WEDDING VIDEO LOS ANGELES (626) 898 5LSP

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Love Story Production is amazing! Carolin knew how to work with us and give us the best quality and price, the video is very creative, I love it! Highly recommend this company you will not regret!

Johanna & Cris

Services Used: Videography

My husband Albert and I were married May 16th, and lucky for us, Caroline was our wedding videographer!

From the moment I contacted her on VERY short notice (a couple weeks), to when we met her at her studio, and to our correspondence to this day, she is more than courteous, professional, and passionate!

It is so easy to discuss everything with her, making the entire process comfortable and fun. She really gets to know you as a couple, and takes her time to make you feel special, and it shows in her work! It is VERY clear she is an expert in what she does. I am so impressed and pleased with her own expectations she holds for the quality of the work she does. It's incredible and inspiring!
Caroline has the skills and talent to tell our story (and if you are lucky, yours!), and on the day of the wedding she was so easy going and professional in a CRAZY HECTIC environment. You really do see her in her element! She was so on top of everything, and there to do a fantastic job, and that is PRICELESS! I was unfortunate to have a day of coordinator that was a disaster, so I am grateful and appreciative of how amazing Caroline is!

She's a trooper! At the end of the night, our moms and dads were even trying to set her up with cousins (Persians will be Persians...) and she even handled THAT with grace and a laugh! ( sorry about that again :-)

I am so happy we met and are lucky to have her as part of our wedding!
A million thank you's!

Services Used: Videography

After finding Lovestory Productions online, I contacted Caroline to set up a meeting at her studio. From the beginning, we were impressed with her professionalism and her passion to capture exactly the keepsake we were looking for. Caroline went above and beyond and put in countless hours to provide us with a timeless wedding memory of my daughter's wedding for us to cherish forever. She even provided us with samples of her completed work for us to see the quality. We also received the completed video in a very timely fashion. The price was very competitive and actually more affordable than others and the quality was outstanding! I recommend her wholeheartedly!!!

Services Used: Videography

Love Story Productions produced a top of the line video product. Caroline was so accommodating and very interested in ensuring that she was able to capture our special wedding and be able to re-live that day over and over again. Compare her creativity to others and I promise you that you will easily see that her talent and special gift of video and editing will be the best you could have ever imagined. I shopped around and believe me, no other videographer even came close. The end result was more than perfect, it was magical and beyond anything I ever expected. The timing along with our special music that she requested and our wedding photon the cover of our DVD was absolutely awesome! I urge everyone to visit her website and compare what is out there and hands
down you will see a definite difference in the creative production that Love Story produces.

Services Used: Videography

My fiancé and I decided to elope with only my parents and brother in tow. It was such a small and short event, but Carolin treated us as if it were a huge wedding. Her professionalism was amazing and she made a stressful day much easier. We're so happy with the lovely, simple video she made for us. Just what we wanted!

Services Used: Videography

Caroline was wonderful and professional. She made a stressful day better and was sensitive to our concerns. We could not have made a better choice.

Leslie
06/07/2014

Caroline took our video last June 7,2014 at Pasadena. She has been wonderful in the entire journey.She goes above and beyond on her duties, she is perfectionist. She went out on her way to even go back to the church to take extra footage to add on our highlight videos. My husband and I and also our guest love the same day edit, and we can't wait to share the highlights video she put together. To all couples that are looking for a videographer to capture the one of the most important days in your life, I highly recommend Caroline and her company!

Leslie and Juan

Private User
1+ year ago

It was such a pleasure working with Caroline. My husband and I can not say enough good words about the entire process. Everyone involved knew exactly what they were doing and were extremely professional. The ideas and shots that they got from the wedding were incredible. My favorite part was the highlights video because it was short and perfectly captured the feeling of the entire night. They truly turned my wedding video into a Love Story Production.

Jacqueline
05/10/2014

I wish the editing was a little bit better but I enjoyed the video and services overall.

Holiday
04/12/2014

Caroline was incredible. From our first meeting to the wedding to getting our video within a few months of our wedding, she was professional, warm, flexible and reasonably priced. Her menu of options are very flexible and she was able to give us what we wanted within our price range. So often, I found with wedding videographers that they want extra money to edit your video. She is not like this. Editing down the 8 hour event down to 40 minutes was included. With our budget we were not able to have more than one videographer, but she rose to the challenged, running around all day, making sure to get all parts of our day captured. Although she didn't know our photographer, she worked well with him (and with all of our vendors). She was always responsive to emails and the best part, we got our wedding video back around 9 weeks after the wedding. She is such a pleasure to work with.

Private User
1+ year ago

Love Story Productions did a fantastic job for us. Starting from inquiry to booking to our actual wedding day everything was seamless. All questions were answered and it was clear that they had done many weddings. On our wedding day they were on time, dressed professionally, and worked easily with my photographer such that they did not get in each other’s way. They also were not intrusive on our families and skillfully captured us. Now that all is said and done, we were provided with our highlights video in a timely manner and also have the complete video on hand too! I didn’t have to remind them or hound them down to give us our videos. We could not be more happy to have our video to transport us back to the day because it was all a blur and would have them film us all over again. Thank you!

Services Used: Videography

Caroline is truly a gifted visionary, cinematographer, and editor! Her work is extraordinary and I would recommend her for any videography services anyone may need! Caroline I cried when I saw the Love Story and Same Day Edit videos you created for my wedding. I have watched the videos at least 50+ times each!

Thank you for all that you have done for Jeremy and I! Cheers to our continued friendship, we love you!

Services Used: Videography

Where do I begin...Caroline did such an amazing job with our wedding. Her and her partner did work fantastically together. Our wedding was in October, and the next month we got our pictures. We loved every single one, and can not stop looking at them. At first my wife and I were stuck between Caroline and another video/photography team, and we knew we made the right choice. From the the first time we sat down to meet Caroline and see her work, we were knew our search was done. We are very pleased with everything that Love Story Productions has done. We would definitely recommend them to anyone in search of a good videographer/photographer. A super A+ in our book.

Services Used: Photography, Videography

I am extremely pleased with Love Story Production. Caroline did such an excellent job. From the very beginning, the response time to my inquiry of the company, questions, scheduling an appointment to meet with me (extremely flexible), professionalism, and service on my wedding day was absolutely ideal. I would definitely recommend Love Story Production to anybody who is looking for a videographer. The "Same Day Edit" and "Highlights" were on point. I am so glad that my wedding guests got to see a short video of the day's events during the reception. Caroline is such an awesome and talented vendor to work with. She was so nice and seemed to really care about making my wedding perfect. Thank you so much, Love Story Production!!

Services Used: Videography

Caroline was a pleasure to work with and she did a great job capturing our special day. So thankful for the highlight video!

Services Used: Videography

We were very impressed with the videographers! They were very professional and worked really well with our photographer, which of course, is essential! They worked hard throughout the day to make sure they captured every moment! The day was such a blur and I'm so glad that we will have our wedding video to remember every moment.

Thank you for your hard work and attention to detail!!

Jonny and Jessica (9/21/13 wedding)