Weddington Way

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

We are still in the very early stages for planning our wedding as we are on an extreme budget and are trying to save for our perfect day without going into debt, and this company has been more than helpful. They have wonderful deals and prices that cannot be beat, they are extremely helpful, sincere, and I wouldn't want to go any where else. They have tons of cute dresses and handsome ties. They have all the colors you could dream of, and I honestly cannot wait to have my bridesmaids try on their dresses, and the groomsmen their vests and ties. Thank you so much guys!

[Private]

Very involved and caring to having a great shopping and purchasing experience. You get a lot of one on one correspondence that helps the entire process from beginning to end.

[Private]

Shopping with Weddington Way has been the most stress free and easiest way to shop for bridesmaids dresses. Their site is completely user friendly, and their customer service is unbelievable. I would definitely recommend using their site to collaborate with your bridesmaids about their dresses.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Weddington Way! Where do I start? First of all their site is so beautifully put together and extremely helpful for a bride like me with 11 bridesmaids. My bridesmaids can add dresses they like, like and comment on dresses I've chosen...etc. I can even see when they've made a purchase and I get updates as soon as any online activity occurs in my showroom. Like, seriously this site is a Tylenol for the headache I dreaded of finding the perfect dress and getting 11 different women all different sizes and ages to agree on it. A-MAZING! A stylist immediately followed up with me and shipped out samples of my favorite fabrics and colors. I didn't even mention the never ending variety of gorgeous gowns and colors or the great prices, free shipping, free returns! I could go on and on but I highly recommend this site to anyone looking for a dress or playing the role of bride and wedding planner. I don't typically do online reviews but I absolutely had to. Save yourself the trouble and the headache that comes with your wedding day, take the easier route and go the Weddington Way!

Erica
07/03/2016

Weddington is wonderful. They are helpful and will keep you informed if there are questions.

[Private]

My experience was nothing but fabulous at weddingtonway. Micah was very accommodating and worked with me to hep me narrow down the style and look that felt right for my body. I would recommend weddingtonway. Micah thank you for helping me find the beautiful bridesmaid dress.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Awesome website with great customer service. Selection is limited if your budget is lower than $200 for a bridesmaid dress. Great idea and process- would be even better with greater selection!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Since my first phone call, the stylists at Weddington Way could NOT have been MORE helpful! I spoke with many girls as random circumstances would come up, and every time, they were SO nice. I have yet to have one even slightly negative experience with them. If you haven't chosen where to buy your bridesmaids dresses, then look no further! You will not have a better experience anywhere else. The people, quality, dresses and overall experience are worth 5+ stars.

4.7

Weddington Way is a great site they my friend used for her wedding. Everything was extremely easy and streamline. It was nice to have all the bridesmaids in different cities look at the same dress before deciding. The rates were cheaper then stores in my city and the customer service was extremely better as well!

Whenever my special day comes I will for sure use Weddington Way!!

[Private]

I have ordered several swatches from weddington way, they are all beautiful and knowing what the colors look like in person helps a lot when ordering bridesmaid dresses. Once the swatches are ordered it only takes a couple days to arrive, so they are very efficient. Also they offer stylists to email with and get feed back on what you're looking for.

[Private]

Thank you for all your help. You were great!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

My mom started me a Weddington Way showroom for my bridesmaids dresses.
At first, I was a little hesitant because I thought the dresses seemed pricey and I was not sure what colors I wanted yet.
After much debate, I chose my colors and added all 7 of my bridesmaids to the showroom. A few of them emailed me personally saying what a great idea it was. I definitely want mismatched dresses, so I love how I was able to choose a color and then they can pick the dress style they want.
I have ordered 5 color swatches (4 of them were free) and that was very convenient. I have been emailing with Abby there and she is super helpful. My favorite thing is how the dresses can be returned. Abby suggested having the girls order their dress in like 3 different sizes then they can return the ones that don't fit. So far, it has been a pleasant experience and I am looking forward to when the girls pick their dresses.

4.2

Weddington Way was very quick to send out swatches when I needed them and although I didn't like the first set, they were quick to send me 4 others at no extra charge. I am now in the process of ordering my bridesmaid dress and I'm very happy with my experience thus far.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

One of my best friends used Weddington Way when I was a bridesmaid. She had an issue in which she had ordered the dresses later than usual, and the dresses were taking a long time to get to us, and the wedding was only 3 weeks away. She was frazzled, so I opted to call the place for her. When I called I spoke with Abby Morimura. She was extremely professional and seemed to genuinely empathize with our problem. I immediately received an email from her explaining that they would alleviate the stress by covering rushed alterations or 5% of the dress charge. The girls were happy to hear it, and we received the dresses shortly thereafter and were able to get them altered in time. We submitted our receipts for our alterations and we were reimbursed shortly thereafter. I was skeptical about this website, but after this great customer service experience with Abby I was sold. This website is extremely convenient and they even send your dress in a really nice protective sheath with a discount off your next order. I'm a bride now and I'm ordering all 9 of my dresses off this site. Luck would have it that I recently reached out to their customer service to help me with my order and I was pleasantly greeted by the same Abby who helped me before! I feel that this is a vendor I can truly trust with my bridesmaid dresses, and they have such a variety of choices. They've really streamlined everything to make it user-friendly and their customer service is excellent.

1 person found this review helpful

The stylists at Weddington Way are so helpful and very responsive. I have received nothing but fast service with complete friendliness. Thank you for taking the time to answer my questions and to help make our day amazing.

L
11/14/2015

I had a great experience picking out my bridesmaid dress at Weddington Way! The two ladies that helped my party out were helpful, patient, professional, and very sweet. Though it is easy to get overwhelmed with the amount of dresses or the pressure of a wedding, this was not the case here. I was given the perfect amount of time to make the big decision and never felt tension to actually make a purchase. Apart from that, very cute space!