Wehner Weddings, LLC

Wehner Weddings, LLC

Elegant music with a wide variety of ensembles to fit your needs.

515 College Dr
Orange Park, FL 32068 | map
Arrangements: Instrumental - Duo, Instrumental - Solo, Instrumenta...
Instruments: Cello, Flute, Guitar, Harp, Organ, Piano, Trumpet, V...
Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
(4.9 / 5.0)
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Kyle was great about making my wedding exactly what I had dreamed of, we had his trio perform for our ceremony. I had a chosen a couple songs that weren't listed on his website and he made sure that they could play them for the wedding. The ceremony was beautiful and the music couldn't have been any better! We even had a guest ask us for Kyle's information so that they could hire him for their upcoming wedding. Thank you so much, Kyle, for helping to make my special day perfect!

• Wedding: 11/22/2014
Heather
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Kyle was so nice and accommodating and extremely professional and talented, thank you for being apart of our wedding and making it that much more special!

• Wedding: 11/02/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The strings were absolutely beautiful ! I couldn't have been more pleased !!

Dawn
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had a guitar and violin duo and they were terrific. All of our guests talked about how wonderful the musicians were at my daughter's wedding. I would highly recommend Kyle Wehner for your event.

Ann
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Kyle was simply excellent. He assured me that the musicians would be able to play the songs I chose for our ceremony even though they were not listed on the website. The songs were exactly how I imagined them on the day of. I was so pleased.

We also had Kyle play during our cocktail hour. While we were not able to hear the music (taking photos), I heard nothing but amazing reviews from our guests. They LOVED it!

I highly recommend Kyle and Wehner weddings for your wedding ceremony music!

Katie
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Kyle is a wonderful musician and person. I have known him for many years through our church. When my daughter became engaged I immediately thought of Kyle to play at the Catholic wedding ceremony, especially since he knows the music and liturgy inside and out. The prelude music was ideal and set just the right mood for the occasion. He was very willing to accompany our vocalist with us supplying the music a few weeks in advance and a quick run through before the ceremony started. It was a completely flawless performance! If you are looking for a musician who knows weddings, has a wide repertoire and performs beautifully, Kyle is the best.

• Wedding: 10/12/2014
Theresa
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We used Wehner Weddings for our wedding ceremony on 10/12. Kyle did an amazing job before and during the ceremony. He was very professional, and made our ceremony that much more amazing. We highly recommend Wehner Weddings.

• Wedding: 10/12/2014
Josie
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had the string trio play for our outdoor wedding. Everything they played was perfect for the occasion. They played for the ceremony and the cocktail hour. Many guests commented on how beautiful the music was. They were very talented and professional, The website was very helpful in picking the music we wanted. I want to have another party just to listen to them play again.

• Wedding: 10/11/2014
Karen
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Very professional, easy to work with, and provided a great environment for our wedding ceremony

• Wedding: 10/11/2014
Lauren
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Kyle and his team were absolutely wonderful. We chose the guitar/violin duo for our ceremony and cocktail hour. Just perfect. Throughout the planning process Kyle was very responsive and helpful. A true professional. Thank you Kyle for making our wedding so magical!

• Wedding: 10/04/2014
Lindsay
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I have known Kyle for years and knew I wanted him to be a part of my wedding. He was not available, but Hope was and she was amazing. The music we asked for sounded perfect and made our beach wedding even more special. I highly recommend Kyle or any of his staff. I could not have had better music!

• Wedding: 10/04/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Great website with sample music, easy contract signing and payment options. The string trio provided beautiful classical selections. Kyle also supplied an arrangement of a popular song that was a special request by the bride & groom. The musicians were top-notch professionals who enhanced this important occasion.

• Wedding: 09/27/2014
Vicky

Kyle played the songs I didn't even know I wanted to hear. Absolute perfection

• Wedding: 09/13/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Kyle, is the best! I went to him with an unusual request . I wanted him to play a persian traditional song during my ceremony and he took on the challenges and delivered with excellence. He is a pleasure to work with and I will recommending him to anyone.

• Wedding: 07/26/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We couldn't be more pleased to have picked Wehner Weddings to play at our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour. Wonderful music, very professional and responsive!

• Wedding: 07/12/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Kyle was amazing to work with and the music they provided was perfect! I would highly recommend Wehner Weddings to anyone looking for live music at their ceremony!!

• Wedding: 06/22/2014
904-502-5526
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards