White of Dublin

White of Dublin

23 North High Street
Dublin, OH 43017 | map
Services: Bride, Bridesmaids, Flower Girls, Mother of the Brid...
Accessories: Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Undergarments, Veils
Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
(4.8 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I went to White of Dublin to dress shop. I actually didn't purchase there but the experience I had was incredible. The woman I worked with was so knowledgable, friendly and you could tell truly loves what she does. It's unfortinatly that I didn't find "The" dress there because I woukd have loved to continue my experience with them. They even sent me a thank you note just for coming in.

• Wedding: 10/02/2014
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I recently purchased my dress from White of Dublin and was given a truly incredible experience. I found the wedding dress of my dreams and had the experience of a life time. My appointment was on a Saturday afternoon and I was the only bride there trying on dresses! The experience was intimate and not overwhelming in the slightest bit. They offered me and my family champagne, a gorgeous dress selection, their knowledge and expertise, and most importantly their kindness. They truly made me feel like finding the perfect dress for me was the most important thing for them, and for that I can never thank them enough!

• Wedding: 09/19/2014
Emily
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Absolutely a great experience all around!! The dress collection is beautiful, with tons of options for any type of bride; however, what really makes White of Dublin great is Diane! She made the whole experience very relaxed, fun and enjoyable. Diane really listed to my wants and needs, and helped pick a number of amazing dress options to suit my own style. At White of Dublin, you never feel pressured to try on dresses outside your comfort area and they really stick to your budget, unlike a few other boutiques I visited. From the very first step into the store, I knew I was going to find my wedding dress here. I highly recommend White of Dublin to any future bride!!!

• Wedding: 09/06/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I found White of Dublin to be a one-of-a-kind boutique. Diane and Heather not only provided me the best service I experienced in my multi-city search for my wedding dress, but they also clearly love what they do and inject that into every relationship with every customer. Before going gown shopping, I truly had no idea what I wanted – type, fit, color, no clue! And wandering around looking only made it worse! White of Dublin was my first appointment. Heather sat and talked with me before she pulled some ideas, asking me where we were getting married, how I pictured my ceremony, what kind of style I typically like, and a host of other questions. Then, the several options she ended up bringing out for me ended up being exact embodiments of those components, without having any idea beforehand. She truly helped me crystallize my wedding-day style. Due to some outstanding circumstances I actually didn’t end up purchasing my gown at White of Dublin (though I am buying my veil there), but I would recommend that every bride goes here. You will more than likely find the dress you’re looking for because while being a boutique, they have incredible versatility of selection and exquisite dresses. BUT, if you don’t, you will benefit from the lovely and comfortable experience that these two women provide.

• Wedding: 07/26/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Treat yourself...to an absolutely fabulous day of dress shopping! Shopping for 'the dress' should be an experience that is cherished and remembered. Heather did just that for me. From the moment the elevator door opens, you are transported to another place. They have sophisticated dresses that no one else has which truly makes them unique.

It was extrememly important to me to find a dress that fit my style, personality and body shape. I couldn't be happier with my experience and wedding dress purchase. I went to other shops, but I came back for 'the dress'. Nothing else compared or even came close. Heather and the team at White of Dublin helped guide me toward my dream Rosa Clara gown and I couldn't be more excited to see it when it comes in for my April 2014 wedding.

I highly recommend all brides experience White of Dublin. They are a class act.

• Wedding: 04/12/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Heather and Diane made my dress buying experience a personal one with the upmost attention and care. They made sure I left with the dress of my dreams, and made me feel 100% comfortable from day one. The price point starts a little high, but the quality and unique styles of the dresses at White are worth every penny.

• Wedding: 04/05/2014
Lauren
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Diane and Heather at WHITE of Dublin are amazing! I had an absolutely unforgettable experience at their gorgeous little shop back in March. After recently moving to Ohio to join my fiance, I was thrilled to have the chance to book an appointment with them. I just happened to discover WHITE on a warm night last fall after getting ice cream with some friends. We had just gotten engaged a couple of weeks before that, and I knew this is where I would come to get my dress once I moved here, even if it meant waiting a few months. It was well worth the wait! This is the first and last place I looked. My mom was able to make a trip on short notice to come visit me and help with wedding planning. Heather and Diane were so nice to squeeze me in as their last appointment of the evening for that Saturday night. Angel Rivera was there for his trunk show, so he helped us pick dresses for me to try. I truly felt like a princess with all of the attention on me. I found my perfect Angel Rivera gown, and I can't wait for it to get here! Some people might say not to purchase a gown at the first place you look, but I say to go with your instinct. I knew I wouldn't find a more perfect dress in a more lovely shop. I just felt right. It was truly a fairytale moment that I will never forget :)

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Before entering the Boutique, I did honestly not think I would purchase my dress from White of Dublin, because I thought I would buy a different couture dress from another place. My mother saw an article about this place, and WOW… we were blown away! Nothing compares to the classy, welcoming, and elegant setting that White of Dublin offers as the canvas complimenting the exquisite couture dresses offered. The gown selection should materialize the vision, and exceed all fantasies of any bride. I cannot imagine any other dress than the one I picked out. It is as though the owners, Diane and Heather, knew exactly what I was destined to wear at my 6/8/2013 wedding. Diane and Heather are beyond incredible. When you put so much effort into your day, it is such a relief to work with two individuals who care as much about this decision as you do.

• Wedding: 06/08/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Five Star Bridal Experience!!!!!!
I visited several high end bridal boutiques in town and none compared to White of Dublin! I am a fuller figured gal and didn't have many options at the other boutiques, but White of Dublin definitely had the most unique and beautiful gowns. I did not want to look like every other bride, I wanted something ethereal and romantic and they had the perfect gown. Heather and Diane make you feel at home in their luxurious boutique. If you desire a five star bridal experience than White of Dublin is it!

• Wedding: 06/06/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Diane and Heather have the most wonderful boutique in Columbus! I could not have imagined a better experience! After visiting several other vendors, I came to White of Dublin and was treated like I was the only girl to ever get married. Diane spent time with me asking what I was looking for in a dress, taking into consideration my budget, and giving me the full bridal experience head to toe. Cheers to White!

• Wedding: 05/26/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

White of Dublin was recommended to me by a friend of the family. Once engaged, I could not wait to begin trying on wedding dresses. With so many places available in Columbus, it was overwhelming to decide where to book my first appointments. Thanks to the advice of a friend, I booked an appointment at White of Dublin with Diane and Heather (the owners). The experience was one of a kind! My mom and I were the only people in the store, as they do operate by appointment only (champagne included!). This gave us a chance to browse the store, learn about the many different styles and designers, and I was able to try on as many dresses as I wanted. Heather and Diane were awesome...they never tried to talk me into anything and I never felt rushed to make a decision through the process. After trying on about six dresses in the store, I fell in LOVE with an Ian Stuart gown. There were so many gorgeous dresses in the store that it was difficult to pick "the one" but I found my dress at White of Dublin and could not have been more pleased with everything. I ended up canceling the appointments I had at other stores and went with my instinct on the Ian Stuart dress. Diane and Heather recommended an awesome alterations person and by the time my wedding day rolled around, I had the most gorgeous gown with a perfect fit. My entire experience from start to finish at White of Dublin was amazing and I would recommend the store to any bride. They also have a great jewelry selection and I did end up buying my wedding day earrings and bracelet there as well. If you are looking for a wedding dress, you will not be disappointed by the selection and overall experience at White of Dublin!

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Anonymous
4.6/5.0
  • Flexibility: 3.0

Heather was amazing! The whole staff made me feel so important and understood my vision! They worked with my smaller budget and I'm so happy with my gown! My wedding experience is off to a great start thanks to the staff at White of Dublin! I can't thank you enough!

• Wedding: 06/28/2014
614-791-2600
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
Schedule Appointment