Weddington Way

Weddington Way

560 Sutter Street
Suite 200
San Francisco, CA 94102 | map
Services: Bridesmaids, Flower Girls, Groomsmen, Mother of the ...
Accessories: Jewelry

(4.4 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
(4.4 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

One of my best friends used Weddington Way when I was a bridesmaid. She had an issue in which she had ordered the dresses later than usual, and the dresses were taking a long time to get to us, and the wedding was only 3 weeks away. She was frazzled, so I opted to call the place for her. When I called I spoke with Abby Morimura. She was extremely professional and seemed to genuinely empathize with our problem. I immediately received an email from her explaining that they would alleviate the stress by covering rushed alterations or 5% of the dress charge. The girls were happy to hear it, and we received the dresses shortly thereafter and were able to get them altered in time. We submitted our receipts for our alterations and we were reimbursed shortly thereafter. I was skeptical about this website, but after this great customer service experience with Abby I was sold. This website is extremely convenient and they even send your dress in a really nice protective sheath with a discount off your next order. I'm a bride now and I'm ordering all 9 of my dresses off this site. Luck would have it that I recently reached out to their customer service to help me with my order and I was pleasantly greeted by the same Abby who helped me before! I feel that this is a vendor I can truly trust with my bridesmaid dresses, and they have such a variety of choices. They've really streamlined everything to make it user-friendly and their customer service is excellent.

• Wedding: 12/05/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I discovered this site a few months ago and so far I am LOVING it as I work through picking out my bridesmaid dresses. I have bridesmaids all over the country and one international and this has simplified communications between all of my bridesmaids. I love the showroom where each of us can place our top picks, vote and comment on them. The search capability of this site is also great if you are allowing multiple styles of the same color for a dress - one of my favorite features so far! Finally you can't make a decision without a swatch of the material and they have swatches for every dress online here (and they have a LOT of dresses). I would definitely recommend checking it out!

CHI-SAN2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I wanted a few different options of bridesmaid dresses that were the same color/fabric/length and I found the perfect dresses with the Dove and Dahlia collection. We have not yet received them but I am very excited to get them. The "Risk Free Shopping" was the deciding factor for me- free shipping, and free returns (w/in 10 days of receiving). PLUS a 25% off Cyber Monday coupon. It really couldn't get any better. So I'm confident that if we do have an issue with a dress size or style, we can return it with little hassle, which is great. I emailed with a question and they were prompt to reply. I definitely recommend.

• Wedding: 09/19/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Very quick email responses. Very helpful in navigating the website and helping with individual needs!

• Wedding: 09/19/2015
Shannon
4.9/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The only thing I was disappointed about was that they didn't have all of the dresses that I wanted to try on because some were from a new collection.

• Wedding: 09/05/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I had spent a ton of time on line looking for the right bridesmaid dresses and found the process really frustrating and unsuccessful. Somehow I stumbled on Weddington Way.

I was very happy with their selection of dresses. They have tons of options.

Additionally you can add dresses to your own showroom and add the bridemaids to it so you can see who ordered what and when the dresses are bought. Lastly when you purhcase the dresses, the cite allows you to put a hold on the dresses so that the fabric for all the dresses are dyed at the same time.

My one copmplaint is it took forever to get a sample piece of fabric, by which point I had already chosen the dresses, but I was happy with the color.

• Flexibility: 5.0

Weddingtonway just has the best team ever! I first experienced Weddingtonway as a bridesmaid. Though, I didn't get that deep into it at the time, I chose a dress I had loved in a shade of purple and had my sister pay for it. The dress arrived in the time Weddington promised it would, all packaged very professionally, and exactly as seen in the picture.

Now as a bride, I have dived full force into the Weddington site to get the complete experience. First let's talk of the efficiency and integrity. To make sure that their customers get exactly what they paid for, Weddington has gone the extra mile to provide samples and advice on request. While this may seem like not much of a big deal, let me mention at this point that I live in Kenya. For an online company to care so much about its customers as to send samples all the way to East Africa is no small deal. I was given a personal stylist who also updates me on every progress and my questions are answered in the shortest time possible.

Then the most beautiful thing - the showroom. Brides, or anyone else, gets to open their own showroom and show case their favorite dresses from the site. The showroom also allows interactive sessions with the bride and her team, on each item. Great idea, great team. My bridesmaids are planning on getting their dresses from Weddingtonway.

Please keep it up.

• Flexibility: 5.0

Weddington Way was very prompt and easy to work with! Great choice to decrease stresses of planning for the big day :) There is a great variety of adorable dresses that you can find to fit different body and style types. Sizes run a tad big, but that's better than a tad small in my opinion.

• Flexibility: 5.0

I will be 10 weeks postpartum at this wedding where I'm a bridesmaid. A Weddington specialist helped give me advice on how to best order a dress that will fit my changing body. She was so professional and helpful. Great service!

• Wedding: 07/05/2015
3.4/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 1.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Professionalism: 4.0
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 4.0

Make sure you have extra time to follow up on everything they do! From the very beginning I've been catching their mistakes over and over. It's a bit frustrating to feel you have to do their job for them.

1. After I created my showroom I was asked if I wanted dresses to be processed separately or held until all orders were complete. I had them held to ensure there were no discrepancies in color. After the 1st girl ordered, I received an email once again asking if I wanted the dress put into production or held. I responded again I wanted it held. A month later a 2nd girl ordered. I checked the website and noticed the 1st dress was put into production. I contacted them and told them (3rd time) I wanted all dresses held. They said they would correct the issue. After the 3rd girl ordered I noticed the 1st dress had been shipped. Needless to say, none of the dresses were held for production. As each order entered their system the dresses were processed.

2. They have a promotion where the bride receives $15 for every dress ordered. They emailed me a $15 coupon code after the first dress was ordered, but that was all. I had to contact them to have them issue me a coupon code for $60 ($15 for 4 dresses).

3. I used my coupon code to purchase ties and pocket squares for the groomsmen. When my order arrived, there was a pocket square missing.

They are just not very thorough in what they do. They are always very courteous and respond to emails promptly, but you have to monitor them carefully!

• Flexibility: 5.0

I worked with a stylist named Abby. She was very friendly and helpful! I quickly received products I requested, and she was always available to help me.

I would definitely recommend Wedding Way to a friend.

AJ
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Weddington Way helped me find quality, affordable bridesmaid dresses and then made the process SO simple even though my bridesmaids were across states and even countries! The girls got their dresses so quickly and were able to find the sizes they needed. I would highly recommend this company!

• Wedding: 06/27/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

the best way to buy bridesmaid dresses for girls living in any location

• Wedding: 06/27/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Haven't placed my order yet, but definitely planning on it. The stylists have been incredibly helpful, answering all my questions and sending swatches. Great selection of dresses at all price points, too!

• Flexibility: 5.0

I used Weddington Way to purchase a bridesmaid dress for an upcoming wedding. They made it super simple to add your measurements so that you can be sure that you are ordering the correct sized dress! I found it very simple, straightforward, and easy to order online with them. I would definitely consider visiting Weddington Way again in the future!

• Wedding: 06/12/2015
4.8/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Weddington Way made looking at dress options and dress ordering easy for a group of bridesmaids that were spread all across the country. We couldn't go shopping together in person, but we were able to look at and rank options virtually through Weddington Way, which was the next best thing! I would definitely recommend this website, and have already done so to a friend who is the maid of honor in an upcoming wedding.

Weddington Way responded with the following comments:

Hello there,

Thank you so much for your review, and for recommending us to your friend! We are really happy to know that you had a great experience on our site! :)

We hope to work with you again in the near future!

Best,
The Weddington Way Stylist Team

Maura
415-926-5925
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards