Westmount Country Club

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
4.7

The Westmount Country Club is more than a 5 star establishment. From the moment my husband and I met with Bobby we knew there was no other venue for our wedding. Bobby worked with our budget and literally accommodated our every request. Leading up to the wedding the Westmount was timely in responding to requests, they felt honestly like
family. I would email/text Bobby and he would get back to me in minutes. He put my mind at ease. The night of our wedding we were blown away by their attentiveness and service. Our reception was held in the newly renovated Continental Room.. It is beyond gorgeous. There wasn't a second that my husband, I, or my guests were not being catered to. I cannot say enough good things about this place. Their food is amazing, drinks amazing, staff is one of a kind. Thank you to the Westmount Country Club for making my every wish come true!!! We are still getting rave reviews from all of our guests- Alyssa and Anthony Aiello

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I booked my wedding at Westmount Country Club for 10/16/15 back in July 2014. Within in minutes my fiancé knew this place was for us. From the ascetics, professionalism from the staff (Fred is great) and the food/drinks (they let us taste test when were were there!) We ended up attending a wedding there a few months later, and we had a wonderful time. I cannot wait to update this review in 6 months and tell you all how GREAT our wedding was, I am confident it will be done flawlessly by WCC team.

Profile Picture
Alison & Rob
08/13/2015

The Westmount is the most professional venue around. They have made this entire experience stress free. Anything we want they have manage to do for us. We can't wait for our big day!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We just had our wedding here this past weekend and we all cannot stop talking about it! It was honestly the best decision of our lives to have our reception at Westmount. From start to end, Bobby gave more than we could ask for and was so accommodating and helpful. Anything I asked for he always responded, "whatever you want" or "no problem". The rooms are just jaw dropping, food amazing and service top shelf. Everyone was impressed with the entire night and a lot of our guests couldn't even believe we were still in New Jersey with Westmount's views and decor. Our guests also couldn't believe there was still more food to be had after the unbelievable cocktail display. We all wish we could do the night over and over again that's how amazing it was. I would recommend Westmount everytime to anyone that wants a truly unforgettable night.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Westmount country club is hands down the best wedding venue we could have possibly found. When we were searching for places we did look at comparable and more expensive places like the grove and pleasantdale chateau but when we walked into Westmount we knew it was the one. The lobby is clean and modern and the owners make you feel like family. Bobby and Anthony were on top of every detail from day one to make our wedding perfect. When it got to the day of, they were beyond accommodating. They made sure we had drinks and food in the bridal party suite beforehand to unwind, they gave my husband and I alone time, made sure we got to check over the room and see that everything was perfection and had a day of coordinator who was single handedly responsible for making our night seamless and perfect. She helped us keep the night moving, made sure we ate and had drinks and kept our families in the loop. I can't say enough good things but the real test is that says later we are still getting calls from friends and family saying it was the best wedding they have ever been to.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Words cannot begin to describe how amazing Westmount Country Club is. I was married this past Friday, June 12, 2015, and had the reception at Westmount in the Grand Ballroom. You continuously read reviews thinking, and hoping your day will be just as special, or wonder if people fabricate the feedback. I had never attended anything at Westmount before so when I booked it with my fiance, the only thing I could go off of were the reviews, and the in person meeting when we signed our contract. Everything that I had envisioned for my day, happened. Bobby Golucci was so amazing, that words could not and will not do everything he organized for us, justice. Any question I had, Bobby got back to us immediately. Any request I had, was always "no problem" and executed. On the day of my wedding, Karen Renee went above and beyond her role. She made sure that anything we needed, we received, and made sure that my finance and I actually sat down to eat and enjoy the few moments of just us. The Westmount facility is so well kept, clean, and perfect. From Bobby and Karen, to the waiters and waitresses, each guest felt important and enjoyed the evening.

Although this review will eventually get filtered through the rest, I can honestly say on behalf of my now husband and I, that the Westmount Country Club was by far the absolute best decision we made. It exceeded our expectations, and nothing fell through the cracks. We pray and hope to someday be a guest at Westmount so we could enjoy the evening from a different perspective. If you have any hesitations or are on the fence about Westmount, book it. You will NOT be disappointed. I have been to numerous other weddings throughout NJ, and have seen so many different venues. Westmount does not even compare, nor is it in the same league as the other venues.

To Bobby, Karen, Anna, Annette, and the wait staff, you are amazing. We honestly thank you from the bottom of our hearts.

Much love, Tara and Michal

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

AMAZING! I can't wait until we get married here.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

BEST VENUE EVER! From the food to the atmosphere to the service. It is all just so wonderful and we could not have asked for a better venue to have our reception. Fred S was amazing and really made sure that we ate and drank as much as we wanted. We enjoyed everything. The food amazing and there is so much variety. Everyone who came to our wedding was amazed. Thank you so much! - The Bowdler's

Profile Picture
Marlene & Nader
1 Review
Recently Married

Very great and accommodating staff

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

From the service to the bartenders to the chefs to the management, the WCC is without a doubt the best venue in the North East. My husband and I were treated like family from the start. They went above and beyond what was required and truly left an amazing impression not only on us but on all our guest. Until the very last second they were loyal to making our day so special. The WCC not only made the planning process easy but enjoyable also. The hard work, dedication, guidance Bobby, Fred, and Max provided us truly made us feel like the luckiest couple in the world. Words cannot do justice to this venue!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Westmount Country Club was recommended to me time and time again when it was my time to get hitched. I decided to go to every other venue and leave the Westmount Country Club for last, and wow was everyone right. There is really no comparison to the Westmount. The package they offer you and their attention to detail is impressive. Stephanie took care of us and asked us aspects of our big day that we didn't even think of. She even made some suggestions on our vendors that were spot on. My day would be no where near what it was if it wasn't for the Westmount Country Club. Their venue is breathtaking. Their wait staff goes above and beyond. So many guests told us how attentive and taken care of they felt which was a big deal to us. They have the wedding down to a science. There is nothing to worry about with the Westmount. Just head on over, meet with them, have your wedding and enjoy every minute of it. If I could do it all over again, I wouldn't change a thing. Huge thank you to the Westmount Country Club.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We know as a prospective newly engaged couple, resources like weddingwire and these reviews can help aid significantly in the decision making process. Even after booking, there is always nerves and expectations about how the night will turn out. However, we can say our entire experience with the Westmount far exceeded all of our expectations.

From the initial walk-through with Anthony, to planning with Bobby, getting organized with Anna, and having Karen manage our night, the entire process was amazing. Your venue, the one thing that should probably stress you out the most about a wedding, was the easiest to plan and the most enjoyable part.

You'll definitely notice this isn't a cookie cutter wedding venue. When walking through the doors, you get the "WOW" factor from the attention to detail that was put into making the Westmount so unique.

Our guests are still raving about the decor, the food, the professionalism of the staff, and the flow of the night. Karen took care of every minor detail, so everyone could eat, dance, and have fun. The entire night was flawless. We got to enjoy ourselves and put on a great party with the help of this tremendous staff. We honestly can't believe couples pay money to have their weddings at other places.

We can't recommend this venue enough and couldn't think of a better place to have started our lives together.

Nick & Christina

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music

There is not a single bad thing that can be said about the Westmount Country Club. We had our wedding here on April 4, 2015, and Bobby Golucci and the entire staff at the Westmount made it an unbelievably stress-free experience. We dropped off all of our favors, cocktail napkins, etc. a few days before hand, and the staff at the Westmount set up the entire room for both the ceremony and reception flawlessly and exactly the way we wanted it. Bobby was available any time I had a question leading up to the wedding - I would just shoot him a text and he would respond right away, which is extremely comforting when you're busy planning 5 million things at once :) The staff even requested my mom's car keys at the start of the night, so that while the reception was winding down, they could load up her car with all of the extra favors, etc. and anything that was left over, so we didn't have to worry about cleaning up afterwards. We did not have to think about a single thing during the night, other than eating, dancing, and enjoying our wedding with all of our friends and family, which is what your whole night really should be about! Everyone at the Westmount takes the time to make sure that YOU are truly enjoying your wedding, and they always make sure you have the chance to eat, which is extremely important!
The Westmount can get pricey per plate, depending on the time of year you intend to get married. We originally had our sights set on a May/June wedding, but could not afford the price during that time. Bobby suggested April 4 (day before Easter 2015), because the price per plate was significantly less expensive. My point is you can be honest about what you are hoping to spend, and the Westmount will work with you to find a date that works within your budget.
The Westmount is definitely worth checking out if you are looking for a wedding venue. If you do decide to go with them for your wedding, you will not be disappointed!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Yesterday was my sister's incredible wedding at The Westmount. I cannot even begin to express the elegance and beauty of this incredible place. It is absolutely stunning and every single one of our guests was in awe. Bobby and his staff made us feel like family and accommodated every single one of our needs, no matter how little or big a task. Because of them, the day ran so smoothly and without an ounce of stress. Their hard work and attention to detail was evident throughout the entire day. The food was absolutely incredible, especially the cocktail hour. The choices were endless and everything I tried was amazing. We could not have asked for anything more and I would recommend this place to my closest friends and family. Every bride deserves a day like this.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Amazing, wonderful, perfection, these are just a few words that come to mind when I think about my wedding reception at the Westmount Country Club on March 27th. From our very first meeting with Bobby Golucci my husband and I knew this was the venue for us. The attention to detail is like nothing I have ever seen before. Servers in long cocktail gowns, impressive cocktail list and glasses, chimes to introduce dinner, flaming baked Alaska are just a few highlights to mention. This place has a major WOW factor. We had such a magical evening. Thanks to everyone at the Westmount for making our night perfect.
Christin & Tom Narath

Services Used: Catering, Lighting & Decor

Words cannot even being to describe how perfect my wedding was. I was waiting to write this review after my wedding because everything seemed too good to be true. Thanks to Bobby - it actually became a reality. I booked my wedding in January of 2014 and got married February of 2015. ANYTIME I needed him he was there for me, as was everyone at the Westmount. Under all of the stressful wedding planning they were there for me every step of the way. Bobby truly was my wedding angel. If it wasn't for him I would never have the experience I would have had. I can't express enough to any of the brides out there to go see this venue. I promise you, you will never feel like a number - only a princess and trust me anything you need Bobby will make it happen. It truly takes a good person to put their all into someone they just met. He will now be a life long friend to me and as a bride I feel like the most important and hardest thing is to put your trust in someone. I hope this review helps you make a decision - just one normal bride to another trust me you won't be making a mistake with the Westmount and especially with Bobby!