Wedding Wonderland Cake Shop

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
[Private]

From the moment we walked into the cake shop, we were greeted with smiles and excitement. We had SO MUCH FUN in the shop trying the divine cakes and making decisions. They made it so easy for me to make my decisions. They will definitely make you feel at ease, and have BY FAR the most reasonable prices! I cannot wait to see my wedding cake!

Wedding Wonderland Cake Shop responded with the following comments:

We love what we do and hope it reflects in everything we do! Thanks so much for your response and good luck with your big day!! Thanks for choosing Wedding Wonderland Cake Shop!!

Sarah & Michael
[Private]

This cake was amazing and they can do any design!!! They were so professional and helpful!

Wedding Wonderland Cake Shop responded with the following comments:

Thank you very much Sarah and Michael. We love what we do here at Wedding Wonderland, and love helping out everyone that comes in. Please remember us when it comes to birthdays and anniversaries.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Our wedding cake from Wedding Wonderland Cakeshop was absolutely beautiful and even more delicious! The cake shop staff was extremely helpful when we came in for our cake tasting and they made us feel extremely comfortable when we were making the decision on what design and setup we wanted for our big day. We knew Wedding Wonderland has some of the greatest cake designers and decorators after watching Al win The Next Great Baker on TLC but when we saw the final product at our wedding, we impressed beyond our wildest dreams. Our cake was stunning! We highly recommend anyone in St. Louis to use the Wedding Wonderland Cakeshop for their wedding or any occasion, you will not be disappointed!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Awesome wedding cake and groom cake design. I have been giving Wedding Wonderland my business for years now and I will continue to do so in the future!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Wedding Wonderland did an amazing job with our wedding cake and cupcakes. We decided to order both a cake to cut and cupcakes for our guests. The staff at the shop made the whole process easy! The shop gives generous tasting portions which made it easy to choose flavor combinations, and the staff set up our cake and cupcakes at our venue, which was a big convenience! The cake was delicious (and beautiful!) and we got a ton of compliments from our guests--everyone loved it!

Recently Married

Wedding Wonderland was easy to wrk with and the cake tasted, and looked, great the evening of our wedding!

Wedding Wonderland Cake Shop responded with the following comments:

Thank you very much for saying this about us. We try to make the cake process as easy as possible on everyone. We know you have a lot going on when it comes to planning a wedding, and we want the cake part to be fun. Please remember us when it comes to birthdays and anniversaries.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Wedding wonderland was great! Not only is their cake delicious, but they are beautiful and the people were great to work with. We received many comments from guests on how great our cake looked. My mom made our cake topper, which was a little on the heavy side, and all we had to do was drop it off and they were able to make it work with no questions asked.

Recently Married

Beautiful, delicious, and on budget!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Nothing but good things to say. The cake was beautiful, it tasted wonderful, and it showed up on time. Very reasonable prices, and lots of pictures on the website of all their options. No complaints whatsoever!

Recently Married

This cake shop is great! They are flexible with designs, flavors, and you can bring your own cake topper. Their designers won a competition on TLC & the cake is delicious! You don't need an appointment - just show up and try some cake! Every layer can be it's own flavor & the fillings are amazing! I can't wait to try it on my wedding day!

Wedding Wonderland Cake Shop responded with the following comments:

Thank you very much for choosing us to be apart of your special day, and thank you for the kind words. If you have any questions or concerns please let us know and we would love to help you out with that.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Wedding Wonderland was fantastic! They really helped us meet our budget and worked with us to design something beautiful! The cake looked stunning and tasted fantastic! They were very helpful, even when I came in to adjust my order. The cake was delivered on time without any problems. You can be very confident in choosing Wedding Wonderland!

Wedding Wonderland Cake Shop responded with the following comments:

Thank you very much Samantha for the kind words. We try to make the cake process as easy as possible for couples and are glad to help out in any way we can. Please come back whenever you need a cake.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Wedding Wonderland did a great job on our cupcakes! They were delicious and our guests enjoyed them!

Wedding Wonderland Cake Shop responded with the following comments:

Thank you Brittany for choosing us to be a part of your special day. And thank you for the kind words. We appreciate you coming to us and hope to see you guys again, maybe for an anniversary cake or anything else you need.

Katie
05/15/2015

Wedding Wonderland is friendly and super tasty! They made a long journey from Florissant to Pacific MO to deliver their delicious cupcakes for our wedding.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Awesome! My Wedding cake was beautiful, and tasted amazing!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

My sister, mother and I went to numerous wedding shows and out of all the cakes we tried wedding wonderland was always our favorite so I knew I was going to have my wedding cake from them. Everyone was so helpful when my husband and I went in to set everything up and taste some samples. They made the process so seamless and effortless I knew we had nothing to worry about and were in good hands. The cake came out beautiful exactly like in the picture I provided them. I was 100% satisfied and would definitely recommend them and use them again!!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Our cake was gorgeous!!! And beyond that, it was, of course, delicious. They really have their cake business figured out!

Wedding Wonderland Cake Shop responded with the following comments:

Thank you very much for your kind words Amanda. We appreciate the opportunity to be a part of your special day. Please come and visit us again, we would love to see you and Kevin again.