Wedding Wonderland Cake Shop

Wedding Wonderland Cake Shop

449 Dunn Road
Florissant, MO 63031 | map
Desserts: Cheese, Cupcakes, Groom's Cake
Additional services: Consultations, On-site Delivery, On-site Setup, Pick...
Health license: Yes

Value:
(4.6 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The staff at Wedding Wonderland were very friendly and happy when my daughter, her fiance and I came in for the tasting. We didn't need an appointment for the tasting. They were very aware of food allergy issues and made sure that the cake was safe for our guests. They were patient as we discussed options and the design of the cake and even were nice when we changed our minds. The cake was absolutely gorgeous at the reception! Guests commented on how flavorful and moist the cake tasted. We ordered a slightly larger cake than needed so that we could have extra pieces to take home! Yum!

Wedding Wonderland Cake Shop responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for your nice comments. We are glad you and your guests enjoyed the cake! We love what we do and consider it a privilege when we are chosen to be a part of someone's special day!

• Flexibility: 5.0

WOW this cake was so good!! It tasted great and the design "The mad hatter cake" was awesome!! They got the colors exactly right and designed each tier on how we wanted it. All of our guests were very intrigued by this cool looking cake! I would definitely go their in the future if I need any special occasion cake! Thank you guys!!

Wedding Wonderland Cake Shop responded with the following comments:

Hello Jami! Thank you for your comments! We are glad you and your guests enjoyed the Mad Hatter style cake. Fun! We look forward to seeing you in the future!

• Wedding: 10/19/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Wedding Wonderland goes above and beyond in all that they do, the day of my event the venue 'lost' my cake within their many coolers. One call to the wedding wonderland and they told me exactly who took the cake and where it was placed so all turned out well that evening. The shop is so darling and it is easy to go in try a piece of cake and order what you. Everyone is so friendly and really care about making the cakes special.

Wedding Wonderland Cake Shop responded with the following comments:

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments! We appreciate being a part of your wedding day!

• Flexibility: 5.0

This awarded winning shop (the bakers) made my cake and it was not only stunning and elegant but very tasty too. They brought my Pinterest photo to life! I've had their cakes for many occasions so there was no need for me to try different places. I knew from day one that they would design my cake.

Wedding Wonderland Cake Shop responded with the following comments:

Kiyoko, your comments are so awesome! We feel privileged to have been a part of your wedding day! Thank you for choosing us for your cake! We are glad you and your guests enjoyed the look and taste of the cake!

• Wedding: 10/03/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had three different choices of cake at the wedding and it was delicious! Everyone always says there is too much cake left over and we barely had any! I highly recommend this bakery for any event!

Wedding Wonderland Cake Shop responded with the following comments:

Beth, thank you for your review! We are glad you and your guests enjoyed the cake! Thank you for choosing us to be a part of your special day!

• Wedding: 09/27/2014
Beth
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I absolutely loved my wedding cake from Wedding Wonderland Cake Shop! The cake was delicious, reasonably priced, and everyone there was a pleasure to work with! I would definitely recommend Wedding Wonderland to anyone in the St. Louis area looking for a great cake!

Wedding Wonderland Cake Shop responded with the following comments:

Lara, thank you so much for your wonderful review and for sharing your comments! We appreciate your choosing us to be a part of your special day!

• Wedding: 09/27/2014
Lara
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Michael and his staff were very professional, and fun! We ended up going twice to figure out what cake my daughter wanted and the staff helped her create her own vision! It was a pleasure working with them!
Thank you so much Wedding wonderland!

Wedding Wonderland Cake Shop responded with the following comments:

Mollie, thank you so much for your comments! We do have a lot of fun here, that's for sure! It must come from loving what we do! It was our privilege to be a part of your wedding day! Thank you for choosing us for your wedding cake!

• Wedding: 09/13/2014
Mollie
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Mike and the entire Wedding Wonderland crew were a pleasure to work with!! My cake was absolutely gorgeous and not to mention delicious! We had 5 tiers with 5 different flavors and each one was better than the next!

Wedding Wonderland Cake Shop responded with the following comments:

Danielle, we appreciate your review! We are happy the cake added to the enjoyment of your day! Thank you for choosing us for your wedding cake!

• Wedding: 09/13/2014
Danielle
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The best tasting cakes in St. Louis!!! Plus they're deaigns are really creative, not to mention the affordable prices.

Wedding Wonderland Cake Shop responded with the following comments:

Thank you Whitney for taking the time to share your comments! We appreciate your review and for choosing us to be a part of your wedding day!

• Wedding: 09/07/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We used Wedding Wonderland as part of the package we purchased through Orlando's. We ordered cupcakes in two flavors as well as a small round anniversary cake to keep. Everyone raved that the cakes were super moist and flavorful. Our cupcakes were beautifully decorated; simple yet elegant. We will be purchasing future cakes from this shop for birthdays and special celebrations from now on.

Wedding Wonderland Cake Shop responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for your comments! We are glad you and your guests enjoyed the cupcakes. We look forward to helping you celebrate future special occasions!

4.8/5.0
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

loved our whimsy wedding cake. the actually taste of the cake and buttercream icing is amazing! Al did a stellar job on the grooms cake! My groom loved it and people couldn't tell if it was real or not.

Wedding Wonderland Cake Shop responded with the following comments:

Thank you for your review! We are happy not only the wedding cake but also the grooms cake added to the joy of your day!

• Flexibility: 5.0

The cake for our wedding was provided to us by Wedding Wonderland and it was the most delicious cake I have ever had! I choose a 4 tier cake and each tier was a different flavor. We went with the white with rasberry filling, banana with bavarian cream filling, chocolate with fudge filling and lemon with lemon curd filling. We then choose whip cream for the frosting. Not only was the cake visually stunning but it was truly amazing to eat. I ordered 40 more servings than I had guests for but only 5 pieces made it home with us that night. I had people fighting over the last piece of chocolate cake and these were people who don't normally eat chocolate cake. This was the best tasting, most beautiful cake I could have selected and I at the price, they can't be beat!

Wedding Wonderland Cake Shop responded with the following comments:

Hello Jennefer! Thank you for your awesome comments! We appreciate your choosing us to be a part of your special day. We are glad you and your guests enjoyed the cake - 5 pieces left - perfect!

• Wedding: 08/02/2014
Jennefer
4.7/5.0
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 4.5

I ordered my wedding cake from this location and it was delicious!!!! Everyone loved my cake! We didn't have a slice left! Not only was the cake delicious but the service was awesome also. I would recommend wedding wonderland to anyone in need of a tasty cake.

Wedding Wonderland Cake Shop responded with the following comments:

Hello Tamik! Thank you for your comments and for choosing us to be a part of your special day!

• Wedding: 08/02/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

All of the employees were so nice and made me feel confident that my cake would turn out beautiful! They are such a talented cake shop.

Wedding Wonderland Cake Shop responded with the following comments:

Thank you Ashley for your review! We are glad you had a great experience here at Wedding Wonderland. We appreciate your choosing us to be a part of your special day!

• Wedding: 07/26/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our cake was absolutely BEAUTIFUL! It was reasonably priced and we were thrilled with the results. Their delivery charge is extremely low also. We would not change a thing about our decision to go with them and the product they provided us with! The cake is very yummy, too! :)

Wedding Wonderland Cake Shop responded with the following comments:

Hello Samantha! So glad you enjoyed the cake! Thank you so much for your review - we appreciate your taking the time to share your comments!

• Wedding: 07/18/2014
4.9/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

the wedding cake was just what we wanted for our wedding. It was perfect!

Wedding Wonderland Cake Shop responded with the following comments:

Thank you for your review! We are glad the cake added to the joy of your day!

314-837-5015
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
4.7