Wehner Weddings, LLC

Value
Flexibility
Heidi
04/19/2015

Kyle did an AMAZING job at our wedding ceremony on the beach! The music was so beautiful and he sounded so lovely. I would recommend him to everyone! Thank you so much for performing on our special day!

Ann
04/18/2015

We got the string trio and it was one of the best choice I did for my wedding day! kyle work with me and guided me on what's the best song to play.. Never regret having them!! I'm very happy with their service very professional, they were on time and performed everything we arranged! I will definitely recommend them!

Sheena
04/11/2015

The string quartet was amazing. The music was wonderful and the musicians were professional. Highly recommend for any event

Services Used: Ceremony Music

Kyle was so easy and pleasant to work with, his communication back at forth was so prompt and helpful! The wedding ceremony and cocktail hour turned out absolutely beautiful with his music! We LOVED his music selections and advice for ceremony music! Can't wait to have another event to use his services again!

Scott
1 Review
03/13/2015

I really appreciate the musical selection and the willingness of the musicians to be adaptable--moving both indoors and outdoors. I also appreciate that they were able to learn and play a song we requested (Pink Floyd's 'Wish You Were Here').

Jenny
1 Review
03/13/2015

Kyle was the perfect addition to our wedding. He was great to work with, affordable, very professional, and played a good variety of music. We had a number of compliments by guests with the classiness their music added and the song selection.

Melissa
01/21/2015

The music was amazing and he was very flexible with a mix up that we had about playing some music from an iPad. I really appreciated that he made it easy and not something I needed to stress about.

Patti
01/11/2015

Kyle made wonderful suggestions to my son and daughter-in-law as they planned the music for their wedding ceremony. We had violin, guitar and keyboard which were used in various combinations which truly made their wedding more magical. Our wedding guests also made lots of positive comments about the music. They were fantastic!! I highly recommend Kyle Wehner and his team of professional musicians for your wedding!

Services Used: Band, Ceremony Music

Kyle & his group are the best!! They are so talented and will make your wedding absolutely perfect - you will not be disappointed! They can play pretty much anything, and will make your ceremony unforgettable - they did our wedding Jan 3, 2015 & we couldn't have been happier!

Services Used: Ceremony Music

Kyle played the violin for our recent wedding/cocktail hour at Crosswater Hall @ Nocatee. I allowed him as a professional to make the song selections and I'm SO glad we did. The music sounded amazing and really set that romantic tone that my Husband and I were looking for. He's the best in the business.

Heather
11/22/2014

Kyle was great about making my wedding exactly what I had dreamed of, we had his trio perform for our ceremony. I had a chosen a couple songs that weren't listed on his website and he made sure that they could play them for the wedding. The ceremony was beautiful and the music couldn't have been any better! We even had a guest ask us for Kyle's information so that they could hire him for their upcoming wedding. Thank you so much, Kyle, for helping to make my special day perfect!

Services Used: Band, Ceremony Music

Kyle was so nice and accommodating and extremely professional and talented, thank you for being apart of our wedding and making it that much more special!

Dawn
10/25/2014

The strings were absolutely beautiful ! I couldn't have been more pleased !!

Ann
10/25/2014

We had a guitar and violin duo and they were terrific. All of our guests talked about how wonderful the musicians were at my daughter's wedding. I would highly recommend Kyle Wehner for your event.

Katie
10/25/2014

Kyle was simply excellent. He assured me that the musicians would be able to play the songs I chose for our ceremony even though they were not listed on the website. The songs were exactly how I imagined them on the day of. I was so pleased.

We also had Kyle play during our cocktail hour. While we were not able to hear the music (taking photos), I heard nothing but amazing reviews from our guests. They LOVED it!

I highly recommend Kyle and Wehner weddings for your wedding ceremony music!

Theresa
10/12/2014

Kyle is a wonderful musician and person. I have known him for many years through our church. When my daughter became engaged I immediately thought of Kyle to play at the Catholic wedding ceremony, especially since he knows the music and liturgy inside and out. The prelude music was ideal and set just the right mood for the occasion. He was very willing to accompany our vocalist with us supplying the music a few weeks in advance and a quick run through before the ceremony started. It was a completely flawless performance! If you are looking for a musician who knows weddings, has a wide repertoire and performs beautifully, Kyle is the best.