Wedding Wonderland Cake Shop

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
[Private]

From the moment we walked into the cake shop, we were greeted with smiles and excitement. We had SO MUCH FUN in the shop trying the divine cakes and making decisions. They made it so easy for me to make my decisions. They will definitely make you feel at ease, and have BY FAR the most reasonable prices! I cannot wait to see my wedding cake!

Wedding Wonderland Cake Shop responded with the following comments:

We love what we do and hope it reflects in everything we do! Thanks so much for your response and good luck with your big day!! Thanks for choosing Wedding Wonderland Cake Shop!!

Sarah & Michael
[Private]

This cake was amazing and they can do any design!!! They were so professional and helpful!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Nothing but good things to say. The cake was beautiful, it tasted wonderful, and it showed up on time. Very reasonable prices, and lots of pictures on the website of all their options. No complaints whatsoever!

Recently Married

This cake shop is great! They are flexible with designs, flavors, and you can bring your own cake topper. Their designers won a competition on TLC & the cake is delicious! You don't need an appointment - just show up and try some cake! Every layer can be it's own flavor & the fillings are amazing! I can't wait to try it on my wedding day!

Wedding Wonderland Cake Shop responded with the following comments:

Thank you very much for choosing us to be apart of your special day, and thank you for the kind words. If you have any questions or concerns please let us know and we would love to help you out with that.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Wedding Wonderland was fantastic! They really helped us meet our budget and worked with us to design something beautiful! The cake looked stunning and tasted fantastic! They were very helpful, even when I came in to adjust my order. The cake was delivered on time without any problems. You can be very confident in choosing Wedding Wonderland!

Wedding Wonderland Cake Shop responded with the following comments:

Thank you very much Samantha for the kind words. We try to make the cake process as easy as possible for couples and are glad to help out in any way we can. Please come back whenever you need a cake.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Wedding Wonderland did a great job on our cupcakes! They were delicious and our guests enjoyed them!

Wedding Wonderland Cake Shop responded with the following comments:

Thank you Brittany for choosing us to be a part of your special day. And thank you for the kind words. We appreciate you coming to us and hope to see you guys again, maybe for an anniversary cake or anything else you need.

Katie
05/15/2015

Wedding Wonderland is friendly and super tasty! They made a long journey from Florissant to Pacific MO to deliver their delicious cupcakes for our wedding.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Awesome! My Wedding cake was beautiful, and tasted amazing!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Our cake was gorgeous!!! And beyond that, it was, of course, delicious. They really have their cake business figured out!

Wedding Wonderland Cake Shop responded with the following comments:

Thank you very much for your kind words Amanda. We appreciate the opportunity to be a part of your special day. Please come and visit us again, we would love to see you and Kevin again.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Our wedding cake from Wedding Wonderland was awesome! We had a great experience going in for a tasting. Every flavor of cake they brought out was delicious, and it was a big hit at our wedding.

Wedding Wonderland Cake Shop responded with the following comments:

Thanks so much Anne! Hope to see you back on your first Anniversary!! Congratulations

3.8

We wanted a combination between a traditional and a groomsman cake. I'd say they totally pulled it off! So much so that we ended up using the cake as a discussion piece during out cocktail hour. Great job!

Wedding Wonderland Cake Shop responded with the following comments:

Thanks so much for your response Daniel! We must say your score you gave us doesn't reflect your response!! Let us know how we could have improved your experience! Stop by or give us a call! 314-837-5015! Thanks again for your response and glad you liked your cake!!!

Nichole
04/11/2015

We absolutely loved this bakery, they gave us plenty of choices and yes the cake tasting was fantastic matching all the great fillings with the different cake!!! You would be crazy not to use them.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

These guys can make some great cake. My wife actually had a specific cake that she had found online and they were able to do their best to duplicate it. The price was reasonable and they took care of getting the cake to the reception. We did have to provide our own sequins since it was kind of a custom cake. But it turned out great! The cake was gone quickly and we had a 5 tier cake. It was very good and a lot of people complimented it.

Recently Married

This place was amazing! We loved the cake! They were even able to make model German shepherds that look just like ours!

Recently Married

I absolutely recommend wedding wonderland for your wedding cake! I was so amazed at the awesome job they did creating my artwork of a cake for my wedding. It was quite a show stopper and they helped me customize my cake perfectly to my style. The flavors of the cake were unbelievable and my cake at the wedding was literally all gone in like 10 minutes. Everyone raved about the awesome cake.

Wedding Wonderland Cake Shop responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for the nice things you had to say about us here at Wedding Wonderland. We love helping out all of our customers and hope they are enjoy the experience as much as we do. It was an honor being part of your special day!!

Crystal and Spencer
Recently Married

Wedding Wonderland did an amazing job on our wedding cake! They made it exactly as sketched out before hand. The store has many options to choose from and the employees help design and set up your cake flavors and design. They even called with suggestions on ribbon color, etc. before the wedding. Everyone loved the cake at the wedding and we only had a couple pieces left over! I would recommend wedding wonderland to all brides and grooms.

Wedding Wonderland Cake Shop responded with the following comments:

Thanks so very much Crystal and Spencer! Good luck with everything you do and come see us for birthdays and anniversaries!!!