Westmount Country Club

Flexibility
4.7
Alison & Rob
08/13/2015

The Westmount is the most professional venue around. They have made this entire experience stress free. Anything we want they have manage to do for us. We can't wait for our big day!

Marlene & Nader
[Private]

Very great and accommodating staff

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

It was a little over a year ago that we had booked our wedding at WMCC. It was the first place we went to see and after meeting with Bobby Golucci - we knew there was no other place better for us than the West Mount Country Club. Bobby G went above and beyond for us to the extreme. We can't thank him and his staff enough for the the outstanding service that WMCC provides. EVERYTHING was out of this world and extremely over the top. My entire party cannot stop complimenting what an amazing wedding it was and how amazing Bobby and Staff were the day of. We will refer everyone we know to WMCC and to Bobby Golucci. We can't thank them enough for an AMAZING and memorable night. West Mount Country Club is by far the Best!!!! Thank you once again for an amazing night ! Bobby G- You are one in a million !!!!!!!

Services Used: Catering, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

My husband & I looked at several venues in NJ. Some venues were liked more than others, and some were more affordable more than others. When we walked into the Westmount Country Club, we fell in love right away!! We met with Fred, who was our banquet manager, and went over everything that we were looking for, and possible dates for our wedding. We originally wanted a weekend in October, but the weekends were booked... Fred suggested a few alternative dates, one of them being NYE, and we agreed right away! It happened to be our anniversary on NYE, so we are glad that the date was suggested/available :)

We booked with Fred, and we are so glad that we had the opportunity to work with him. From our first meeting, he was extremely professional, flexible, and catered to our needs, especially the weeks leading up to the wedding. I discovered that I am a control freak throughout wedding planning, and was so relieved when EVERYTHING was taken care of on the day of the wedding. (I had a list of things to be done in specific order, list of where things went, etc, just so you have an idea). When I arrived at the venue on 12/31/14, I asked Fred about some of the details, and of he made sure it all was done. Everyone was amazing!

The ambiance of the venue (we had the continental room) was phenomenal. Our ceremony was held at the WCC as well, and the staff did an amazing job transforming our stunning ceremony decor into an even more beautiful reception. The food was outstanding! Cocktail hour had an abundance of food, which our guests raved about, and the recption dishes were just as good. Top shelf liquor, good signature drinks... my husband & I felt like a king & queen. Our expectations were exceeded.

Everything about this venue is just outstanding. Brides and grooms, please save yourself the time and headache of venue shopping, and go with the WCC... you will not be disappointed!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

On 12/31/13, we booked our wedding with Bobby Golucci for 12/27/14. He promised us a day to remember, and a little more than a week ago he did just that...he gave us, and our guests, a day we will NEVER forget. From start to finish our experience with the Westmount was FIVE STAR. The service, the food, the atmosphere, the staff, and the overall experience was perfection beyond our expectations. As our event came to a close all we could think about was how sad we were to be ending our time with the folks at the Westmount. We have received endless phone calls to tell us that our wedding was the best people had ever attended. We believe that's because they had never been to an event run by The One and Only Westmount County Club...run, don't walk, to book your event today!

Recently Married

The Westmount Country Club has been my dream wedding location for years. I never thought it would be possible until I met Bobby Golucci. He was so accommodating and generous and willing to do whatever he could to work with our budget and make my dream a reality. From the first time my husband & I met Bobby he made us feel like we were family. He invited us a few times to see an actual wedding set up so we could see exactly how it would look and then sat us down and fed us a TON of food so we could taste a little of everything. He spoiled us at every chance he could. After we booked Bobby told us that we were now a team and anything I needed to let him know and he would make sure it would get done. Throughout our 18 month engagement Bobby was ALWAYS accessible and he would respond within an hour or less. If there was an issue with a vendor, or if we had a question, he would resolve it within a 24hour period. I felt like I was a princess when I was working with the WCC, they catered to our every need and made us feel so special! The day of the wedding I was completely blown away by everything. It was simply stunning, Bobby remembered things I wanted that I had mentioned the day we booked and never spoke of again. We had Bobby, Fred & Max who were by our sides throughout the whole night tending to us. During one of our conversation I had lightly mentioned I love chocolate chip cookies, Bobby remembered because there was a huge plate of them sitting at our sweetheart table for me. That was just one minor detail out of hundreds, nothing was overlooked or missed. I could go on and on for days about how magical my day was because of the detailed vision of Bobby and his staff. The next morning starting at 7:30am the phone calls from all our friends & family started pouring in, about how it was the best wedding they had ever been to, the food was out of this world, it was beautiful, etc. I couldn’t have asked for a better day or better place!

Recently Married

What an amazing venue! From the day we signed our contract with Bobby aka Mr. G, every wish and desire was delivered. He was extremely professional, responsive, provided great suggestions and very accommodating. He is truly the best ever. We used Matt of Atlas florist who was outstanding. The Continental room is beautiful, but with Matt's magic touch the room was transformed and was unbelievably amazing. He suggested candy for the children's table and my guest are still raving about the display. Amazing!!! We used Jaynee of Jaynee's Party for our photo booth and popcorn carts. Outstanding!!! Jaynee is awesome. She walked me through the entire process and never skipped a beat. Loved her attention to detail and assurance that everything would go according to plan. Special kudos to Anna and Annette - back office professionals who are jewels!!! The Westmount Country Club is truly the one and only!!!

The day of our wedding was Magical! Amazing! Romantic! All because of Mr. G who met us at the door and his A team - Mr. Fred, Mr. Max, Mr. Jan and all the other special members. Mr. G never told me NO and gave me everything I asked for and then some (mashed potato bar during the cocktail hour, personalized ice sculpture, Venetian desert display...and more). Our guest are calling our wedding day and reception the wedding of the century. We continue to hear how the cocktail hour (sliders, sushi, shrimp, etc) and amazing cigar display were superb. The drinks especially the Westmount Sour were awesome, the meals were yummy and the dessert display was out of this world!!!!! The Westmount Country Club is professionalism at its best. Everyone is warm, personable and punctual. We knew we made the right choice and suggest that you give your special day to the One and Only Westmount Country Club as they will make it a night to remember.. Ask for Mr. G and tell him the Cupids sent you...Enjoy!!!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We recently got married this past November and could not have been happier about the experience we had at the Westmount Country Club!

We felt the value was incredible for the service and food! The cocktail hour was the most incredible one I have ever been too. The amount of stations and the fact that they cook some of the food right in front of you so it is fresh made it a great experience. Top shelf liquor and great bartenders kept people happy and the room is gorgeous. As we went on in the hour, we realized they included extras without even telling us! All of our guests were raving about how it was above and beyond anything they had ever seen.

Better then the food is the incredible service. They made sure that me, my husband and even our bridal party were attended to with food, drinks or anything else we may need throughout the night. They honored any special requests we had and were willing to go above and beyond to accommodate us. When we first booked, I was nervous about attentiveness since there was another wedding happening in a different room that night but we never felt like it was a distraction from the service. We never even saw people from the other wedding. It was perfect.

If I had one very small criticism, it would be that we had to use their recommended florists. We absolutely loved our flowers from Spitz and Peck, so it wasn't an issue of that, but they were a little expensive and it would have been nice to be able to look around for other vendors if we wanted. But on the flip side, as I mentioned, the flowers were top quality and the vendor was very professional and easy to work with. We were very happy with them but for those looking to pinch the budget on flowers, just be prepared to be upfront about your cost.

We loved the Westmount and would recommend it to anyone! We want to go back and get married there again!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I went to a wedding at the Westmount Country Club a couple of years ago and when I went I immediately knew I wanted to have my wedding here and let me tell you everything did not disappoint. From the beginning, Bobby, our banquet manager, was very accommodating to me and my family. All of our requests were heard and met the day of the wedding. The only word to describe the food is PHENOMENAL! We had everything from sushi to lobster to pasta to sliders at the cocktail hour and I heard rave reviews for all from my guests. The reception room is beautiful and could accommodate our large number of guests comfortably. The food was, again, perfection. My dad also wanted the Vienesse hour and I would highly recommend it to anyone. The presentation really wows guests! Overall, throughout the night, my husband and I felt truly special thanks, in large part, to the staff who catered to our every request. I also thought that it was really nice that they left our food on the table while we said hello to our guests and during cocktail hour and the Vienesse they made small plates for us to taste everything since we were busy while it was actually out. I would highly highly recommend the venue to anyone!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Although they were Bar Mitzvahs We had at Westmount Country Club, not weddings, they may as well have been weddings. Both in 2009, and 2 weeks ago on 11/1/14, the venue & all it's staff excelled. They all go above & beyond what it takes to have a perfect affair! Of course the food is a hi light & all our guests commented that we had the best food of any venue they know. With 4 entrees to choose from.. The only tough part is it all goes to fast to be able to taste all that's offered. My own husband missed the terrific crab claws he was so anxious for, but our guests all loved em. Right down to the best homemade little blanket hit dogs.. It was a magical evening to remember. The Delgado family are a class act, and Mr. Bobby Galucci took care of us in a personalized & caring way for both affairs..A+++

Services Used: Catering
Nicole
10/31/2014

If you want a perfect, fairytale wedding this place is for you. I have received many comments from my guest that this was the "best wedding ever", "spectacular event", it was "amazing". Fred was our banquet manager and he worked with us to make a perfect evening in only 5 months. We hope everyone we knows gets married here so we can go back to enjoy it.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My wife and I were married 10/25/14 and had our reception at the Westmount Country Club. We had it at the Continental Room which is the smaller reception room at Westmount but has the more chic cocktail hour area in our eyes. We had 195 guests so the other room was way too big for us as we were told you need about 300 guests for that room. The gentleman that coordinated our big day was Bobby Golucci. He was professionalism personified and never once said "No" to my wife no matter what she requested. He made everything run smoothly and from the second we entered the venue from taking our pictures he accommodated us every step of the way. A few weeks before the day I requested that their bartenders be able to make our signature drink, the Caesar. This is a delicious Canadian drink that is like a bloody mary but has clamato juice in it , a dash of tabasco, vodka and garnished with a crispy piece of bacon, a celery stick, olives and the rim has montreal steak seasoning. I was a bit apprehensive that it was not going to be to my liking because it is a bit difficult to make but Bobby's bartenders made it delicious and everyone raved about it. The cocktail hour was amazing and all the food was delicious. While in the bridal suite the staff brought us all the cocktail hour food for us to sample because they knew we would be busy greeting people. They asked Luz and I what we wanted and brought it to us. The slider station was a huge success as was every other station. The shrimp they carried around was so big you could ride it lol. We had a pianist that played during cocktail hour which was a nice touch. We also brought cigars for our guests to partake in during the dinner and Bobby had a staff member cut and light the cigars for us and had fine liquor out there to go with the cigars. The main reception area has awesome up lighting and a great view as well as a beautiful fire place. Entrees were out of this world especially the chateau briand.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers
Recently Married

I thought about what word to use for this review...awesome, (kinda overused)....amazing, (doesn't seem like quite enough) and then it came to me...gratitude...thanks, that's it! Thank you Bobby Golucci and the staff at the Westmount for giving me my daughter's wedding day!! We were able to enjoy every marvelous moment of her day because of your incredible service and attention to detail. My daughter knew she wanted her wedding at the Westmount at our first visit and how lucky we were to have Bobby work with us through the entire process...every element perfect! We continue to have guests remark on the outstanding quality..food beyond description, service impeccable! Our family is large, (my daughter one of the oldest of 36 first cousins-most of whom are not yet married) so in the midst of all the rave reviews of her wedding at the Westmount we hope we'll get a chance to go back ! I get just one chance to treasure wedding day memories of our firstborn, so thank you again, Bobby and the Westmount for seeing that the day was flawless!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Class, elegance, modern, enchanting, unique... I am having a hard time giving the WMCC only 5 stars. The ENTIRE experience from booking to wedding day was AMAZING. Fred is AMAZING, food is AMAZING, ambiance is AMAZING... a 400+ wedding is not an easy thing to execute but they did so effortlessly. People are still ranting and raving. We wish we could go back! Thank you WMCC, especially Fred!

Recently Married

I got married about a month ago now at the Westmount Country Club on Saturday October 11, 2014 in the grand ballroom. It is such a bittersweet feeling that my wedding is now over. From start to finish, the WCC made my day AMAZING. Words can honestly not express the level of quality they showed in every detail of my day. When you sit down to go over the cocktail hour, menu, desserts, etc. ... It will be nothing of what you have dreamed of. On the day of my event, the cocktail hour, dinner, and desserts TOPPED what I already thought they were going to be. I am also gluten-free and have severe food allergies. They made sure they accommodated me in every way. Stephanie was our banquet manager and was phenomenal. She is always available for contact/text anytime. Karen was our maitre d and she was at our sides for anything we needed the day of the event!! My ceremony was also at the Westmount and with such a large bridal party and family, the bridal suite comfortably held us all and allowed us to get ready with such ease. The decor is absolutely stunning, chic, and warm. The food... an exuberant amount of delicious food - top quality and a wide variety which everyone keeps raving about! For our seafood choice of our main entree, we chose the lobster tail over linguine instead of doing a typical fish. Everyone raved over it. The Viennese dessert in the room is to die for!!! Your guests will be speechless and it will top any wedding you have been to. When booking my wedding at the One and Only Westmount Country Club I knew it would be a fabulous wedding. But, on the day of my wedding it exceeded all of my expectations from start to finish. You will not be prepared for what they have in store for you and your guests. It is quite an experience. I hope I get to go to a wedding there soon and experience it again!!!

Margaret
10/05/2014

Had my wedding there and it was amazing! Every need was catered to and everyone had a great time.