Wedding Wonderland Cake Shop

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
[Private]

From the moment we walked into the cake shop, we were greeted with smiles and excitement. We had SO MUCH FUN in the shop trying the divine cakes and making decisions. They made it so easy for me to make my decisions. They will definitely make you feel at ease, and have BY FAR the most reasonable prices! I cannot wait to see my wedding cake!

Wedding Wonderland Cake Shop responded with the following comments:

We love what we do and hope it reflects in everything we do! Thanks so much for your response and good luck with your big day!! Thanks for choosing Wedding Wonderland Cake Shop!!

Recently Married

This cake shop is great! They are flexible with designs, flavors, and you can bring your own cake topper. Their designers won a competition on TLC & the cake is delicious! You don't need an appointment - just show up and try some cake! Every layer can be it's own flavor & the fillings are amazing! I can't wait to try it on my wedding day!

Wedding Wonderland Cake Shop responded with the following comments:

Thank you very much for choosing us to be apart of your special day, and thank you for the kind words. If you have any questions or concerns please let us know and we would love to help you out with that.

Katie
05/15/2015

Wedding Wonderland is friendly and super tasty! They made a long journey from Florissant to Pacific MO to deliver their delicious cupcakes for our wedding.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Our cake was gorgeous!!! And beyond that, it was, of course, delicious. They really have their cake business figured out!

Wedding Wonderland Cake Shop responded with the following comments:

Thank you very much for your kind words Amanda. We appreciate the opportunity to be a part of your special day. Please come and visit us again, we would love to see you and Kevin again.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Our wedding cake from Wedding Wonderland was awesome! We had a great experience going in for a tasting. Every flavor of cake they brought out was delicious, and it was a big hit at our wedding.

Wedding Wonderland Cake Shop responded with the following comments:

Thanks so much Anne! Hope to see you back on your first Anniversary!! Congratulations

3.8

We wanted a combination between a traditional and a groomsman cake. I'd say they totally pulled it off! So much so that we ended up using the cake as a discussion piece during out cocktail hour. Great job!

Wedding Wonderland Cake Shop responded with the following comments:

Thanks so much for your response Daniel! We must say your score you gave us doesn't reflect your response!! Let us know how we could have improved your experience! Stop by or give us a call! 314-837-5015! Thanks again for your response and glad you liked your cake!!!

Nichole
04/11/2015

We absolutely loved this bakery, they gave us plenty of choices and yes the cake tasting was fantastic matching all the great fillings with the different cake!!! You would be crazy not to use them.

Recently Married

This place was amazing! We loved the cake! They were even able to make model German shepherds that look just like ours!

Recently Married

I absolutely recommend wedding wonderland for your wedding cake! I was so amazed at the awesome job they did creating my artwork of a cake for my wedding. It was quite a show stopper and they helped me customize my cake perfectly to my style. The flavors of the cake were unbelievable and my cake at the wedding was literally all gone in like 10 minutes. Everyone raved about the awesome cake.

Wedding Wonderland Cake Shop responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for the nice things you had to say about us here at Wedding Wonderland. We love helping out all of our customers and hope they are enjoy the experience as much as we do. It was an honor being part of your special day!!

Crystal and Spencer
Recently Married

Wedding Wonderland did an amazing job on our wedding cake! They made it exactly as sketched out before hand. The store has many options to choose from and the employees help design and set up your cake flavors and design. They even called with suggestions on ribbon color, etc. before the wedding. Everyone loved the cake at the wedding and we only had a couple pieces left over! I would recommend wedding wonderland to all brides and grooms.

Wedding Wonderland Cake Shop responded with the following comments:

Thanks so very much Crystal and Spencer! Good luck with everything you do and come see us for birthdays and anniversaries!!!

Recently Married

The staff at Wedding Wonderland were very friendly and happy when my daughter, her fiance and I came in for the tasting. We didn't need an appointment for the tasting. They were very aware of food allergy issues and made sure that the cake was safe for our guests. They were patient as we discussed options and the design of the cake and even were nice when we changed our minds. The cake was absolutely gorgeous at the reception! Guests commented on how flavorful and moist the cake tasted. We ordered a slightly larger cake than needed so that we could have extra pieces to take home! Yum!

Wedding Wonderland Cake Shop responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for your nice comments. We are glad you and your guests enjoyed the cake! We love what we do and consider it a privilege when we are chosen to be a part of someone's special day!

Recently Married

Amazing customer service and cake, they called to say that the ribbon color I had selected turns darker and looks black when stuck to the icing and wanted to make sure I would be happy, I told them to change it to what they thought would look beautiful with my colors, and the cake was beautiful!!!!

Wedding Wonderland Cake Shop responded with the following comments:

Thank you for your comments! We appreciate being a part of every bride's special day so we take whatever steps we deem necessary to ensure your happiness. Congratulations again!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

WOW this cake was so good!! It tasted great and the design "The mad hatter cake" was awesome!! They got the colors exactly right and designed each tier on how we wanted it. All of our guests were very intrigued by this cool looking cake! I would definitely go their in the future if I need any special occasion cake! Thank you guys!!

Wedding Wonderland Cake Shop responded with the following comments:

Hello Jami! Thank you for your comments! We are glad you and your guests enjoyed the Mad Hatter style cake. Fun! We look forward to seeing you in the future!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Out of all the cake bakeries that I tried, Wedding Wonderland's cakes were the most moist and delectable. It was nice being able to sample all of the different kinds of cakes and icings that they had to choose from. My now husband loves so many that we ended up with a four tier cake and each tier had its own flavor. I will definitely order from them again!

Wedding Wonderland Cake Shop responded with the following comments:

Thank You so much Christina! Your review is very nice and we can't wait to help you for years to come!! You Know... Baby Showers...Birthdays...etc. wink wink!!!

Recently Married

Wedding Wonderland goes above and beyond in all that they do, the day of my event the venue 'lost' my cake within their many coolers. One call to the wedding wonderland and they told me exactly who took the cake and where it was placed so all turned out well that evening. The shop is so darling and it is easy to go in try a piece of cake and order what you. Everyone is so friendly and really care about making the cakes special.

Wedding Wonderland Cake Shop responded with the following comments:

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments! We appreciate being a part of your wedding day!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

This awarded winning shop (the bakers) made my cake and it was not only stunning and elegant but very tasty too. They brought my Pinterest photo to life! I've had their cakes for many occasions so there was no need for me to try different places. I knew from day one that they would design my cake.

Wedding Wonderland Cake Shop responded with the following comments:

Kiyoko, your comments are so awesome! We feel privileged to have been a part of your wedding day! Thank you for choosing us for your cake! We are glad you and your guests enjoyed the look and taste of the cake!