Weddington Way

Weddington Way

560 Sutter Street
Suite 200
San Francisco, CA 94102 | map
Services: Bridesmaids, Flower Girls, Groomsmen, Mother of the ...
Accessories: Jewelry

(4.4 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
(4.4 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

One of my best friends used Weddington Way when I was a bridesmaid. She had an issue in which she had ordered the dresses later than usual, and the dresses were taking a long time to get to us, and the wedding was only 3 weeks away. She was frazzled, so I opted to call the place for her. When I called I spoke with Abby Morimura. She was extremely professional and seemed to genuinely empathize with our problem. I immediately received an email from her explaining that they would alleviate the stress by covering rushed alterations or 5% of the dress charge. The girls were happy to hear it, and we received the dresses shortly thereafter and were able to get them altered in time. We submitted our receipts for our alterations and we were reimbursed shortly thereafter. I was skeptical about this website, but after this great customer service experience with Abby I was sold. This website is extremely convenient and they even send your dress in a really nice protective sheath with a discount off your next order. I'm a bride now and I'm ordering all 9 of my dresses off this site. Luck would have it that I recently reached out to their customer service to help me with my order and I was pleasantly greeted by the same Abby who helped me before! I feel that this is a vendor I can truly trust with my bridesmaid dresses, and they have such a variety of choices. They've really streamlined everything to make it user-friendly and their customer service is excellent.

• Wedding: 12/05/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Weddington Way was very prompt and easy to work with! Great choice to decrease stresses of planning for the big day :) There is a great variety of adorable dresses that you can find to fit different body and style types. Sizes run a tad big, but that's better than a tad small in my opinion.

• Flexibility: 5.0

I will be 10 weeks postpartum at this wedding where I'm a bridesmaid. A Weddington specialist helped give me advice on how to best order a dress that will fit my changing body. She was so professional and helpful. Great service!

• Wedding: 07/05/2015
3.4/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 1.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Professionalism: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 4.0

Make sure you have extra time to follow up on everything they do! From the very beginning I've been catching their mistakes over and over. It's a bit frustrating to feel you have to do their job for them.

1. After I created my showroom I was asked if I wanted dresses to be processed separately or held until all orders were complete. I had them held to ensure there were no discrepancies in color. After the 1st girl ordered, I received an email once again asking if I wanted the dress put into production or held. I responded again I wanted it held. A month later a 2nd girl ordered. I checked the website and noticed the 1st dress was put into production. I contacted them and told them (3rd time) I wanted all dresses held. They said they would correct the issue. After the 3rd girl ordered I noticed the 1st dress had been shipped. Needless to say, none of the dresses were held for production. As each order entered their system the dresses were processed.

2. They have a promotion where the bride receives $15 for every dress ordered. They emailed me a $15 coupon code after the first dress was ordered, but that was all. I had to contact them to have them issue me a coupon code for $60 ($15 for 4 dresses).

3. I used my coupon code to purchase ties and pocket squares for the groomsmen. When my order arrived, there was a pocket square missing.

They are just not very thorough in what they do. They are always very courteous and respond to emails promptly, but you have to monitor them carefully!

• Flexibility: 5.0

I worked with a stylist named Abby. She was very friendly and helpful! I quickly received products I requested, and she was always available to help me.

I would definitely recommend Wedding Way to a friend.

AJ
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Haven't placed my order yet, but definitely planning on it. The stylists have been incredibly helpful, answering all my questions and sending swatches. Great selection of dresses at all price points, too!

4.8/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Weddington Way made looking at dress options and dress ordering easy for a group of bridesmaids that were spread all across the country. We couldn't go shopping together in person, but we were able to look at and rank options virtually through Weddington Way, which was the next best thing! I would definitely recommend this website, and have already done so to a friend who is the maid of honor in an upcoming wedding.

Hello there,

Thank you so much for your review, and for recommending us to your friend! We are really happy to know that you had a great experience on our site! :)

We hope to work with you again in the near future!

mks1824
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Weddington Way is truly a professional service. They were extremely timely in regards to all of our communications and provided wonderful dress swatches. Their prices are also EXTREMELY reasonable in comparison to some of local dress salons with the same dresses. I would highly recommend this company to any bride!

• Flexibility: 5.0

I decided to go with weddington way for my bridesmaid dresses and grooms ties. I chose them bc it was easy to view all the dresses in the showrooms you can make. I wanted all the dresses different styles and different shades of blue. It was great to view them like a Pinterest board! Then the ordering was stress free bc you give them the size and a stylist will tell you if they recommend you go a size up or down based on your measurements and their knowledge of the dresses flexibility. If you're in between sizes there's no guessing for your bridesmaids. I was also able to find plenty of matching ties!

They are constantly updating me on my orders progress and it's a real person who's always happy to help.

If you like choices, visuals and excellent customer service this is the company to use!

• Wedding: 05/30/2015
4.7/5.0
  • Value: 3.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Sometimes it's really hard to find a way for all of your bridesmaids to get an equal opinion in the dresses they buy. All of my bridesmaids are in different parts of the state and a few are even out of state so I was totally stumped as to how to proceed with bridesmaids dress shopping. Weddington Way has been a total life saver. It's so easy to communicate with my bridesmaids and they, in turn, can communicate with me about the dresses we all like. The cheap swatches are a great way to figure out which fabric you like. The stylists are always so helpful and get back to me really quickly with answers to my questions. We haven't ordered the dresses, yet, because the wedding is a little over a year away, but I'm sure that the dresses will turn out beautifully! I would and have recommended Weddington Way to fellow brides.

Hi Tabitha,

Thank you for your kind words and for your early recommendation to other brides :) We're so happy that the swatch samples were able to help you in your decision making.

We look forward to doing business with you! :) Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions.

• Wedding: 05/23/2015
4.6/5.0
  • Flexibility: 4.5

Weddinton Way is a great service because you can buy legitimate dresses from the designers that make them. The team responded to my emails really quickly and sent me swatches from America to Australia within two weeks. It is really important to get swatches as the colours on the screen really are quite different, particulary in luminescent taffeta, which is the material of the dress I wanted. The dress itself looked exactly like the picture when it arrived and was beautifully made. Their service and value for money was much better than the Australian bridal party shops, so although postage is farily high, I still got 4 dresses for almost half of what it would have cost me to have bought them here. The dress I chose was also incredibly beautiful and unique! Really friendly service and all the dresses came in good quality dress bags.

Hi there!

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. We are so excited to hear you had a great experience with Weddington Way and that you loved our swatches, stylist team interaction and quality of your dress!

We would love to see pictures of the special day! Please email them to us at Stylists@weddingtonway.com

We hope to work with you again in the future!

4.2/5.0
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Value: 3.5
  • Flexibility: 3.5

Weddington Way is a very useful way to stay organized when shopping for bridesmaids dresses. I found the color selection to be a little limited (but I might have just been too picky on the color I want). I love that you can add all your bridesmaids to the "showroom", to keep up with everyone and get their opinions right there on dresses. Whenever you order a dress, and email goes out to the bride and all the bridesmaids letting them know that you've purchased.
One of the downsides is production time. I ordered mine at the end of August, and I currently have an estimated delivery date of November 10. This is just a little close to the wedding date of January 10, so I am nervous about getting alterations done in time with the holiday season. However, they state up front when you should order it to get it by a certain date, so that's helpful.

4.6/5.0
  • Flexibility: 4.0

Very involved and caring to having a great shopping and purchasing experience. You get a lot of one on one correspondence that helps the entire process from beginning to end.

• Flexibility: 5.0

Absolutely loved my dress, it was so fun to wear and I got so many compliments!

Hi Mariella,

Thank you so much for your wonderful review!

We are thrilled to hear that you were happy with your dress and that you received a lot of compliments.

Please feel free to email us a photo of you wearing your dress at stylists@weddingtonway.com. =)

• Wedding: 12/27/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Weddington Way was very helpful. I am a bridesmaid, and I had many questions. Heather was phenomenal at answering and helping with all that I needed. Weddington Wire is a company that you would want to handle your big day!

Hi there!

Thank you for giving Weddington Way, and our stylist Heather, a wonderful review!

It was our pleasure to assist you and we are thrilled to hear that you had a wonderful experience with us.

4.4/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 4.0

I live in Australia and I found this service just as good as if it was in Aussie. The postage is about 2-3 weeks. I ordered my free swatches and wasn't happy but I ordered more and they helped with this process. I've now ordered my dresses and have been given feedback to say they are being processed with a date for postage. The prices compared to aussie prices are great too !

Hi Mandy,

Thank you so much for your review! We're glad that getting swatches helped you decide to purchase your dresses from us. It's always our pleasure to help!

We hope to do business with you again in the future =)

• Wedding: 11/29/2014
415-926-5925
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire