Westmount Country Club

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
4.7

The Westmount Country Club is more than a 5 star establishment. From the moment my husband and I met with Bobby we knew there was no other venue for our wedding. Bobby worked with our budget and literally accommodated our every request. Leading up to the wedding the Westmount was timely in responding to requests, they felt honestly like
family. I would email/text Bobby and he would get back to me in minutes. He put my mind at ease. The night of our wedding we were blown away by their attentiveness and service. Our reception was held in the newly renovated Continental Room.. It is beyond gorgeous. There wasn't a second that my husband, I, or my guests were not being catered to. I cannot say enough good things about this place. Their food is amazing, drinks amazing, staff is one of a kind. Thank you to the Westmount Country Club for making my every wish come true!!! We are still getting rave reviews from all of our guests- Alyssa and Anthony Aiello

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I booked my wedding at Westmount Country Club for 10/16/15 back in July 2014. Within in minutes my fiancé knew this place was for us. From the ascetics, professionalism from the staff (Fred is great) and the food/drinks (they let us taste test when were were there!) We ended up attending a wedding there a few months later, and we had a wonderful time. I cannot wait to update this review in 6 months and tell you all how GREAT our wedding was, I am confident it will be done flawlessly by WCC team.

Profile Picture
Alison & Rob
08/13/2015

The Westmount is the most professional venue around. They have made this entire experience stress free. Anything we want they have manage to do for us. We can't wait for our big day!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My daughter and son-in-law's wedding reception at the Westmount was held last evening and it was absolutely amazing. Bobby Golucci was attentive to our requests from our first meeting with him. He went above and beyond to make my daughter's wedding a memorable event for her and our guests. The venue is beautiful, the room was spectacular, the food and the service was excellent. Our captain for the evening Karen with her staff were available and attentive to all our guests and made the bridal party and their families feel special. They made sure we enjoyed the cocktail hour and had our plates filled before we sat! The dinner was delicious and well prepared, as well as the Viennese Hour which was outstanding with all the sweets,special desserts and liquors served inside and outside in the beautiful garden. I am so glad my daughter and her husband chose the Westmount...it truly was an elegant wedding. Thank you all at the Westmount Country Club for your assistance in making my daughter's wedding a special and beautiful happy memory for all.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We could not think of enough kind works to say about Bobby and his wonderful staff at The Westmount Country Club! The compliments from friends and family have been nonstop about the food, the service, the attentiveness, and how beautiful the venue was! We definitely picked the right place for one of the most important nights of our lives and it was unforgettable to say the least. I only hope someone we know has a wedding there one day that we could attend so we could experience it from a guest perspective!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers

My wife and I got married at the westmount in the grand ball room with around 400 guests. We booked with Fred Seifert and he was truely amazing from the start. We had the best wedding possible and every guest was amazed , we had people coming up to us saying they have been to 5 weddings here and this was the best so far. Fred is the definition of a true professional and made our day perfect with bringing us drinks , food during cocktail hour , and making sure our guests had a blast. If you book your wedding at westmount, please be sure to book with Fred Seifert and I guarantee, you will not regret it. He ensures that your family always has a drink and food in hand. We also added in 40 Hookahs last minute outside and he was 100% compatible with everything , Fred is 7 out of 5 stars amazing, we couldn't have been happier.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We just had our wedding here this past weekend and we all cannot stop talking about it! It was honestly the best decision of our lives to have our reception at Westmount. From start to end, Bobby gave more than we could ask for and was so accommodating and helpful. Anything I asked for he always responded, "whatever you want" or "no problem". The rooms are just jaw dropping, food amazing and service top shelf. Everyone was impressed with the entire night and a lot of our guests couldn't even believe we were still in New Jersey with Westmount's views and decor. Our guests also couldn't believe there was still more food to be had after the unbelievable cocktail display. We all wish we could do the night over and over again that's how amazing it was. I would recommend Westmount everytime to anyone that wants a truly unforgettable night.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Westmount Country Club was everything we ever wanted out of a venue for our wedding. Starting off that our wedding was a huge Cuban and Indian fusion wedding, the Westmount accommodated our every wish and more. Our maitre D was Bobby Golucci and he was fantastic! Very organized and structured in all the planning process and the day of the wedding executed everything,even down to the nitty gritty details such as providing me a cigar and cognac station. Westmount accommodated both cultures and our wish to have both ceremonies in the venue. They again executed it all flawlessly. We had a few hiccups such as my second outdoor ceremony getting rained on literally the second I was to walk down the aisle and Westmount just with ease had everyone set in the ballroom last second and it just looked beautiful! And felt even better! I am so blessed to have had my wedding here and my husband and I recommend all of our family and friends to choose this venue because there really isn't anything better in our opinion out there. Thank you Westmount!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Westmount country club is hands down the best wedding venue we could have possibly found. When we were searching for places we did look at comparable and more expensive places like the grove and pleasantdale chateau but when we walked into Westmount we knew it was the one. The lobby is clean and modern and the owners make you feel like family. Bobby and Anthony were on top of every detail from day one to make our wedding perfect. When it got to the day of, they were beyond accommodating. They made sure we had drinks and food in the bridal party suite beforehand to unwind, they gave my husband and I alone time, made sure we got to check over the room and see that everything was perfection and had a day of coordinator who was single handedly responsible for making our night seamless and perfect. She helped us keep the night moving, made sure we ate and had drinks and kept our families in the loop. I can't say enough good things but the real test is that says later we are still getting calls from friends and family saying it was the best wedding they have ever been to.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Words cannot begin to describe how amazing Westmount Country Club is. I was married this past Friday, June 12, 2015, and had the reception at Westmount in the Grand Ballroom. You continuously read reviews thinking, and hoping your day will be just as special, or wonder if people fabricate the feedback. I had never attended anything at Westmount before so when I booked it with my fiance, the only thing I could go off of were the reviews, and the in person meeting when we signed our contract. Everything that I had envisioned for my day, happened. Bobby Golucci was so amazing, that words could not and will not do everything he organized for us, justice. Any question I had, Bobby got back to us immediately. Any request I had, was always "no problem" and executed. On the day of my wedding, Karen Renee went above and beyond her role. She made sure that anything we needed, we received, and made sure that my finance and I actually sat down to eat and enjoy the few moments of just us. The Westmount facility is so well kept, clean, and perfect. From Bobby and Karen, to the waiters and waitresses, each guest felt important and enjoyed the evening.

Although this review will eventually get filtered through the rest, I can honestly say on behalf of my now husband and I, that the Westmount Country Club was by far the absolute best decision we made. It exceeded our expectations, and nothing fell through the cracks. We pray and hope to someday be a guest at Westmount so we could enjoy the evening from a different perspective. If you have any hesitations or are on the fence about Westmount, book it. You will NOT be disappointed. I have been to numerous other weddings throughout NJ, and have seen so many different venues. Westmount does not even compare, nor is it in the same league as the other venues.

To Bobby, Karen, Anna, Annette, and the wait staff, you are amazing. We honestly thank you from the bottom of our hearts.

Much love, Tara and Michal

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

AMAZING! I can't wait until we get married here.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

BEST VENUE EVER! From the food to the atmosphere to the service. It is all just so wonderful and we could not have asked for a better venue to have our reception. Fred S was amazing and really made sure that we ate and drank as much as we wanted. We enjoyed everything. The food amazing and there is so much variety. Everyone who came to our wedding was amazed. Thank you so much! - The Bowdler's

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Westmount was perfect for our wedding!! I've been to a thousand weddings there and i still always wanted my wedding there. Bobby was awesome with us and we heard nothing but great things from our guests! My only complaint was that they put a side table that was not in our floorplan that had our toasting glasses on it. so we had nothing to toast with! in the grand scheme, it wasn't a big deal to us and it was still the wedding of our dreams!

Profile Picture
Marlene & Nader
1 Review
Recently Married

Very great and accommodating staff

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

From the service to the bartenders to the chefs to the management, the WCC is without a doubt the best venue in the North East. My husband and I were treated like family from the start. They went above and beyond what was required and truly left an amazing impression not only on us but on all our guest. Until the very last second they were loyal to making our day so special. The WCC not only made the planning process easy but enjoyable also. The hard work, dedication, guidance Bobby, Fred, and Max provided us truly made us feel like the luckiest couple in the world. Words cannot do justice to this venue!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Westmount Country Club was recommended to me time and time again when it was my time to get hitched. I decided to go to every other venue and leave the Westmount Country Club for last, and wow was everyone right. There is really no comparison to the Westmount. The package they offer you and their attention to detail is impressive. Stephanie took care of us and asked us aspects of our big day that we didn't even think of. She even made some suggestions on our vendors that were spot on. My day would be no where near what it was if it wasn't for the Westmount Country Club. Their venue is breathtaking. Their wait staff goes above and beyond. So many guests told us how attentive and taken care of they felt which was a big deal to us. They have the wedding down to a science. There is nothing to worry about with the Westmount. Just head on over, meet with them, have your wedding and enjoy every minute of it. If I could do it all over again, I wouldn't change a thing. Huge thank you to the Westmount Country Club.