Westmount Country Club

Value:
Flexibility:
(4.7 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Very great and accommodating staff

• Wedding: [Private]
Marlene & Nader
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Although they were Bar Mitzvahs We had at Westmount Country Club, not weddings, they may as well have been weddings. Both in 2009, and 2 weeks ago on 11/1/14, the venue & all it's staff excelled. They all go above & beyond what it takes to have a perfect affair! Of course the food is a hi light & all our guests commented that we had the best food of any venue they know. With 4 entrees to choose from.. The only tough part is it all goes to fast to be able to taste all that's offered. My own husband missed the terrific crab claws he was so anxious for, but our guests all loved em. Right down to the best homemade little blanket hit dogs.. It was a magical evening to remember. The Delgado family are a class act, and Mr. Bobby Galucci took care of us in a personalized & caring way for both affairs..A+++

• Wedding: 11/01/2014
Services Used: Catering
  • Flexibility: 5.0

If you want a perfect, fairytale wedding this place is for you. I have received many comments from my guest that this was the "best wedding ever", "spectacular event", it was "amazing". Fred was our banquet manager and he worked with us to make a perfect evening in only 5 months. We hope everyone we knows gets married here so we can go back to enjoy it.

• Wedding: 10/31/2014
Nicole
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My wife and I were married 10/25/14 and had our reception at the Westmount Country Club. We had it at the Continental Room which is the smaller reception room at Westmount but has the more chic cocktail hour area in our eyes. We had 195 guests so the other room was way too big for us as we were told you need about 300 guests for that room.
The gentleman that coordinated our big day was Bobby Golucci. He was professionalism personified and never once said "No" to my wife no matter what she requested. He made everything run smoothly and from the second we entered the venue from taking our pictures he accommodated us every step of the way.
A few weeks before the day I requested that their bartenders be able to make our signature drink, the Caesar. This is a delicious Canadian drink that is like a bloody mary but has clamato juice in it , a dash of tabasco, vodka and garnished with a crispy piece of bacon, a celery stick, olives and the rim has montreal steak seasoning. I was a bit apprehensive that it was not going to be to my liking because it is a bit difficult to make but Bobby's bartenders made it delicious and everyone raved about it.
The cocktail hour was amazing and all the food was delicious. While in the bridal suite the staff brought us all the cocktail hour food for us to sample because they knew we would be busy greeting people. They asked Luz and I what we wanted and brought it to us. The slider station was a huge success as was every other station. The shrimp they carried around was so big you could ride it lol. We had a pianist that played during cocktail hour which was a nice touch. We also brought cigars for our guests to partake in during the dinner and Bobby had a staff member cut and light the cigars for us and had fine liquor out there to go with the cigars.
The main reception area has awesome up lighting and a great view as well as a beautiful fire place. Entrees were out of this world especially the chateau briand.

• Wedding: 10/25/2014
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I thought about what word to use for this review...awesome, (kinda overused)....amazing, (doesn't seem like quite enough) and then it came to me...gratitude...thanks, that's it! Thank you Bobby Golucci and the staff at the Westmount for giving me my daughter's wedding day!! We were able to enjoy every marvelous moment of her day because of your incredible service and attention to detail. My daughter knew she wanted her wedding at the Westmount at our first visit and how lucky we were to have Bobby work with us through the entire process...every element perfect! We continue to have guests remark on the outstanding quality..food beyond description, service impeccable! Our family is large, (my daughter one of the oldest of 36 first cousins-most of whom are not yet married) so in the midst of all the rave reviews of her wedding at the Westmount we hope we'll get a chance to go back ! I get just one chance to treasure wedding day memories of our firstborn, so thank you again, Bobby and the Westmount for seeing that the day was flawless!

• Flexibility: 5.0

I got married about a month ago now at the Westmount Country Club on Saturday October 11, 2014 in the grand ballroom. It is such a bittersweet feeling that my wedding is now over. From start to finish, the WCC made my day AMAZING. Words can honestly not express the level of quality they showed in every detail of my day. When you sit down to go over the cocktail hour, menu, desserts, etc. ... It will be nothing of what you have dreamed of. On the day of my event, the cocktail hour, dinner, and desserts TOPPED what I already thought they were going to be. I am also gluten-free and have severe food allergies. They made sure they accommodated me in every way. Stephanie was our banquet manager and was phenomenal. She is always available for contact/text anytime. Karen was our maitre d and she was at our sides for anything we needed the day of the event!! My ceremony was also at the Westmount and with such a large bridal party and family, the bridal suite comfortably held us all and allowed us to get ready with such ease. The decor is absolutely stunning, chic, and warm. The food... an exuberant amount of delicious food - top quality and a wide variety which everyone keeps raving about! For our seafood choice of our main entree, we chose the lobster tail over linguine instead of doing a typical fish. Everyone raved over it. The Viennese dessert in the room is to die for!!! Your guests will be speechless and it will top any wedding you have been to. When booking my wedding at the One and Only Westmount Country Club I knew it would be a fabulous wedding. But, on the day of my wedding it exceeded all of my expectations from start to finish. You will not be prepared for what they have in store for you and your guests. It is quite an experience. I hope I get to go to a wedding there soon and experience it again!!!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Had my wedding there and it was amazing! Every need was catered to and everyone had a great time.

• Wedding: 10/05/2014
Margaret
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The Westmount CC was the perfect venue for our wedding and I couldn't be happier with our choice to get married there! The venue provided a modern yet romantic setting for our magical day! We got married out in the garden and then had our reception in the Ballroom. The evening was perfect from start to finish! A big thanks to Bobby G. for all his help throughout the planning process.

• Wedding: 09/05/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our wedding at the Westmount Country Club was unbelievable. We have been to 4 weddings this year, and each one had random issues throughout the day, which we were told by family and friends would be inevitable. I can honestly say our maitre'd, Fred, made sure there was not a single problem the entire day. Do yourself a favor and ask for Fred Seifert when you go to book here, because you will not be disappointed. The whole night their staff checked in on us to make sure we had everything we needed. Many of our guests commented on how impressed they were by how many servers were available to assist them. We did our ceremony and cocktail hour/reception all at the Westmount, and everything went as smooth as we could have dreamed. Our guests constantly came up to us to rave about the food and how impressive everything was. One guest said how they loved how each room was more impressive than the last. We couldn't have asked for more from Fred. He answered all of our questions and really went above and beyond. Max was also there the day of our wedding and he will make sure you have a great time! We fell in love with the Westmount as soon as we walked in, and we couldn't believe what an amazing choice it truly turned out to be.

• Wedding: 08/17/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I have been forunate to attend some pretty incredible weddings over the past few years in the NY/NJ area. We have been to weddings at the trump SOHO, the plaza hotel, and even the mandarin oriental-- however, we were most blown away by the wedding we attended at the Westmount Country Club 3 years ago. When it came to choosing our own venue, the decision was easy-- we KNEW we wanted the Westmount. Is what we didn't know was how incredible the staff would be and how easy the Westmount would make our planning process. We were set up with Bobby Golucci, who is hands down the best event coordinator out there. He went above and beyond to make our day perfect and smooth. When I arrived at the Westmount for our wedding, the place looked remarkable and Bobby's soothing demeanor made me feel so comfortable that the rest of the evening would go as planned, and it did! The staff was unreal-- making sure that at all times my husband and I had drinks in our hands and food on our plates. It was so easy for us to enjoy every single moment of our wedding because everything else was taken care of. Our friends and family are still talking about the wedding (3 months later) and we keep hearing that it was the best wedding venue anyone has ever been to. I cannot speak higher of the Westmount, Bobby Golucci, or any of the staff. There is not one thing I would have changed about this day!

• Flexibility: 5.0

My daughters reception was held at the Westmount on Aug 3, 2014. We looked at many other venues and we are so thankful that we ended up here. It was nothing short of AMAZING! They took care of every little detail without any issues, the whole day went so smooth and Fred was AWESOME. Anything we needed, any questions we had were always handled very promptly and professionally, he was such a great guy to deal with. The food, OMG was incredible!!!! Being as it was the summer we had the pre cocktail hour out in the courtyard with sliders and tropical drinks, everyone was talking about it. I am still getting phone calls and emails about how amazing the reception was. The cocktail hour itself is over the top and the cocktail hour room was gorgeous and very big, we had our own VIP area that we sat at and Max our incredible Maitre' D waited on us hand and foot, we never had to get up for a drink or food and that continued through the entire evening. There isn't enough I can say about this venue. It was an absolute perfect reception. everything said in the other reviews is right on spot so I don't want to repeat them all, but if you are looking for a venue for your wedding you MUST come here, you will never find another place that can match the Westmount for great food, the view, elegance, professionalism and price all in one place! Thank you sooo much Fred and Max for making my daughter's day something we will always remember.

• Wedding: 08/03/2014
Services Used: Catering, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Cake
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We got married at the Westmount Country Club and it's the most perfect venue. We rented the venue for the entire day and their staff did an amazing job to make me and my husband happy. Bobby, the banquet manager really wants to make the Bride & Groom happy and does whatever he can to make sure he carries this through. Our bridal suite was always stocked with food and drinks! If you haven't been to the venue that you must check it out. It's the perfect combination of sophistication and glamor. We saw over 20 venues and this was the most unique for the value. The cocktail reception has a bar that looks straight out of a 5 star NYC bar (with really cool drink glasses!) and the service during our dinner was impeccable as they have 1-2 staff members assigned to each table. Their dessert presentation is remarkable and one of a kind and each and every one of your guests will walk away impressed. My family & friends were absolutely in love with the venue and some of my friends even said they want to get married there. Bobby did everything to make us happy and we have an amazing time at the Westmount. I really hope someone else gets married there so I can enjoy the venue as a guest.

• Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I absolutely love Westmount Country Club especially Bobby!!!! Our wedding was amazing and beautiful!!! We worked with Bobby throughout the wedding planning process for our reception and he was great! Whenever we needed him, he was there! He made sure we were happy with everything and perfect for our wedding day! Our reception was beautiful! Bobby was there with us that day 24/7. My family and friends doesn't stop taking about how Westmount service, staff, cocktail hour, dinner, continental room was amazing! Everything about Westmount was outstanding and would definitely recommend others to this vendor!!!!

• Wedding: 07/20/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The Westmount is a superb place to have a wedding. They pay very close attention to detail. I loved everything about our wedding. The food was amazing and the service impeccable. You can't find better for the money. They know how to do Weddings. Not one thing went wrong on my wedding day. Simply breathtaking rooms and gardens. Loved loved loved it!!!!

• Wedding: 07/05/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Where do I begin! From the first time we walked into the Westmount, my husband and I knew it was the place. Everything about the venue is amazing to the modern decor to food to the hollywood style bathrooms.

We got married in the Continental Room, which was perfect. Bobby and Karen are so knowledgeable and on point that they made the process so smooth. They made everything go like a breeze! My guests are still RAVING about the food. Food is so important at a wedding, and the diverse menu Westmount offers caters to everyones palette. Cocktail hour is the best part!

I wanted a venue that was organized and on point and the Westmount hit that on the nail. We did not worry about one thing because they took care of it all. Our drinks and plates were always filled and after our ceremony, my husband and I were directed into the bridal suite and was given plates of food for my husband and I to enjoy together before joining cocktail hour. This was very meaningful because we were able to have a moment together and actually eat food!

Westmount is the venue for an elegant and magical wedding, my husband and I are still beaming from the amazing job they did :)

• Flexibility: 5.0

Had an absolutely amazing time at our wedding at westmount country club! Couldn't have asked for a better locations and all of our guests and family had a great time and was impressed with the food service, and overall experience at the westmount. Thank you again west mount!

973-256-2700
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards