Westmount Country Club

Flexibility:
 (4.6/5.0)

Sort By:

Private User 1 Reviews
Very great and accommodating staff
Wedding: [Private]

Private User 3 Reviews
Where do I begin! From the first time we walked into the Westmount, my husband and I knew it was the place. Everything about the venue is amazing to the modern decor to food to the hollywood style bathrooms.

We got married in the Continental Room, which was perfect. Bobby and Karen are so knowledgeable and on point that they made the process so smooth. They made everything go like a breeze! My guests are still RAVING about the food. Food is so important at a wedding, and the diverse menu Westmount offers caters to everyones palette. Cocktail hour is the best part!

I wanted a venue that was organized and on point and the Westmount hit that on the nail. We did not worry about one thing because they took care of it all. Our drinks and plates were always filled and after our ceremony, my husband and I were directed into the bridal suite and was given plates of food for my husband and I to enjoy together before joining cocktail hour. This was very meaningful because we were able to have a moment together and actually eat food!

Westmount is the venue for an elegant and magical wedding, my husband and I are still beaming from the amazing job they did :)

Private User 2 Reviews
Had an absolutely amazing time at our wedding at westmount country club! Couldn't have asked for a better locations and all of our guests and family had a great time and was impressed with the food service, and overall experience at the westmount. Thank you again west mount!
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We recently had our June Wedding in the Ball Room & it was beautiful. Our banquet manger was Tom & he did a great job making sure we had everything we needed for that day. He was also very understanding & patient with us! Our Maître D, Karen was excellent! She made sure everything was perfect & went smoothly during our wedding. The waiting staff was also very good that day & made sure our glasses were always full. Our whole family loved the West Mount! They all raved of how beautiful the place was & the amazing food & drinks!

Thank you Karen for your hard work & making sure our wedding was perfect!!! =)
Wedding: 06/15/2014

p 3 Reviews
My May 2014 wedding and reception was at the Westmount Country Club. My parents actually booked the venue without my ever having stepped foot there. This could have been a huge gamble (what if I didn't like it!), but with WCC, my parents were convinced they couldn't be wrong. And oh my gosh, they could not have been more right.
WCC is better than anything I could have ever dreamed about, and easily the number 1 reason that my wedding was beyond beautiful, absolutely flawless, completely stress-free, and incredibly memorable. First of all, the space itself speaks volumes - breathtaking structure, authentic artisan furnishing, vibrant landscaping. WCC is committed to regularly upgrading its facilities, but manages to do it effectively, efficiently, and without a guest ever knowing!
The quality and level of service provided at WCC is truly astounding, and definitely what makes it a class above the rest. I worked primarily with Bobby Golucci, who is a seasoned professional, easy to get along with, smart, organized, on top of his game, understanding, patient with clients, and seriously just the best in every way. I cannot say enough about him!! My dad especially was blown away that despite Bobby's hundreds of clients, every time we set foot at WCC (often unannounced), Bobby would greet him by name. Every time!! I had a traditional Indian wedding with 400 guests, and Bobby was more knowledgeable about the ceremony, customs, and rituals, than even my groom! As the bride, I was treated like royalty at WCC. Every request was not just met, but delivered above and beyond expectations. That hospitality trickled down to my family, my husband, and his family as well. We all felt not only taken care of and worry-free, but pampered and relaxed.
Our guests cannot stop raving about WCC - the look, the friendliness and professionalism of all staff, the quality of food and drinks. I cannot thank WCC enough for everything they did to make my wedding day SPECTACULAR!
Wedding: 05/31/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Westmount Country Club is a 7 Star venue. It is more than a World Class venue, in fact its class reaches beyond this planet. We just had our wedding and reception here about a week ago and the staff and service that they provide under the exceptional leadership and guidance of Bobby Golucci is truly amazing. Their ability to handle South Asian/Indian weddings and receptions such as ours is out of this world, especially since these events typically host in excess of 400 guests. If you want to feel like a King and Queen for a day then this is your place. From the day we first met Bobby till the end of our reception, he was involved at every stage of the planning process. His confidence and ability to execute made the entire wedding process flawless. There are not many places or items that I can rate so highly, but from the experience I had during my event, 5 stars for Westmount Country Club is not enough, they deserve much more. I also want to give special thanks to my day of attendant Mr. Mark, you are a true inspiration to what service is all about, you made our day extremely comfortable and you're a true professional. A lot of venues can look beautiful, gorgeous, works of art etc etc, however Westmount Country Club not only delivers on venue design, they set the standard, the only thing that exceeds the brilliance of their venue is the service that they provide. You will not find a venue that delivers the 7-star level of service that their staff provide. All of my major events will be held at Westmount from now on, whether its Birthday parties, Anniversaries, Corporate events etc. I consider Bobby and his entire staff as family, they were there from the very beginning till the last dance, at every step of the process to ensure that our special day was exceptional. They were not only there to witness our special day but made the day even more special. Thank you Bobby, Mr. Mark and the entire Westmount family. From my family to yours!
Wedding: 05/24/2014
Services Used: Wedding Cake, Lighting & Decor, Ceremony & Reception Venue
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I do not know where to begin. We got married here on 5/22/14.--- The Westmount Country Club was OUTSTANDING. Fred and Max went above and beyond for all. They took extra special care of our parents and well as our guests. Every need was met, every glass was kept full, every request was granted without hesitation. The grounds are beautiful and made for gorgeous pictures- EVERY PICTURE. Upon nightfall, the garden area is amazingly beautiful. The food was delish. I especially liked the "pre ceremony cocktail 1/2 hour" as it put champagne, and light refreshments in our guests stomachs, so they weren't hungry through the ceremony. Nice touch... We are still being told how great a time everyone had, how awesome and plentiful the food was and how wonderful those 2 men were. Fred put us at ease, every moment. He made sure things ran smoothly w/o being overbearing. He kept the stress level off of my husband and I 100%.
My family LOVED him. 5+ stars for the WCC, They executed my perfect wedding, and for that I am very grateful.
Thank You.
Wedding: 05/22/2014
Services Used: Catering, Lighting & Decor, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Private User 4 Reviews
My wedding was on May 18 2014. I had only three months no less than three months to picked the venue and plan my whole wedding. I was going to have my wedding next year but we had great date open from Westmount Country Club we decided to take that date. It was awesome. Fred was great help! He is very professional and he helped me to plan my wedding had had my wedding in just short three months. He was very organized! All guests loved our wedding !! The overall quality of service was upscale! Westmount Country Club provides variety of menu to choose from and all their foods are great! My uncle who is very picky with his food even told me the cocktail hour foods and dinner plate was great!! My cousin's boy friend really loved season grilling that was going on outside. I love Westmount Country Club's lychee martini. Besides lychee martini they provide great cocktails and mix drink and great selections of alcohols to choose from !! I wish someone in my family have wedding there soon so I can taste their food again !!
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We had our wedding reception on 5/17/14 and everyone is STILL raving about the reception. They were incredibly easy to work with and very organized on the day of the reception. My husband loved the headsets everyone wore so that if we mentioned one thing to someone, everyone was on the same page. The food was absolutely amazing and they made sure that we were able to taste everything during the cocktail hour and dinner!
Wedding: 05/17/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
The Westmount Country Club is an amazing venue to have a wedding. My husband and I have been to many weddings there and we just knew that is where we wanted to have ours. Our day was beautiful, food was amazing, drinks were flowing! The staff treated us like royalty. A special thanks to Bobby and Karen. They did everything in their power to make our wedding day the most memorable day of our lives.
Wedding: 04/18/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I remember when first searching for a venue, I had envisioned a modern venue that had a touch of traditional and not a venue that I knew our local friends/family have used. Realizing quickly that after multiple trips, this would be difficult... until I met the one and only Bobby Golucci!
It's not just the ambiance that makes the WCC truly "the one and only" but it's the service, service, service. No need for advertising, as you will find the venue through word of mouth. Catering to many food service families, the food was impeccable. Bobby worked with my family on every piece of the menu, we trusted his opinions and he truly worked with us on our needs/pricing. Bobby to us didn't feel like another sales guy, he felt like a part of our family. His honesty, straight forwardness, and professionalism was a breathe of fresh hair from start to finish. He did not miss a beat - i could never thank Bobby enough for all he did.
Not everything will go right, but with that said, you should not fear when at the WCC. If you have an issue (like keys getting locked in a car), WCC staff is there to help- Bobby drove us back to the hotel! Not only that, but I asked for coffee to go for our guests who were driving far given not everyone would stay at the hotel. When our guests left, they received coffee, hot chocolate, cookies, tea... the works. This made me tear up because something so small , yet meant a lot to me, was beyond what I expected. Again, thanks to Bobby.
If you are looking for the best service that is inclusive of great food, amazing staff/service, & beautifully setting - don't look anymore and have your wedding at the Westmount Country Club.
We are all hoping we get a chance to truly enjoy someone else's wedding at the WCC, because it is one of a kind. One thing I regret- us not getting a photo with Bobby :-)
Wedding: 03/29/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
5 Stars across the board! The Westmount Country Club lived up to all the hype of being the best wedding venue in New Jersey. Bobby and his team provide a VIP atmosphere and are best venue I've ever had the opportunity to work with. The wedding planning process is very long, especially for an Indian Wedding/Reception. Bobby is an expert at hosting Indian events and is very accommodating and patient with any changes that may arise. Bobby worked well with all of our vendors ensuring the highest quality of service is provided throughout the entire event. You truly get your monies worth with a Westmount wedding, the bartenders make delicious drinks and cater to every persons individual requests. The Westmount is beautiful and a fantastic choice for any occasion, they recently underwent a multi-million renovation which makes the venue even more incredible. My wife and I would like to truly thank everyone at the Westmount Country Club for making our wedding spectacular! With over 400 guests attending, it makes us feel very good that every single person walked away from our wedding with excellent things to say about the Westmount Country Club!
Wedding: 03/23/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We got married on March 22nd, 2014 and were overwhelmed by the incredible treatment we received at the Westmount Country Club, which hosted both our ceremony and our reception. We had the pleasure of working with Mr. Bobby Golucci and Ms. Karen.

We began working with the Westmount about 14 months before the wedding. They are a popular venue and dates go quickly. We were initially blown away with how elegant and modern the venue is, so much so that we assumed that there would be no way we could afford to have our wedding there. Much to our delight, prices were well in-line with the ten other venues we visited, and none of the other places we visited were as nice.

Bobby did a great job of explaining to us all of the great things that the Westmount had to offer and he was very willing to meet with us or to communicate on the phone or email all along the way. On the day of the wedding, Bobby ran everything so smoothly - we heard nothing but outstanding reviews from our guests about the service - and also about the food! We received so much and such a variety during cocktail hour, dinner, and Viennese hour. We can’t wait to attend as guests.

Additionally, Karen helped us on the day of the wedding to make sure that any last minute, on-the-ground issues were taken care of. She was everywhere that night, making sure our families had food and drink, showing us how to cut our wedding cake, communicating with the wait and kitchen staff, she was fabulous.

Above all, what showed that the Westmount Country Club went above and beyond, and what really impressed us was their absolute preparation and presentation. In addition to having amazing food and a beautiful venue, it was the people at the Westmount that really made the difference. Bobby and Karen, specifically, made us, and our families, feel so secure and taken care of during the most important day of our lives.

We could not have asked for a better wedding day!
Wedding: 03/22/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Bobby and the Westmount staff are wonderful!! Our wedding was everything we ever dreamed it would be and more. We received so many compliments for our guests. The food and service was incredible. Everything was absolutely amazing. Thank you!!
Wedding: 02/28/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Bobby and the staff at the Westmount exceeded our expectations. When we walked into the Westmount when searching for a venue for our wedding we just knew this place was it. Every time we went, whether it be to just look around to the food tasting, we were treated like royalty. The day of our wedding could not have gone any more perfect. Every one of our guests raved about the food and the quality of service. I can not wait to be a guest at an event here to enjoy it all over again. Thank you to Bobby and the staff at the Westmount for a perfect wedding!
Wedding: 02/22/2014

Private User 1 Reviews
As the CEO of Smitherman & Barnwell and Barnwellluxe.com, the Westmount provided the creme de la creme event on February 21, 2014.

I had the pleasure to work with the amazing Mr. Bobby Golucci. Mr. Golucci was hands-on from the beginning to the end. His professionalism, his sense of style and class exceeded my expectations.

The Celebration- 25th Surprise Anniversary for my husband. The event was like an Oscar Gala. My husband was extremely happy and pleased with my choice of venue. He loved my surprise one that he will never forget.

The Floral Arrangement-Our floral arrangements were designed by Matthew of Atlas. His creative mind designed a paradise of beautiful flowers just overflowing and dripping with elegance. The staff at Atlas are amazing and they take floral arrangement to another level.

The Pre-Reception-The Westmount received my guests like royalty.

The Cocktail Hour-This was like a party thrown by Vanity Fair after the Oscar's -this is as close as you will get. The imported marble floors sparkle, the bar area pure luxury, the fireplace , piano, backdrop scenic view is spectacular. The food is 5-star and the service is impeccable. My mother is a chef by trade and studied in France and she thought the food was exquisite.

The Ballroom-when four beautiful classy young ladies appeared from the curtain it set the tone for the evening. The Ballroom was PURE LUXURY.

The Dinner-I had guests from Bermuda, Washington DC, North Carolina, Atlanta, New York and Florida. The one common comment heard all night was the food was hot when arrived and the food was creme de la creme.

In the end, the Westmount Country Club is luxury at its best. My design work has been featured in Grace Ormonde, Martha Stewart, Vogue Bambini, The Knot and other high end bridal magazines. Which is why I say The Westmount Country Club is elegant, exceptional, unique and creatively beautiful. See you for my 30th!

CEO of Smitherman & Barnwell

Wedding: Recently Married
Services Used: Wedding Cake, Catering, Flowers, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Unique Services (Other)
 973-256-2700
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire