Westmount Country Club

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
4.7

I booked my wedding at Westmount Country Club for 10/16/15 back in July 2014. Within in minutes my fiancé knew this place was for us. From the ascetics, professionalism from the staff (Fred is great) and the food/drinks (they let us taste test when were were there!) We ended up attending a wedding there a few months later, and we had a wonderful time. I cannot wait to update this review in 6 months and tell you all how GREAT our wedding was, I am confident it will be done flawlessly by WCC team.

Alison & Rob
08/13/2015

The Westmount is the most professional venue around. They have made this entire experience stress free. Anything we want they have manage to do for us. We can't wait for our big day!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

AMAZING! I can't wait until we get married here.

Marlene & Nader
1 Review
[Private]

Very great and accommodating staff

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

There is not a single bad thing that can be said about the Westmount Country Club. We had our wedding here on April 4, 2015, and Bobby Golucci and the entire staff at the Westmount made it an unbelievably stress-free experience. We dropped off all of our favors, cocktail napkins, etc. a few days before hand, and the staff at the Westmount set up the entire room for both the ceremony and reception flawlessly and exactly the way we wanted it. Bobby was available any time I had a question leading up to the wedding - I would just shoot him a text and he would respond right away, which is extremely comforting when you're busy planning 5 million things at once :) The staff even requested my mom's car keys at the start of the night, so that while the reception was winding down, they could load up her car with all of the extra favors, etc. and anything that was left over, so we didn't have to worry about cleaning up afterwards. We did not have to think about a single thing during the night, other than eating, dancing, and enjoying our wedding with all of our friends and family, which is what your whole night really should be about! Everyone at the Westmount takes the time to make sure that YOU are truly enjoying your wedding, and they always make sure you have the chance to eat, which is extremely important! The Westmount can get pricey per plate, depending on the time of year you intend to get married. We originally had our sights set on a May/June wedding, but could not afford the price during that time. Bobby suggested April 4 (day before Easter 2015), because the price per plate was significantly less expensive. My point is you can be honest about what you are hoping to spend, and the Westmount will work with you to find a date that works within your budget. The Westmount is definitely worth checking out if you are looking for a wedding venue. If you do decide to go with them for your wedding, you will not be disappointed!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Yesterday was my sister's incredible wedding at The Westmount. I cannot even begin to express the elegance and beauty of this incredible place. It is absolutely stunning and every single one of our guests was in awe. Bobby and his staff made us feel like family and accommodated every single one of our needs, no matter how little or big a task. Because of them, the day ran so smoothly and without an ounce of stress. Their hard work and attention to detail was evident throughout the entire day. The food was absolutely incredible, especially the cocktail hour. The choices were endless and everything I tried was amazing. We could not have asked for anything more and I would recommend this place to my closest friends and family. Every bride deserves a day like this.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Amazing, wonderful, perfection, these are just a few words that come to mind when I think about my wedding reception at the Westmount Country Club on March 27th. From our very first meeting with Bobby Golucci my husband and I knew this was the venue for us. The attention to detail is like nothing I have ever seen before. Servers in long cocktail gowns, impressive cocktail list and glasses, chimes to introduce dinner, flaming baked Alaska are just a few highlights to mention. This place has a major WOW factor. We had such a magical evening. Thanks to everyone at the Westmount for making our night perfect. Christin & Tom Narath

Services Used: Catering, Lighting & Decor

The Westmount Country Club is more than a 5 star establishment. From the moment my husband and I met with Bobby we knew there was no other venue for our wedding. Bobby worked with our budget and literally accommodated our every request. Leading up to the wedding the Westmount was timely in responding to requests, they felt honestly like family. I would email/text Bobby and he would get back to me in minutes. He put my mind at ease. The night of our wedding we were blown away by their attentiveness and service. Our reception was held in the newly renovated Continental Room.. It is beyond gorgeous. There wasn't a second that my husband, I, or my guests were not being catered to. I cannot say enough good things about this place. Their food is amazing, drinks amazing, staff is one of a kind. Thank you to the Westmount Country Club for making my every wish come true!!! We are still getting rave reviews from all of our guests- Alyssa and Anthony Aiello

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Words cannot even being to describe how perfect my wedding was. I was waiting to write this review after my wedding because everything seemed too good to be true. Thanks to Bobby - it actually became a reality. I booked my wedding in January of 2014 and got married February of 2015. ANYTIME I needed him he was there for me, as was everyone at the Westmount. Under all of the stressful wedding planning they were there for me every step of the way. Bobby truly was my wedding angel. If it wasn't for him I would never have the experience I would have had. I can't express enough to any of the brides out there to go see this venue. I promise you, you will never feel like a number - only a princess and trust me anything you need Bobby will make it happen. It truly takes a good person to put their all into someone they just met. He will now be a life long friend to me and as a bride I feel like the most important and hardest thing is to put your trust in someone. I hope this review helps you make a decision - just one normal bride to another trust me you won't be making a mistake with the Westmount and especially with Bobby!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

It was a little over a year ago that we had booked our wedding at WMCC. It was the first place we went to see and after meeting with Bobby Golucci - we knew there was no other place better for us than the West Mount Country Club. Bobby G went above and beyond for us to the extreme. We can't thank him and his staff enough for the the outstanding service that WMCC provides. EVERYTHING was out of this world and extremely over the top. My entire party cannot stop complimenting what an amazing wedding it was and how amazing Bobby and Staff were the day of. We will refer everyone we know to WMCC and to Bobby Golucci. We can't thank them enough for an AMAZING and memorable night. West Mount Country Club is by far the Best!!!! Thank you once again for an amazing night ! Bobby G- You are one in a million !!!!!!!

Services Used: Catering, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

My husband & I looked at several venues in NJ. Some venues were liked more than others, and some were more affordable more than others. When we walked into the Westmount Country Club, we fell in love right away!! We met with Fred, who was our banquet manager, and went over everything that we were looking for, and possible dates for our wedding. We originally wanted a weekend in October, but the weekends were booked... Fred suggested a few alternative dates, one of them being NYE, and we agreed right away! It happened to be our anniversary on NYE, so we are glad that the date was suggested/available :)

We booked with Fred, and we are so glad that we had the opportunity to work with him. From our first meeting, he was extremely professional, flexible, and catered to our needs, especially the weeks leading up to the wedding. I discovered that I am a control freak throughout wedding planning, and was so relieved when EVERYTHING was taken care of on the day of the wedding. (I had a list of things to be done in specific order, list of where things went, etc, just so you have an idea). When I arrived at the venue on 12/31/14, I asked Fred about some of the details, and of he made sure it all was done. Everyone was amazing!

The ambiance of the venue (we had the continental room) was phenomenal. Our ceremony was held at the WCC as well, and the staff did an amazing job transforming our stunning ceremony decor into an even more beautiful reception. The food was outstanding! Cocktail hour had an abundance of food, which our guests raved about, and the recption dishes were just as good. Top shelf liquor, good signature drinks... my husband & I felt like a king & queen. Our expectations were exceeded.

Everything about this venue is just outstanding. Brides and grooms, please save yourself the time and headache of venue shopping, and go with the WCC... you will not be disappointed!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

On 12/31/13, we booked our wedding with Bobby Golucci for 12/27/14. He promised us a day to remember, and a little more than a week ago he did just that...he gave us, and our guests, a day we will NEVER forget. From start to finish our experience with the Westmount was FIVE STAR. The service, the food, the atmosphere, the staff, and the overall experience was perfection beyond our expectations. As our event came to a close all we could think about was how sad we were to be ending our time with the folks at the Westmount. We have received endless phone calls to tell us that our wedding was the best people had ever attended. We believe that's because they had never been to an event run by The One and Only Westmount County Club...run, don't walk, to book your event today!

Private User
Recently Married

The Westmount Country Club has been my dream wedding location for years. I never thought it would be possible until I met Bobby Golucci. He was so accommodating and generous and willing to do whatever he could to work with our budget and make my dream a reality. From the first time my husband & I met Bobby he made us feel like we were family. He invited us a few times to see an actual wedding set up so we could see exactly how it would look and then sat us down and fed us a TON of food so we could taste a little of everything. He spoiled us at every chance he could. After we booked Bobby told us that we were now a team and anything I needed to let him know and he would make sure it would get done. Throughout our 18 month engagement Bobby was ALWAYS accessible and he would respond within an hour or less. If there was an issue with a vendor, or if we had a question, he would resolve it within a 24hour period. I felt like I was a princess when I was working with the WCC, they catered to our every need and made us feel so special! The day of the wedding I was completely blown away by everything. It was simply stunning, Bobby remembered things I wanted that I had mentioned the day we booked and never spoke of again. We had Bobby, Fred & Max who were by our sides throughout the whole night tending to us. During one of our conversation I had lightly mentioned I love chocolate chip cookies, Bobby remembered because there was a huge plate of them sitting at our sweetheart table for me. That was just one minor detail out of hundreds, nothing was overlooked or missed. I could go on and on for days about how magical my day was because of the detailed vision of Bobby and his staff. The next morning starting at 7:30am the phone calls from all our friends & family started pouring in, about how it was the best wedding they had ever been to, the food was out of this world, it was beautiful, etc. I couldn’t have asked for a better day or better place!

Private User
1 Review
Recently Married

What an amazing venue! From the day we signed our contract with Bobby aka Mr. G, every wish and desire was delivered. He was extremely professional, responsive, provided great suggestions and very accommodating. He is truly the best ever. We used Matt of Atlas florist who was outstanding. The Continental room is beautiful, but with Matt's magic touch the room was transformed and was unbelievably amazing. He suggested candy for the children's table and my guest are still raving about the display. Amazing!!! We used Jaynee of Jaynee's Party for our photo booth and popcorn carts. Outstanding!!! Jaynee is awesome. She walked me through the entire process and never skipped a beat. Loved her attention to detail and assurance that everything would go according to plan. Special kudos to Anna and Annette - back office professionals who are jewels!!! The Westmount Country Club is truly the one and only!!!

The day of our wedding was Magical! Amazing! Romantic! All because of Mr. G who met us at the door and his A team - Mr. Fred, Mr. Max, Mr. Jan and all the other special members. Mr. G never told me NO and gave me everything I asked for and then some (mashed potato bar during the cocktail hour, personalized ice sculpture, Venetian desert display...and more). Our guest are calling our wedding day and reception the wedding of the century. We continue to hear how the cocktail hour (sliders, sushi, shrimp, etc) and amazing cigar display were superb. The drinks especially the Westmount Sour were awesome, the meals were yummy and the dessert display was out of this world!!!!! The Westmount Country Club is professionalism at its best. Everyone is warm, personable and punctual. We knew we made the right choice and suggest that you give your special day to the One and Only Westmount Country Club as they will make it a night to remember.. Ask for Mr. G and tell him the Cupids sent you...Enjoy!!!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We recently got married this past November and could not have been happier about the experience we had at the Westmount Country Club!

We felt the value was incredible for the service and food! The cocktail hour was the most incredible one I have ever been too. The amount of stations and the fact that they cook some of the food right in front of you so it is fresh made it a great experience. Top shelf liquor and great bartenders kept people happy and the room is gorgeous. As we went on in the hour, we realized they included extras without even telling us! All of our guests were raving about how it was above and beyond anything they had ever seen.

Better then the food is the incredible service. They made sure that me, my husband and even our bridal party were attended to with food, drinks or anything else we may need throughout the night. They honored any special requests we had and were willing to go above and beyond to accommodate us. When we first booked, I was nervous about attentiveness since there was another wedding happening in a different room that night but we never felt like it was a distraction from the service. We never even saw people from the other wedding. It was perfect.

If I had one very small criticism, it would be that we had to use their recommended florists. We absolutely loved our flowers from Spitz and Peck, so it wasn't an issue of that, but they were a little expensive and it would have been nice to be able to look around for other vendors if we wanted. But on the flip side, as I mentioned, the flowers were top quality and the vendor was very professional and easy to work with. We were very happy with them but for those looking to pinch the budget on flowers, just be prepared to be upfront about your cost.

We loved the Westmount and would recommend it to anyone! We want to go back and get married there again!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I went to a wedding at the Westmount Country Club a couple of years ago and when I went I immediately knew I wanted to have my wedding here and let me tell you everything did not disappoint. From the beginning, Bobby, our banquet manager, was very accommodating to me and my family. All of our requests were heard and met the day of the wedding. The only word to describe the food is PHENOMENAL! We had everything from sushi to lobster to pasta to sliders at the cocktail hour and I heard rave reviews for all from my guests. The reception room is beautiful and could accommodate our large number of guests comfortably. The food was, again, perfection. My dad also wanted the Vienesse hour and I would highly recommend it to anyone. The presentation really wows guests! Overall, throughout the night, my husband and I felt truly special thanks, in large part, to the staff who catered to our every request. I also thought that it was really nice that they left our food on the table while we said hello to our guests and during cocktail hour and the Vienesse they made small plates for us to taste everything since we were busy while it was actually out. I would highly highly recommend the venue to anyone!