Wehner Weddings, LLC

Value
Flexibility
Melissa
01/21/2015

The music was amazing and he was very flexible with a mix up that we had about playing some music from an iPad. I really appreciated that he made it easy and not something I needed to stress about.

Patti
01/11/2015

Kyle made wonderful suggestions to my son and daughter-in-law as they planned the music for their wedding ceremony. We had violin, guitar and keyboard which were used in various combinations which truly made their wedding more magical. Our wedding guests also made lots of positive comments about the music. They were fantastic!! I highly recommend Kyle Wehner and his team of professional musicians for your wedding!

Services Used: Band, Ceremony Music

Kyle & his group are the best!! They are so talented and will make your wedding absolutely perfect - you will not be disappointed! They can play pretty much anything, and will make your ceremony unforgettable - they did our wedding Jan 3, 2015 & we couldn't have been happier!

Services Used: Ceremony Music

Kyle played the violin for our recent wedding/cocktail hour at Crosswater Hall @ Nocatee. I allowed him as a professional to make the song selections and I'm SO glad we did. The music sounded amazing and really set that romantic tone that my Husband and I were looking for. He's the best in the business.

Heather
11/22/2014

Kyle was great about making my wedding exactly what I had dreamed of, we had his trio perform for our ceremony. I had a chosen a couple songs that weren't listed on his website and he made sure that they could play them for the wedding. The ceremony was beautiful and the music couldn't have been any better! We even had a guest ask us for Kyle's information so that they could hire him for their upcoming wedding. Thank you so much, Kyle, for helping to make my special day perfect!

Services Used: Band, Ceremony Music

Kyle was so nice and accommodating and extremely professional and talented, thank you for being apart of our wedding and making it that much more special!

Dawn
10/25/2014

The strings were absolutely beautiful ! I couldn't have been more pleased !!

Ann
10/25/2014

We had a guitar and violin duo and they were terrific. All of our guests talked about how wonderful the musicians were at my daughter's wedding. I would highly recommend Kyle Wehner for your event.

Katie
10/25/2014

Kyle was simply excellent. He assured me that the musicians would be able to play the songs I chose for our ceremony even though they were not listed on the website. The songs were exactly how I imagined them on the day of. I was so pleased.

We also had Kyle play during our cocktail hour. While we were not able to hear the music (taking photos), I heard nothing but amazing reviews from our guests. They LOVED it!

I highly recommend Kyle and Wehner weddings for your wedding ceremony music!

Theresa
10/12/2014

Kyle is a wonderful musician and person. I have known him for many years through our church. When my daughter became engaged I immediately thought of Kyle to play at the Catholic wedding ceremony, especially since he knows the music and liturgy inside and out. The prelude music was ideal and set just the right mood for the occasion. He was very willing to accompany our vocalist with us supplying the music a few weeks in advance and a quick run through before the ceremony started. It was a completely flawless performance! If you are looking for a musician who knows weddings, has a wide repertoire and performs beautifully, Kyle is the best.

Josie
10/12/2014

We used Wehner Weddings for our wedding ceremony on 10/12. Kyle did an amazing job before and during the ceremony. He was very professional, and made our ceremony that much more amazing. We highly recommend Wehner Weddings.

Karen
10/11/2014

We had the string trio play for our outdoor wedding. Everything they played was perfect for the occasion. They played for the ceremony and the cocktail hour. Many guests commented on how beautiful the music was. They were very talented and professional, The website was very helpful in picking the music we wanted. I want to have another party just to listen to them play again.

Lauren
10/11/2014

Very professional, easy to work with, and provided a great environment for our wedding ceremony

Lindsay
10/04/2014

Kyle and his team were absolutely wonderful. We chose the guitar/violin duo for our ceremony and cocktail hour. Just perfect. Throughout the planning process Kyle was very responsive and helpful. A true professional. Thank you Kyle for making our wedding so magical!

Services Used: Band, Ceremony Music

I have known Kyle for years and knew I wanted him to be a part of my wedding. He was not available, but Hope was and she was amazing. The music we asked for sounded perfect and made our beach wedding even more special. I highly recommend Kyle or any of his staff. I could not have had better music!

Vicky
09/27/2014

Great website with sample music, easy contract signing and payment options. The string trio provided beautiful classical selections. Kyle also supplied an arrangement of a popular song that was a special request by the bride & groom. The musicians were top-notch professionals who enhanced this important occasion.