I had to pay more and was told "Our computer system won't allow the discount if you leave. There is nothing I can do about it" I emailed the manager and asked for clarification and got the runaround. She replied with " I am not going to explain nor defend our policies. I hope you have a great wedding"!!! I asked for assistance and clarificatrion in 4 seperate emails and i received replys back that failed to adress the question i was asking whiuch was "Do you charge a potential customer more money if they fail to do business on their initial visit?" I was told "Yes we do but it sounds rude when you put it that way" on the phone but they would not deny it at all in writing. My dress was almost $3,000.00 and I was treated like a burden and absolutely insulted by this pressure tactic. VERY unprofessional from the top down. I found several dresses that I LOVED with other local stores and didn't have to tolerate their "take it or leave it, we don't care" attitude and I saved a ton of money in the process. Don't stand for this treatment ladies ... there are MANY other places to do business with that have dresses just as beautiful (if not more so) at much better prices!

• Wedding: 08/05/2013

Not a typical Bride...
In the sense that I was really not looking forward to looking for my wedding dress. I heard way too many horror stories.

Winnie Couture Associates were great at handling myself and my family that came with me when I selected my wedding gown. Made great suggestions, did not pressure me into anything that I did not like or want, was very conscience about my budget and did not waiver from it. They really helped me find the dress that I felt good about and would love.

I ended up with a dress that was unique, gorgeous and they even let me add some embellishments to the wedding gown.

My wedding was a destination wedding and they assisted me with shipping it to the location and even helped me ship my flower girls dresses as well. They have great customer service and really cared about all the details I needed for the special day.

• Wedding: 08/02/2013
4.8/5.0
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Simply gorgeous... Was incredibly impressed with the hospitality and attention Nicole provided during all fittings. Her follow up and attention to detail was much appreciated. The dresses are BEAUTIFUL!!! On the pricey side compared to several, however the quality in all of their dresses is unmatched. Highly recommended!!

• Wedding: 06/22/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Her dresses are amazing, i walked into the store and instantly fell in love with my dress, even though i wasn't engaged yet, they were so nice with having me trying it on. a week later I came in and bought the dress. her dresses are elegant and extravagant at the same.

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
0.1/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 0.0
  • Responsiveness: 0.0
  • Professionalism: 0.5
  • Flexibility: 0.0

I met this vendor at the bridal extravaganza in houston. We made an appointment, but I never received a confirmation from them. I called them on the day of the appointment to confirm the time with them and they didn't even have an appointment on the books for me. They had availability, so they put me in for later in the day. Over the phone we discussed style and my size. I am a plus size, and I know that not every place accommodates that, but I was told both at the bridal extravaganza and on the phone that size was not an issue. I drove over an hour to get there, only to discover that they only had ONE dress that was a ball gown/a-line in a plus size. I wasted my time, but I most certainly will not waste my money with these people.

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Anonymous
4.7/5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I LOVE my dress but it was a bit more expensive than I wanted to spend. But it's a once-in-lifetime thing, so I did it. I definitely don't regret it. But no one pressured me, which was very nice - I just fell in love with an expensive dress!

• Wedding: 03/09/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I went to Winnie Couture thinking that there was no way I could afford one of their dresses. I got lucky and came on a day when they had their sample dress sale. I got a BEAUTIFUL dress for an amazing price. I felt so glamorous on the wedding day! For a girl that is normally very low key, this was my chance to get dolled up and wear something out of my comfort zone. The dress itself was form fitting with lots of crystals and these great rosettes. The staff were so nice and helpful. You would think that they might be a bit snooty, but they are not. Love this store!

• Wedding: 01/19/2013
713-782-9316
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
4.1