San francisco, CA

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

We are still in the very early stages for planning our wedding as we are on an extreme budget and are trying to save for our perfect day without going into debt, and this company has been more than helpful. They have wonderful deals and prices that cannot be beat, they are extremely helpful, sincere, and I wouldn't want to go any where else. They have tons of cute dresses and handsome ties. They have all the colors you could dream of, and I honestly cannot wait to have my bridesmaids try on their dresses, and the groomsmen their vests and ties. Thank you so much guys!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

One of my best friends used Weddington Way when I was a bridesmaid. She had an issue in which she had ordered the dresses later than usual, and the dresses were taking a long time to get to us, and the wedding was only 3 weeks away. She was frazzled, so I opted to call the place for her. When I called I spoke with Abby Morimura. She was extremely professional and seemed to genuinely empathize with our problem. I immediately received an email from her explaining that they would alleviate the stress by covering rushed alterations or 5% of the dress charge. The girls were happy to hear it, and we received the dresses shortly thereafter and were able to get them altered in time. We submitted our receipts for our alterations and we were reimbursed shortly thereafter. I was skeptical about this website, but after this great customer service experience with Abby I was sold. This website is extremely convenient and they even send your dress in a really nice protective sheath with a discount off your next order. I'm a bride now and I'm ordering all 9 of my dresses off this site. Luck would have it that I recently reached out to their customer service to help me with my order and I was pleasantly greeted by the same Abby who helped me before! I feel that this is a vendor I can truly trust with my bridesmaid dresses, and they have such a variety of choices. They've really streamlined everything to make it user-friendly and their customer service is excellent.

1 person found this review helpful

The stylists at Weddington Way are so helpful and very responsive. I have received nothing but fast service with complete friendliness. Thank you for taking the time to answer my questions and to help make our day amazing.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I have been working with a Weddington Way stylist/representative every step of the way. I found my bridesmaids dresses on Dessy.com (they are After Six 6646) and then found the same dresses on Weddington Way for about $60 cheaper, they were on sale at the time. However, it was still early in the process and my bridesmaids weren't ready to order just yet, so one of the WW Stylists extended the sale price for us for about 4+ extra months. Any bride knows that any way to save some money in the process is huge! Especially when all of the expenses for your bridesmaids starts adding up as well. In addition to the sale extend, I worked with pretty much the same girl, Abby, throughout. She was so responsive and friendly to every question or concern I had. The live chat button on the website is also a great feature. I highly recommend Weddington Way!

1.7

I used Weddington Way because I felt they were affordable, I have 8 bridesmaids that live all over the US (and one in Europe) and they have a lot of options. When my first bridesmaid ordered her dress the trouble began. The dress was way too small and three weeks later we found out it was made wrong. They said they would send her a new dress within 3 weeks. Four weeks later, still no dress and despite efforts to contact them, we have not heard from our stylist or the company.

My other 7 bridesmaids are going to be buying their dresses somewhere else because this is not worth the headache and frustration.

Weddington Way responded with the following comments:

Hi there,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience and feedback with us. It sounds like there have definitely been some issues in getting in touch with your stylist, and for that we are incredibly sorry. It is always our goal to provide top-notch service, especially in cases where there are dress issues, and we are disappointed that we have not delivered on this in your case.

We would love for you to give us the opportunity to make this up to you! If you wouldn't mind giving us a call, we would be happy to look into your situation further, and see if there are any available updates. Please feel free to call us at (415) 926-5925 during our regular business hours (M-F 9 am to 6 pm).

Again, we are so sorry that you have been experiencing these issues, but we are looking forward to working with you to turn this around!

Best,

1 person found this review helpful

Weddington Way offers a beautiful selection of bridesmaid dresses as well as engagement party and bridal shower dresses for the bride! I am impressed by the timely manner in which the stylists respond as well as their knowledge and willingness to help in any way possible. I couldn't be happier!

CHI-SAN2015
[Private]

I discovered this site a few months ago and so far I am LOVING it as I work through picking out my bridesmaid dresses. I have bridesmaids all over the country and one international and this has simplified communications between all of my bridesmaids. I love the showroom where each of us can place our top picks, vote and comment on them. The search capability of this site is also great if you are allowing multiple styles of the same color for a dress - one of my favorite features so far! Finally you can't make a decision without a swatch of the material and they have swatches for every dress online here (and they have a LOT of dresses). I would definitely recommend checking it out!

[Private]

The customer service was phenomenal. My stylist answered all of my questions in a timely fashion and made sure that my bridesmaids got exactly what they wanted at the best price. I highly recommend Weddington Way to anyone looking to find the perfect bridesmaids dresses for their style and budget.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I wanted a few different options of bridesmaid dresses that were the same color/fabric/length and I found the perfect dresses with the Dove and Dahlia collection. We have not yet received them but I am very excited to get them. The "Risk Free Shopping" was the deciding factor for me- free shipping, and free returns (w/in 10 days of receiving). PLUS a 25% off Cyber Monday coupon. It really couldn't get any better. So I'm confident that if we do have an issue with a dress size or style, we can return it with little hassle, which is great. I emailed with a question and they were prompt to reply. I definitely recommend.

Shannon
09/19/2015

Very quick email responses. Very helpful in navigating the website and helping with individual needs!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

The only thing I was disappointed about was that they didn't have all of the dresses that I wanted to try on because some were from a new collection.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

So far every experience I have had with this site is amazing. They are so nice and helpful and send me updates and coupons. I have not yet ordered my dresses but they have sent me swatches and even though I decided not to use those colors they were very helpful. I was able to determine from the swatches that it did not match the exact green I wanted but was able to improvise to a black that is also in my wedding and the dress that was picked out is so amazing I can not wait to get them ordered and see how they work for my bridesmaids. I absolutely love how friendly this site is and wish there was a local store closer to me. However with the service they provide that is not an issue. :)

[Private]

Excellent color and style choices!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Very helpful associates and special attention to ensure all of the details were right. Thanks for a great experience!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

They are a great company, and I called them all of the time to figure out things about the dresses or just ask questions. They are responsive and helpful!

[Private]

I had spent a ton of time on line looking for the right bridesmaid dresses and found the process really frustrating and unsuccessful. Somehow I stumbled on Weddington Way.

I was very happy with their selection of dresses. They have tons of options.

Additionally you can add dresses to your own showroom and add the bridemaids to it so you can see who ordered what and when the dresses are bought. Lastly when you purhcase the dresses, the cite allows you to put a hold on the dresses so that the fabric for all the dresses are dyed at the same time.

My one copmplaint is it took forever to get a sample piece of fabric, by which point I had already chosen the dresses, but I was happy with the color.