San Francisco, CA

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

We are still in the very early stages for planning our wedding as we are on an extreme budget and are trying to save for our perfect day without going into debt, and this company has been more than helpful. They have wonderful deals and prices that cannot be beat, they are extremely helpful, sincere, and I wouldn't want to go any where else. They have tons of cute dresses and handsome ties. They have all the colors you could dream of, and I honestly cannot wait to have my bridesmaids try on their dresses, and the groomsmen their vests and ties. Thank you so much guys!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Awesome website with great customer service. Selection is limited if your budget is lower than $200 for a bridesmaid dress. Great idea and process- would be even better with greater selection!

[Private]

I have ordered several swatches from weddington way, they are all beautiful and knowing what the colors look like in person helps a lot when ordering bridesmaid dresses. Once the swatches are ordered it only takes a couple days to arrive, so they are very efficient. Also they offer stylists to email with and get feed back on what you're looking for.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

My mom started me a Weddington Way showroom for my bridesmaids dresses.
At first, I was a little hesitant because I thought the dresses seemed pricey and I was not sure what colors I wanted yet.
After much debate, I chose my colors and added all 7 of my bridesmaids to the showroom. A few of them emailed me personally saying what a great idea it was. I definitely want mismatched dresses, so I love how I was able to choose a color and then they can pick the dress style they want.
I have ordered 5 color swatches (4 of them were free) and that was very convenient. I have been emailing with Abby there and she is super helpful. My favorite thing is how the dresses can be returned. Abby suggested having the girls order their dress in like 3 different sizes then they can return the ones that don't fit. So far, it has been a pleasant experience and I am looking forward to when the girls pick their dresses.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

One of my best friends used Weddington Way when I was a bridesmaid. She had an issue in which she had ordered the dresses later than usual, and the dresses were taking a long time to get to us, and the wedding was only 3 weeks away. She was frazzled, so I opted to call the place for her. When I called I spoke with Abby Morimura. She was extremely professional and seemed to genuinely empathize with our problem. I immediately received an email from her explaining that they would alleviate the stress by covering rushed alterations or 5% of the dress charge. The girls were happy to hear it, and we received the dresses shortly thereafter and were able to get them altered in time. We submitted our receipts for our alterations and we were reimbursed shortly thereafter. I was skeptical about this website, but after this great customer service experience with Abby I was sold. This website is extremely convenient and they even send your dress in a really nice protective sheath with a discount off your next order. I'm a bride now and I'm ordering all 9 of my dresses off this site. Luck would have it that I recently reached out to their customer service to help me with my order and I was pleasantly greeted by the same Abby who helped me before! I feel that this is a vendor I can truly trust with my bridesmaid dresses, and they have such a variety of choices. They've really streamlined everything to make it user-friendly and their customer service is excellent.

1 person found this review helpful

The stylists at Weddington Way are so helpful and very responsive. I have received nothing but fast service with complete friendliness. Thank you for taking the time to answer my questions and to help make our day amazing.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I have been working with a Weddington Way stylist/representative every step of the way. I found my bridesmaids dresses on Dessy.com (they are After Six 6646) and then found the same dresses on Weddington Way for about $60 cheaper, they were on sale at the time. However, it was still early in the process and my bridesmaids weren't ready to order just yet, so one of the WW Stylists extended the sale price for us for about 4+ extra months. Any bride knows that any way to save some money in the process is huge! Especially when all of the expenses for your bridesmaids starts adding up as well. In addition to the sale extend, I worked with pretty much the same girl, Abby, throughout. She was so responsive and friendly to every question or concern I had. The live chat button on the website is also a great feature. I highly recommend Weddington Way!

1.7

I used Weddington Way because I felt they were affordable, I have 8 bridesmaids that live all over the US (and one in Europe) and they have a lot of options. When my first bridesmaid ordered her dress the trouble began. The dress was way too small and three weeks later we found out it was made wrong. They said they would send her a new dress within 3 weeks. Four weeks later, still no dress and despite efforts to contact them, we have not heard from our stylist or the company.

My other 7 bridesmaids are going to be buying their dresses somewhere else because this is not worth the headache and frustration.

Weddington Way responded with the following comments:

Hi there,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience and feedback with us. It sounds like there have definitely been some issues in getting in touch with your stylist, and for that we are incredibly sorry. It is always our goal to provide top-notch service, especially in cases where there are dress issues, and we are disappointed that we have not delivered on this in your case.

We would love for you to give us the opportunity to make this up to you! If you wouldn't mind giving us a call, we would be happy to look into your situation further, and see if there are any available updates. Please feel free to call us at (415) 926-5925 during our regular business hours (M-F 9 am to 6 pm).

Again, we are so sorry that you have been experiencing these issues, but we are looking forward to working with you to turn this around!

Best,

2 people found this review helpful

Weddington Way offers a beautiful selection of bridesmaid dresses as well as engagement party and bridal shower dresses for the bride! I am impressed by the timely manner in which the stylists respond as well as their knowledge and willingness to help in any way possible. I couldn't be happier!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

They are a very hands-on company and are always there to answer questions and take care of any issue. I ordered a fabric swatch and it took a few weeks to come, I didn't complain to them, but they emailed me apologizing for it taking some time and gave me a discount code for me and my bridesmaids just for the small inconvenience. I have been very impressed with their services so far. I have also found that their dress prices are much more reasonable than buying from a bridal salon. The particular designer I went with, the dresses were $30-50 cheaper from weddington way. I also ordered robes from their gifts section and they just came in today and I LOVE them. They will be a fabulous addition on my wedding day to have myself and my bridesmaids in these fun and beautiful robes while getting ready.

Services Used: Dress & Attire, Favors & Gifts
3.8

This review is based on the Weddington Way site and service only. I did not end up purchasing my bridesmaids dresses here as we ended up loving a dress from a designer not available on the site, so no comments on purchasing process/quality.

When I initially signed up for Weddington Way, I ordered the "welcome kit" which was pretty handy since it included samples of the different fabrics they offer and a measuring tape. Once I set up a showroom, I found it was a great platform to add/eliminate options. The "favorite" function also helped me and my bridesmaids pick our front runner choices. I was also able to send out a note to all my bridesmaids from here, and they could comment on certain dresses, but I did find it odd I couldn't send out additional messages from the site. (I had to send via email or write a comment on a dress they all "favorited" so they'd all get the alert)

Customer service was really attentive. "Abby" checked in with me a few times to see if I had any questions/needed recommendations, etc. I received responses from a couple different people, so not sure if "Abby" was really one person or several, but they always were prompt in their responses. I had a specific color in mind so "she" sent over a number of swatches (free of charge!) from multiple designers to help me narrow down the choices and followed up with style suggestions once I picked out a few designers based on the swatches I received. Super helpful. She also invited me to a "October 2015 brides" Facebook page, which I didn't take advantage of since I had a pretty clear direction of what I wanted, but I could see it being helpful for other brides who needed advice/ideas from their peers going through the same process.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

The sales representatives are responsive and eager to help you pick the best dresses for your wedding party. The brands of the dresses are the same that you would find at boutique bridal stores, and are offered at a more reasonable price.

CHI-SAN2015
[Private]

I discovered this site a few months ago and so far I am LOVING it as I work through picking out my bridesmaid dresses. I have bridesmaids all over the country and one international and this has simplified communications between all of my bridesmaids. I love the showroom where each of us can place our top picks, vote and comment on them. The search capability of this site is also great if you are allowing multiple styles of the same color for a dress - one of my favorite features so far! Finally you can't make a decision without a swatch of the material and they have swatches for every dress online here (and they have a LOT of dresses). I would definitely recommend checking it out!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I have been in so many weddings and this is absolutely the best site to deal with. We get so used to receiving sub par customer service, and Weddington Way reminded me of what it's like to actually be treated well by a business. All of the staff I spoke with were wonderful and very responsive. If you are considering using them I would strongly encourage you to! When you need help there are real (and domestic!!) people at the other end of the phone or email. :)

[Private]

The customer service was phenomenal. My stylist answered all of my questions in a timely fashion and made sure that my bridesmaids got exactly what they wanted at the best price. I highly recommend Weddington Way to anyone looking to find the perfect bridesmaids dresses for their style and budget.

[Private]

I wanted a few different options of bridesmaid dresses that were the same color/fabric/length and I found the perfect dresses with the Dove and Dahlia collection. We have not yet received them but I am very excited to get them. The "Risk Free Shopping" was the deciding factor for me- free shipping, and free returns (w/in 10 days of receiving). PLUS a 25% off Cyber Monday coupon. It really couldn't get any better. So I'm confident that if we do have an issue with a dress size or style, we can return it with little hassle, which is great. I emailed with a question and they were prompt to reply. I definitely recommend.

1 person found this review helpful